1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Question/Help!] difference between Phra Pidta and Lp Thuad

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by imran, 7 December 2012.

1. imran

imran Registered Member

Hello bros and sis. Is there any difference between the protective powers of the two amulet mentioned above?

2. chriswm85

chriswm85 Facebk @ SG Amulets ChrisLim Premium Member

Hi bro, apparently in the human world there's no absolute way to measure them.

But one thing is for certain which is I seldom hear any one who wear LP Thuad had a road accident. (Disclaimer: I might be wrong ... this statement is made based on my own personal exposure and experience)

Btw I noticed many cab drivers in sg who believe in Thai Buddhism will go for LP Thuad.

Back in the 70s or probably 400 years ago, LP Thuad still remains popular and live in each Thai ppl and ppl who believe in him.

Go for LP Thuad :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

vogue likes this.
  3. imran

imran Registered Member

Will good phra Pidta from masters like CK Onn protect devotees from accidents as well?

4. bbaroom

bbaroom Registered Member

Any type of buddha, god , diva or even luang phor will protect u when u driving. Not saying 100% will not get an accident but if u have faith in it, they will help u.

vogue and weeyong88 like this.
  5. Wadeekrup

Wadeekrup Registered Member

Phra Pidta protect and evade wearer from all kinds of danger.... Some say Pidta allow wearer to have luck too.

6. chriswm85

TS what might be your own personal preference ? :biggrin:

7. kksam

kksam Registered Member

Haha bro, i guess i'm one of the unlucky ones, or perhaps, the very lucky one. I didn't put LP Thuad in my car, but i'm wearing one which was given to me many years back.

I had a bad accident when i just got my car 10 years ago, it was a very hot afternoon, drove my friends from Johor to Melaka, then i drove back to KL alone. The hot weather plus the long journey makes me fell asleep on the way. When i woke up, my car already hit the back of a lorry, panicked, i turn the wheel and i hit the divider. It was a terrifying moment, with my car now turn facing the on coming cars at the fast lane! but i managed to walked away, just few scratches on my fingers coz by the smashed front window :shocked: The accident affects only the passenger side, nothing close to me, so i was really really grateful to the LP Thuad i'm wearing.

Real life experience which i hope won't happen again :heehee::heehee::heehee:

vogue, weeyong88 and jeremy1987 like this.
  8. Wadeekrup

Wadeekrup Registered Member

Very lucky enough that u r safe and sound now.. like what bro chriswm85 mentioned, Lp Thuad is number 1 for protection. =) :thumbs_up:

9. amuletboi

amuletboi Registered Member

Bro to my point of view phra pidta, lp thuad and hanuman are very good for protection becos i also know of a guy who had an accident wearing an hanuman amulet the car was so badly damaged that he had to scrap the car but the driver was fine and also eventually the amulet broke

10. apolo13

apolo13 Registered Member

Both as good. Wear with faith.:smilie:

11. luangtom

luangtom Registered Member

I cannot attest to the power of Phra Pidta, but I can give a positive response to the efficacy of LPT amulets, roop lor. I have been involved in two off-the-road incidents in vehicles where I have been wearing a LPT amulet and the vehicle had a LPT roop lor on the dash.

The first incident I was involved in was with me driving my small pick-up truck and being run off the roadway by a 40-ton, 18-wheeled, semi-truck in a rural area. I left the roadway at highway speed, drove into the ditch, out and between the pine trees, not damaging the vehicle or me. I doubt I could have ever steered the truck between the trees at that rate of speed without hitting one of them. Yet, I was unscathed, as was the truck.

The second incident was when my wife and I were driving in our sports-car on a freeway at 130-kph and were run off the roadway by a drunk-driver. We entered the ditch, drove up the embankment and down again and back onto the shoulder of the freeway, without a scratch on either of us and only mud on the vehicle.

I truly believe in the efficacy of LPT as a protector.

weeyong88 likes this.
  12. imran

imran Registered Member

I recently got a CK Onn pidta and I also have AC Klang Seng Lp Thuad. I don't know, I seem too prefer pidta more. Especially the ones following Tok Raja's style. And I would like to ask is it normal that I feel abit angry, hot tempered when I wear pidta or any other amulet or takrut with maha amnaj and maha utt properties? Currently wearing LP Kloy Maha Utt takrut and Lp Chamlong Kkp takrut.

13. aqcmme

aqcmme Registered Member

prefer pidta then wear pidta. i have heard people talking about being hot tempered with a few amulets - i would think its psychological and even if it wasn't perhaps you could learn to curb the temper as it comes - that would be a great accomplishment wouldnt it?

Ma ah utt and kongkrapan plus pidta very safe liao no need scare liao, so why angry? relax knowing you are safe.

just my S$0.02

vogue likes this.
  14. Wasabi

Wasabi Forum Moderator Staff Member

Unfortunately, I didn't have any good experiences wearing a LP Thuat amulet. I have been wearing a Phra Pidta for 10+ years. Maybe I just have fate with Phra Pidta, but I personally think that Phra Pidta is one of the best amulets ever.

-Wasabi :goodjob:

Randelavie and ahddub like this.
  15. chriswm85

To TS
    In summary choose lp thuad or phra Pidta based on your own preference not because of our experiences.

If u comfortable with lpt, go for lpt.

If u comfortable with Pidta, go Pidta.

If u want both, take lpt n Pidta.

vogue likes this.
  16. imran

imran Registered Member

Thank u very much bros for all ur answers. Right now I am wearing one Pidta, one Phra kring and one Lersi tafai on one chain. Maybe going to add in LPT. :D

17. babykmt

babykmt Registered Member

Wear whatever you want and pray it with faith.
    Be a good person:thumbs_up:

vogue and rickysnn like this.
  18. Youzhe

Youzhe Registered Member

Advisable not to wear all on a chain of its own, unless the amulets is consecrate and blessed by the same master. If not don't mixed.

19. kokkee1

kokkee1 Registered Member

May I know the reason(s)? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. oldskool

oldskool Registered Member

What nonsense is this?

No such link or heresay dont mislead ppl. Only barang n mainstream dont wear together. Most mainstream different masters of amulets its okie to wear them together.

vogue, BSeanHo and PidtaLover like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)