1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[SG Events] Dhamma Galleria Travel Services

Discussion in 'Events & Notices' started by Dhamma Galleria, 17 April 2015.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

Dhamma Galleria Travel Service

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In a remote forest in Lampang Province hides a cave and a forest monk. He is a close associate of Ajarn Maesiteung, who has spent many years of his life seeking for enlightenment through meditation in the cave. This remote area is not known to many tourists, and he hopes to continue his peaceful and quiet Dhamma practice here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A very comfortable and peaceful feeling touches my heart as I entered the cave. The temperature inside the cave is cooling despite the hot weather outside. Images and statues of Buddha and Phra Lersi were inside the cave to provide a place for devotees to worship, meditate and make prayers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 8 March 2016
    xandar79 likes this.
  2. Dhamma Galleria

There are devotees who spend the night inside the cave to meditate and seek spiritual growth and a peace of mind.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On top of the cave, there is a Stupa that allows devotees to place their amulets or personal items to be blessed. Anyone can place write their name, birth date and time and address on a piece of cloth and place it on top of the Stupa for eternal blessing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Devotees who came to the temple for short term monk-hood and prayers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The student of Kruba told us that whoever is lucky would be able to find diamonds around the Stupa. True enough, I found "diamonds" near the Stupa. I believed that it is a metaphor to convey to the devotees that Buddhist teachings are the gems that will create a beautiful life for all sentient beings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This place indeed is a paradise for tourists, especially those who want to get away from the hectic city lifestyle, to rest and seek Buddhist practice in the authentic way, close to nature.

Being able to live in Thailand, I really hope to share with other devotees the joy of life and beauty of the Land of Smiles. If you are interested to migrate, retire, or just to visit this paradise with such good food, friendly folks, amazing destinations, unique Buddhist culture, pristine nature and crystal blue beaches, feel free to contact me. I offer consultation services and tour packages which can be tailored to suit your budget and schedule. If you are thinking of living in Thailand long term, I can also provide arrangement services and help you with accommodations and other necessities.

For devotees who simply wish to come to Thailand and meet the Monks, Ajarns and visit and temples, tours are available. We can also help you to arrange for a short trip if you wish to become a monk for short term, or simply wish to get away from the hectic lifestyle to get close to nature. People suffering from spiritual attacks or other problems can also seek help from us if you wish to come to Thailand to seek prayer services or learn meditation from Monks. We also can provide advice and arrangement for medical treatment in Thailand.

I will continue to provide you with update on other exotic yet beautiful destinations in Thailand in the days ahead.

Please contact:
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    Email: [email protected]

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand.

Last edited: 19 April 2015
  3. Dhamma Galleria

More Photos of the Buddhist Kingdom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Being able to live in Thailand, I really hope to share with other devotees the joy of life and beauty of the Land of Smiles. If you are interested to migrate, retire, or just to visit this paradise with such good food, friendly folks, amazing destinations, unique Buddhist culture, pristine nature and crystal blue beaches, feel free to contact me. I offer consultation services and tour packages which can be tailored to suit your budget and schedule. If you are thinking of living in Thailand long term, I can also provide arrangement services and help you with accommodations and other necessities.

For devotees who simply wish to come to Thailand and meet the Monks, Ajarns and visit and temples, tours are available. We can also help you to arrange for a short trip if you wish to become a monk for short term, or simply wish to get away from the hectic lifestyle to get close to nature. People suffering from spiritual attacks or other problems can also seek help from us if you wish to come to Thailand to seek prayer services or learn meditation from Monks. We also can provide advice and arrangement for medical treatment in Thailand.

I will continue to provide you with update on other exotic yet beautiful destinations in Thailand in the days ahead.

I also accept PayPal: [email protected]

Please contact:

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand.

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

4. Dhamma Galleria

5. Dhamma Galleria

6. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please contact:

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Last edited: 1 October 2016
    amboose likes this.
  7. Dhamma Galleria

Kruba Noi, Wat SidonMo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kruba Noi's items can be obtained directly from the temple on your behalf and be personally blessed by Kruba Noi. Feel free to contact us if you are interested in any items from Wat SidonMon. Please contact me through Whatsapp, WeChat or LINE. Thank you.

We provide amulet search service, amulet wrapping (Plastic, Alloy, Nonya, Silver, Gold…etc), and also sell other amulet accessories. We also provide astrological reading and consultation.
    我们提供佛牌搜索服务,包佛牌(塑料,合金,龍牙,銀,金…),也有賣其他佛牌配件飾品,和提供占星算命服務

Accept Bank Transfer, PayPal, Western Union...etc, provide EMS postage from Thailand with tracking no. (1-4 working days)
    接受銀行轉賬,支付寶,西聯匯款...等,提供快速郵寄EMS和追踪號碼 (1-4個工作日)

All items on first come first serve basis. 所有胜物先到先得

Visit / contact us联系我们:
    dhammagalleria.blogspot.com / [email protected]
    WeChat: dhammagalleria

Like us on Facebook:
    Dhamma Galleria Thai Amulets - Bangkok, Thailand - Buddhist Temple | Facebook
    Customers’ feedbacks:
    Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊 : Customers' Feedbacks and Testimonials

Last edited: 1 October 2016
  8. Dhamma Galleria

Helping children from poor and underprivileged families in Thailand:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you are interested to help, please feel free to contact us:

pilgrim77, rattyunicorn and kaizhi87 like this.
  9. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Have you ever thought of visiting Thailand, yet not sure how to start planning and where to go? Thailand is big and there are so many mesmerizing places in this paradise not yet listed on the Google Maps. Above are photos taken in Northern Thailand. If you are planning to travel to Thailand and need transport and tour guide, we offer travel service at reasonable price and will bring you to find paradise on earth.

Please contact:

Danny Nicholas likes this.
  10. Dhamma Galleria

After bringing devotees from Singapore to visit Ajarn Maesiteung and to attend a mass chanting ceremony by 9 senior monks for blessing, I brought them for a tour to a lake near Ajarn Maesiteung's temple:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We had lunch on a boat inside the lake and the devotees and their family members did have a very enjoyable time. Some took a nap while others lie on the floor of the boat to enjoy the beautiful views.

If you are ever interested to visit Ajarn Maesiteung or simply wish to have a trip to get away, feel free to contact us for arrangements.

Thank you very much for the kind support!

P.S. I will continue to keep you update on more beautiful places in Thailand.

(Please do not call as overseas charges may applied for you, thank you)

jag, NebulaX and tykhor like this.
  11. Dhamma Galleria

jag likes this.
  12. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Passing by some beautiful scenery when traveling from North to South and back in Thailand delivering funds, food ration and Christmas gifts to underprivileged families. Enjoy!

Traveling Service offered by Dhamma Galleria

(Please do not call as overseas charges may applied for you, thank you)

amuletforums.com/threads/dhamma-galleria-astrological-reading-consultation.97357/

Newbie91 likes this.
  13. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sharing with you some beautiful Sakura in Chiang Mai. Hope they'll make you happy =)

Will Yong and jag like this.
  14. Dhamma Galleria

Bringing clients to visit Kruba Noi, to get blessed by him personally through his special rituals. Feel free to contact us if you need any travel services in Thailand (We focus more on areas towards the Northern Thailand). Thank you very much for your kind support!

Service offered by:

Please contact:
    SMS: +66987899877

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

15. Dhamma Galleria

Myanmar: Another Beautiful and Mesmerizing Buddhist Country

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    山上庙里有尊雕刻精美的佛像,前来拜佛的人络绎不绝。铺在山 路上的石阶开始抱怨:“大家同是石头,凭什么我被人蹬来踩去,你却被人供在殿堂?” 佛像笑了笑:“当年,您只挨六刀,做了一方石阶,而我经历了千刀万凿之后,才有了现在的形状!” —— 今天的坎坷,是为了塑造你自己的未来。

There is a temple on top of the mountain, where a beautiful Buddha statue was carved. Endless stream of people came to worship the beautiful Buddha status. One day, the steps made of stone began to complain, "we were all but stone, while I was being stepped upon everyday, you are being worshiped all the time. This is so unfair!" Hearing this, the Buddha status smiled, "In the past, you only endured six cuts to become a stone, but I went through a thousand cuts to be what I am today!" --- today's obstacles, is for shaping your own future.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yangon, Shwedagon Pagoda, shining in the night. Absolutely stunning!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Visiting an orphanage in Myanmar. The smiles on their faces have touched my heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 7 April 2016
  16. anhdy

anhdy Registered Member

I agree...
    Thailand is such a beautiful country, I'm looking forward for a chance to go around temples and help
    =)

Dhamma Galleria likes this.
  17. Dhamma Galleria

There are indeed many beautiful places in Thailand, many of them are still not too commercialized, and not over-crowded by tourists, especially if you travel out of Bangkok and move North. I will advise to rent a car or motorbike to do some random traveling. The interaction with the friendly locals and temple trips have brought many surprises, interesting moments and amazing memories to my life. Not to mention, the food here is fabulous! =)
    [​IMG]
    Greetings from Wawee! =)

Last edited: 7 April 2016
    adamcataleya likes this.
  18. Dhamma Galleria

Wishing everyone a Happy Songkran!

anhdy likes this.
  19. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Really love this coffee house. It's very quiet, close to nature and there's a charming old Siam feel to it's atmosphere. Highly recommended to people looking for a nice and quiet place to do paper work or just relax and chill with a cup of coffee. Much better than Coffee Beans or Starbucks @ Thin Thai Coffee, Lampang

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

20. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Passing by some beautiful paddy fields in Phrae. A very nice place to have road trips.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)