[Recommend me] Clean love spells

Hi hi everyone.. would like to seek advice and opinions on casting love spells in a clean way. That means no animal scarification in the process.. any recommendations for good master in SG? How about masters in Goldmile?

Nicholas 16

Registered Member
Hi Angelkitty. I might know where you coming from. Trying get back something that you want. But trust me, it won't work anymore during this era. You might also receive PM from from others saying this Master magic will work, that Master spells will work. End of the day, nothing happen. $$$$ gone. Why not find the root cause of your problem. 世界上沒有丑女人,只有懶女人。

NoAmulet

Registered Member
I assume you are a female.

The CLEAN LOVE Spell is,

Relook into whether you two are indeed compatible.

I am saying from life experience. We often love like crazy and jump head first in due to our passion.

But we never stop to think how this love thing work. If two person are indeed compatible you don't even need to do anything and you will be together.

If he don't like you then you are merely trying to fulfill your own desire. Have you spare a thought for him? Do you like it if I cast a spell to make you love me when I don't like you and have other person I love?

Believe or not up to you. Humans are known to not see the truth even when it's placed infront of you for FREE. While opening yourself up to scammers who will try to sell you all sorts of stuff for money, or even worst, these stuff that comes from unknown origin might pull your luck even downwards.

Oat1

Registered Member
Your definition of unclean means sacrificing animals? The more common definition of unclean is involvement of ghosts.

Based on my observations, unclean ones don't work, so don't even need to talk about clean ones.

There are plenty of agents at Goldenmile who claims they can arrange for masters to perform rituals and charge hundreds and thousands of dollars.

NoAmulet

Registered Member
Your definition of unclean means sacrificing animals? The more common definition of unclean is involvement of ghosts.

Based on my observations, unclean ones don't work, so don't even need to talk about clean ones.

There are plenty of agents at Goldenmile who claims they can arrange for masters to perform rituals and charge hundreds and thousands of dollars.
After been in this hobby for more than a decade. I've had in possession amulets that nowadays will have many folds of its monetary value. Some popular and famous pieces.

I've had my head kropped sian by countless masters. And done rituals etc. Most claim to be different and cashing out.

I've spoken to experienced barang players. What would be my conclusion?

I beg to differ and that is clean one does work. And that is the MAGIC THAT LORD BUDDHA HAS BEEN TRYING TO TEACH US FOR FREE FOR 2560 YEARS.

The Dharma has already explicitly taught us if we want to get certain result, there is certain cause to make and certain action to perform. This is "Clean" magic, right magic, power magic.

Why people don't use this clean "white" magic? This magic will only give you good and never back fire.

Want others to treat you good, clean magic tells you to think good, be good. But we don't heed this. We believe in an item created mostly by someone whom is not much "higher" than us, wear it on us and believe we will get metta. How is this different from say taking a bus from Woodlands to Sentosa and hoping the trade war between China and USA will stop?

One thing that amuses me is when a generally good and positive person, finds a "master" who is obviously lower than than the former and venerates spells or amulets by the latter. In the end pulling his or her luck down by associating with "master" lower than him or her. This is the lack of discernment.

Yes some religious items does work. I'm not going into the explicit reason why it works. It's not how we usually think it does. But the chances of having these items are usually very low same as spells or voodoo.

Still in the end Karma will overwrite everything. It will overwrite even the master who did the spell for you.

In the end, the way of the Buddha is still the best.

Last edited: