[Let's Discuss & Share!] Dhamma Galleria Mission Donation Record

As AmuleForums.com (AF) was deactivated previously, I have migrated the donation record onto Dhamma Galleria Facebook Page. Now that AF has resumed, I will post the donation record here to keep the donation received transparent and accountable. Kindly refer to our Facebook Page for the previous records when AF was inactive:

https://www.facebook.com/dhammagalleria/

In the future, records will be posted onto this thread and also simultaneously onto our Facebook Page, as a safer measure to back up the records in case AF will be deactivated again. By default, all donation will be distributed across the various missions unless you specify otherwise. Thank you very much for your kind support and understanding.

For the various charity missions we are running, please refer to the following website:

https://www.dhammagalleria.com/

Last edited:
The amount has successfully gone through. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and selfless contributions.

May you be blessed for your compassionate nature and good deed. May you and your loved ones be happy, healthy, wealthy and lucky, live long lives and always have the Dhamma around you, in all your lives. May you attain the highest realizations and merits, and receive the highest blessings.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

The amount 20 sgd has successfully gone through. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and selfless contributions.

May you be blessed for your compassionate nature and good deed. May you and your loved ones be happy, healthy, wealthy and lucky, live long lives and always have the Dhamma around you, in all your lives. May you attain the highest realizations and merits, and receive the highest blessings.

The amount 10 sgd has successfully gone through. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and selfless contributions.

The amount 20 sgd has successfully gone through. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and selfless contributions.

Noted the prayer request, and wishing your mother a speedy recovery!

Noted the prayer request, and wishing your mother a speedy recovery!

It's always a pleasure to help in whatever way possible, and that has been our guiding principle since Dhamma Galleria began our mission 5 years ago. We are thankful that we are able to be a friend sharing the journey of life and encountering problems together with our followers and supporters, and a pleasure for us to cultivate compassion in this world through the missions we have conducted together. Thank you very much for your kind support.

Last edited:
The amount 75 sgd has successfully gone through. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and selfless contributions.

Noted the prayer request, and wishing them a speedy recovery!

The amount 30 sgd has successfully gone through. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and selfless contributions.

The amount 200 sgd has successfully gone through. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and selfless contributions.