[Let's Discuss & Share!] Dream of a famous monk? Any special happenings? Let's discuss on this :)

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Maturekilleroo, 29 September 2017.

1. Maturekilleroo

Maturekilleroo Registered Member

I had quite a number of dreams of LP's, but recently is LP Suang Blessing me and blowing on my head. But everyone knows he had passed on way back and I have only hear about him and nothing more, wondering why he came to bless me... But still I am very happy that I am blessed by a very very famous LP :). What about you guys/gals? :)

2. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

He is hinting you that its time you need some blessing.

what you need to do :
    - prepare a red packet
    - proceed to nearest temple
    - take along amulet you normally wear (optional)
    - seek for a LP doing blessing and join the queue
    - when your turn is here, proceed to kneel down in front of him
    - done (remember to give the red packet)

::oniongoodjob::

3. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

1.LP blessing u... It's way better than any amulet. Don't think so much. Respect LP in the heart, not by what u wear.

2. U think too much. Subconsciously u want him bless u. Self shiok.

4. Randelavie

Randelavie Registered Member

it means you have karmic link with some lps. this also happened to me and my fams. one of my family is a spiritual practicioner who help local people, the thing is some lp keep coming spiritually and assist in a way we never imagine. the latest monk coming is phor tan klai which came to the practicioner's life after someone gave her a 2550 rian of phor tan klai (made after pt klai pass away) .

pt klai came twice to her dream. the first one he gave a hint that he is a monk which have problem with one of his feet. the second dream he gave one bucha and 3 rians and said he want to came, assist and help .

some spiritual thing can be happened when it comes to karmic link and if you are connected to a lp. if you are sharp or practice well also this thing can happened. like one of my friend (a woman) after she got a lp suang rian from cafe waitress in bangkok , lp suang keep coming and the recent incident is lp suang came to her dream and tell her to transfer merits to someone who passed away in september and already long time peop le havent pray. she checked family member, no one. end up we found out Lp Suang pass away on Sept. then we do food offering to our passed away masters
    [​IMG]

weeyong88 and Maturekilleroo like this.
  5. Randelavie

i suggest you to chant LP Suang katha daily as he is already there for you. Chant katha bucha is very important. you will enjoy more than just the amulet thing but many spiritual experiences especially when it came to geiji monks.

enjoy ! :D

6. Maturekilleroo

But i only heard of him leh.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Maturekilleroo

Honestly speaking i dont have any LP Suang Amulets... just a recent Acquisition of LP Waen amulet

8. Randelavie

it doesnt matter u have his amulet or not

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Maturekilleroo

Got any LP Suang Katha? Would like to learn! Tyvm!

Randelavie likes this.
  10. Randelavie

sent

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

TBS likes this.
  11. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

I also dream like you but I know it is creations of my mind.

Nowadays many people come and say they have seen some deities, and the deities have spoken words to them, or they may come to talk about their special dreams….they think that all of these are good, and take them as signs of accomplishment. When they talk about these things with others, others could not do anything but to say something pleasant. If others told them, “What you think about those things is actually wrong!”, they will get upset. If people told them that they have faults, they will become angry immediately. But actually if people point out your faults, it gives you a chance to pay attention to the problem. And so it may be ‘the best pith instruction’ as we discussed earlier. If people are honest with them, and if they can take it and correct the mistakes, it will be alright. If people cannot even talk about it with them, they will just keep making mistakes.

~Yangthang Rinpoche

ax31 likes this.
  12. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

ay...... u promoted to become Rinpoche already is it???? How come never tell us????

doctor46 likes this.
  13. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Not yet Bro. If promoted sure will tell you.

Maturekilleroo likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)