[Question/Help!] Come and see these!

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Javier91, 17 May 2018.

1. Javier91

Javier91 Registered Member

Hi bro and sis please help me id this 2 amulets.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

weeyong88 and Mangala like this.
  2. Javier91

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please help me id thanks!

robinmok84 likes this.
  3. Javier91

Please bro and sis do help me to id

4. Javier91

Please assist thank you!

5. HornedGeek

HornedGeek Registered Member

3rd Piece if not wrong its Wat Intharawihan/Wat Inn also known as Wat Bungkhunprhom Somdej.
    I forgot which year already coz i only know 2509, 2517 and 2531 are the more reputable ones.

Javier91 likes this.
  6. Javier91

Thanks for the response

HornedGeek likes this.
  7. Javier91

Bro it seems like it is not one of those you mentioned even though the phim is alike. The temple stamp is neither BKP or WRK. I tried googling weeks and weeks but still cant figure out. It looks like BKP temple stamp but the stamp of BKP does not have a temple gate haha. I have post some clearer pics for the bros to see to help me identify. I am so persistent in finding out its origin of this amulet is because something miraculously happened upon all type of somdej i have worn so if any of the kind bros could aid me in this i will really appreciate it because i would like to visit the temple to make some merits.

This is the somdej that i posted earlier on.

[​IMG]

Oh and i have 2 buchas which needs help in ID and some tips on praying. I am in a situation where i am moving to a new home soon but my altar is not set up yet as decoration works is taking place. Its given by a monk but due to language barrier i am not able to ask him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nangkwak

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These buchas will be put in my new home but as of now i place in my room till my house is ready (decoration works) so right now my question is for thai buchas there is not so much work like chinese gods right?

Basically i just have to invite monks and do some chanting right? I am struggling with financial difficulties and i am so happy that i got fate with this monk by helping me out with a bucha even i did not told him about my situation.

I am just wondering as many has said phra chinnaraj is of the highest level of buddha so i have to stack it up real high but would it be fine if i actually place phra chinnaraj on the altar and i will get a stand to stack it up high and place nang kwak by the side and a somdej toh or LP thuad or ganesh or jatukam bucha beside phra chinnaraj? My altar is those wall mounted shelf as my house is too small to have those altars like in temples so please advise me and also on how to pray, joss sticks urns required and etc. It is quite urgent. Anyway currently the 2 buchas is in my room and i still worship as per normal as my mom doesnt like the idea of me placing in the same altar with the chinese gods so yeah thats about it. Please do help me out with this i will really genuinely thank you guys by maybe visiting u guys to my new place for a dinner or something.

8. Javier91

I am also giving this amulet away as a token of appreciation to whoever comes first for assisting me in my queries
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sangmo likes this.
  9. nitro0604

nitro0604 Registered Member

Chinnaraj looks like Wat Yai one, NK I dun know.
    Why your mum dun like chinese thai mix? Is it due to superstition will 'fight':confused-onion-head-emoticon:

10. Javier91

Ya bro, you are right! She has this thinking that too much buchas or buchas from other buddhism example thai / hindu and etc will lang ga. She also thinks that they want to fight each other to be the real lord of the house lol. She will also say things like see liao heart and mind feel messy. I told her if one heart is calm, everything shall be great and all but still she disagrees and blames it on all these that is making her feeling 'messy'. Haiz try all 101 stunt to convince her liao but she still think she is a priest what to do leh. She also said collecting too much amulets will make the whole household messy. Sigh. I totally do not know what to comment on this. She even ask me to go ask fortune teller which day best to move in and when i told her the date she told me another date that she say is best...walao eh really sian. How to tell if its from wat yai or which temple ah if confirm is wat yai most probably i will visit the temple to make some merits. Haha.

Randelavie and nitro0604 like this.
  11. loveinfinite

loveinfinite Registered Member

Thats how the older generation perceive of Theravada Buddhism sadly, many link it to black magic or occult. The heart and mind should be one, to concentrate only on the Buddhist precepts and to practice the dharma. Maybe you should not go against her, but to preach and educate her on the dharma. One piece of advise and sentence of wisdom that kept me going is the Namo Tassa Chant which translates to "Honour to the Blessed One, the Exalted One, the fully Enlightened One.", above all deities and beings.

However, peace should be sought after despite everything, if moving your buchas and statues to the new residence would solve the problems, it is an option you should consider.

Chinnaraj bucha originated from Wat Yai in Pitsanulok, so maybe u can give it a try!!!

Buddha bless brother, wish you'll be able to resolve this!

Wink, nitro0604 and Javier91 like this.
  12. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

A home is more than a mere roof over your head. A peaceful abode to rest the body and soul. If the elders do not find it peaceful, go along with them until such time they are really able to accept the buchas, lip service will not cut it.

After all, a peaceful and tranquil home without Buchas would be better than one contentious space with Buchas?

Wink, weeyong88, Javier91 and 4 others like this.
  13. Javier91

Bros and sis of wrk somdej experts need help for this somdej to ID. Which year/materials/event?

I was told from wat rakang thats all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Randelavie likes this.
  14. HornedGeek

Sorry for the late reply. Well from my memory it is WBKP or Wat Inn. But i forgot the details. Maybe when I have time, i search for you.

Likely to be the later batch made this few years. Possibly the batches that are meant for donation in WRK whereby you donate and you can choose an amulet from a variety of Somdej, Rians and etc.

Randelavie and ultraboy like this.
  15. HornedGeek

Try Wat Mai Amataros. The chop seems virtually identical.

16. Javier91

Thank you so much bro! Indeed it is from Wat Mai Amataros but i am just confused with the ones i saw in google has no serial number like the one i posted and it states mass chanted batch in a grand ceremony by lp koon(wbr), lp pern (wbp), lp cher (wkbk) and other old guru monks in BE 2539, mixed with materials from older batches of phra somdej BKP BE 2509, 2517, 2531 materials . Otherwise, every single detail is identical.

I was not able to get the magazine of wrk 214 anniversary batch to match because it looks a lot like it. Only managed to find the white meat and yellow meat to do a check though. I heard there is a black meat version but its really hard to find and as for this im sure its phim yai but just unsure of the materials lol.

Anyways, really thankful for your help! Hopefully someone can ID the wrk one for me. Reason being, kindda a phra somdej collector and purpose is to name my collections.

Randelavie likes this.
  17. Javier91

Not sure the wrk one is it Phra Somdej Phim Ket Thale Soom from Holy Phra Somdej Set (6 amulets), 144 Pi Maha Larp batch BE 2559 but cannot find the crack mould one lol. Correct me if im not right.

18. Fake-Oranges

Fake-Oranges Registered Member

Dont worry about the orgin of the somdej.
    I also have one unknown piece. Cant find a similar piece. But a trusted monk chanted and commented that it is a piece with very strong “power”

For the bucha, cinnaraj should be stacked the highest. On the altar, put a urn for joss sticks. Offer 3 joss sticks. You want offerings can give flowers, a glass of plain water (dont use those chinese altar small cups. For thai use big glass like human use to drink from). Every thursday you want can offer fruits. For Nang Kwak, a cup (same type of cup as the cinnaraj) of red drink as offering.
    For really basic, you dont offer also can. Only joss stick at the very least.

As they are consercated already, additional blessing by monk is optional

Javier91 likes this.
  19. Javier91

Bros on the other hand i felt that the white somdej i had is from wat Phra Pathom Chedi

20. Javier91

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi bros and sis need help with ID once again. Thanks!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)