[Let's Discuss & Share!] dream

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by captiv8, 14 October 2017.

1. captiv8

captiv8 Registered Member

my wife (who is thai) eats vegetarian on every week's buddha day.
    she doesnt make me follow this practice, however a fortune teller told me to follow this practice few months ago. i tried for 1 or 2 weeks, and couldnt keep the habit. and never thought much of it, nor did my wife make me follow.

few nights ago, i dreamt of someone, telling me "eat vegetarian sometimes. telling me, its okay even if its half-day vege, or full day vege, just do what is within your ability. every meal without meat is 1 meal without killing." something along that lines.. basically just like a normal conversation telling me to try. it wasnt scolding or speaking with authority. just speaking normally, but it seems like someone older

on a sidenote, i have not been doing well lately, maybe in the last 1 year or so. that's why my wife brought me to the fortune teller. not sure if its a factor, like telling me to eat vege for my own good

is there is meaning to the dream? or is it just random?

DarkMind likes this.
  2. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

Listen to the dream.

3. captiv8

dont know is it i think too much sometimes then dream of stuff. not doing so good for last 1yr+... so always very stress and think alot

but i am trying to eat vege once a week. my wife advise me to try, half-day vege first once a week. then after few weeks full day vege once a week. not that i dont want, because when i try eating vege, i get hungry every 2 hours and end up eating alot. like i eat, full is full, but like somehow not satisfied with the meal and feel like eating more things although im already full. hahaha.. i think it takes some getting used to

DarkMind and Edward Goh like this.
  4. captiv8

i think so, its not a very strict veg diet, as long no meat its ok.

Crowgirl likes this.
  5. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Taking vegetarian is good both for body and to increase loving kindness to not eat animals. You can try to follow as long as you feel happy and your life turning to better,

6. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

eat more rice.. it give you the fullness and all the energy u need..

i fully support vegetarian.. all the best bro.. may u receive good karma by doing so..

7. Edward Goh

Edward Goh Registered Member

For me, there was a period of time, everyday my breakfast is vegetarian. Lunch onwards non-vegetarian. Since, no matter how much i ate, i still get hungrg fast, so it doesnt matter to me. Snack on fruits and vege snacks. A good way to change your dietary habits. 5 smalls meals a day vs 3big meals a day. Exoensive to do it. But in long run very beneficial

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

8. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

It's only once a week. Eat more vegetables, real vegetables. The fiber will keep you full.

9. Steeve

Steeve Registered Member

In my opinion.
    In your dream, under your subconscious you know that vege is good, that why you have a dream of it.
    If you said that so often get hungry, it happen because our body already get ussuall with no vege.
    Both my opinion up to you.

Doing vege but always do bad things, will have bad karma.
    Not vege but always do bad things, will have bad karma.
    Doing vege but always do good things, will have good karma.
    Not doing vege but always do good things, will have good karma.

Ezz likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)