[Let's Discuss & Share!] Chris Sharing on - How to buy, pick, keep Thai amulets ?

chriswm85

Registered Member
The best amulet is the one that you like and believe in the most!

Every one of us have our own beliefs, likes and interests. Thought to share one of my replies to a client. Hope members out there can find your favorite amulet!

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

chriswm85

Registered Member
Who is Lersi?

Lersi is the hermit that is well verse in magical field. In the west context he is like a wizard. He is like the grandfather for those masters who practice magic and greatly respect by monks, white robe ajarns and devotees. People worship him to gain his support for the magical skills and protection from harm, danger and evil spirits.

There is a total of 108 transformations that a Lersi possess and he is represented in many forms. We can see that he might appear in a form of mask known as Sian, life size statues or bucha and even amulets. Majority of temples we went do worship Lersi on the altar or shrine. In fact, Lersi can help one to improve in wisdom and luck factor as well.

We once met a female customer who shared that she had third eye and see good and bad spirits. In the end, a master advised her to worship a Lersi bucha at home. She brought a bucha back and then wear a Lersi amulet. Eventually, she see spirits lesser and stopped seeing them completely this days. She is also very grateful to Lersi for changing her life to better.

Thank you for reading.

Writer:
Chris Lim Amulets

chriswm85

Registered Member
What is Ma Sep Nang?
-------------------------------------
Ma Sep Nang (Lady & Horse) is a popular, common and well known to natives in Chiangmai who believe and keep amulets. This image show the ancient days Ma Sep Nang is the harshest form of punishment for unfaithful wives who commit adultery. Back then, they will feed the horses with aphrodisiac and let this horses mate with the offenders until they died.

Another story shared by natives
In front of amulet is “Mah Sep Nang” that there is story about Mah Sep Nang is there is a family has daughter who is very beautiful that they has a horse. Daughter cares the horse everyday that make she fall in love the horse. Therefore, Thai people believe the horse is great of charming.

In early days, masters will made Ma Sep Nang using materials like cloth, ivory or coconut shell and bless them with white magic skills.

What is the effect?
-------------------------------
Males who wear this will improve harmony and make their husband wife relationship closer. Couples will be less half-hearted and more committed in their relationship. For singles, it help to raise their charisma and attraction like a wild horse that is able to take on any challenges.

Later in years, masters like Luang Phor or Kruba made this image or amulet to remind husband and boyfriend not to neglect their wife at home or girlfriend. It is also to remind married people not to commit adultery and remain faithful to their partners.

Our customer had shared that after she kept one, her partner who tend to spend every night enjoying entertainment to going once in alternate week. Apart from that, her partner start to show more concern and spend time with her as well.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Fakes come with cards too. Just be wary.

Not every amulet which come with a card is real and not amulet that does not come with a card is fake.

The importance of finding trusted, reliable, experience seller is even more important in today context.

Last edited:

Not every amulet which come with a card is real and not amulet that does not come with a card is fake.

The importance of finding trusted, reliable, experience seller is even more important in today context.

I think if a amulet is right for you. it will be calling you. Once, u learn to be open to receiving, it will call you more and more. Usually, the fake one doesnt know how to do calling and if you have very low luck, you will pick or buy a fake amulet. Same like buying a house, if your luck is low, you will buy a bad feng shui house.

A amulet will clear a pathway to make its way to you if it is truly meant for you. Because many amulet carry similar energies you can try to raise or lower your personal vibration to match the energy you felt when you held that elusive amulet that you had to go home without. You can do this during your quiet time. During quiet time and you are still drawn to that amulet, it must be real.

What is Ma Sep Nang?
-------------------------------------
Ma Sep Nang (Lady & Horse) is a popular, common and well known to natives in Chiangmai who believe and keep amulets. This image show the ancient days Ma Sep Nang is the harshest form of punishment for unfaithful wives who commit adultery. Back then, they will feed the horses with aphrodisiac and let this horses mate with the offenders until they died.

Another story shared by natives
In front of amulet is “Mah Sep Nang” that there is story about Mah Sep Nang is there is a family has daughter who is very beautiful that they has a horse. Daughter cares the horse everyday that make she fall in love the horse. Therefore, Thai people believe the horse is great of charming.

In early days, masters will made Ma Sep Nang using materials like cloth, ivory or coconut shell and bless them with white magic skills.

What is the effect?
-------------------------------
Males who wear this will improve harmony and make their husband wife relationship closer. Couples will be less half-hearted and more committed in their relationship. For singles, it help to raise their charisma and attraction like a wild horse that is able to take on any challenges.

Later in years, masters like Luang Phor or Kruba made this image or amulet to remind husband and boyfriend not to neglect their wife at home or girlfriend. It is also to remind married people not to commit adultery and remain faithful to their partners.

Our customer had shared that after she kept one, her partner who tend to spend every night enjoying entertainment to going once in alternate week. Apart from that, her partner start to show more concern and spend time with her as well.

Hard to find this type of amulets?

chriswm85

Registered Member
Wish to share that old, vintage, fake amulets have exist a long time ago. It is very important to start off with a genuine amulet blessed by a monk in a official ceremony.

Fakes definition mean they are made out from factories without going through proper ceremony and never the same materials used.

Wear a holy item has to be real.

Wish to share that old, vintage, fake amulets have exist a long time ago. It is very important to start off with a genuine amulet blessed by a monk in a official ceremony.

Fakes definition mean they are made out from factories without going through proper ceremony and never the same materials used.

Wear a holy item has to be real.

you can tell is fake when their energy is flat and you are not even drawn to that amulet.

chriswm85

Registered Member
When it comes to amulet pricing, each of us will have our definitions and amount over what is affordable, mid and premium. Came up this topic to help people out there understand on SG Amulet Market.

Let us share with you on main three categories below as entry, mid and premium:

Entry: The entry amulets are make more in quantities such as 1000 pcs or more/less. They might start with a price tag from $68 to $399. Though they might produce in quantities, a master will put in the same effort, time to bless them in the same major ceremony. The materials use to make amulets can be copper, brass and lead. Usually, the entry amulets have the most transactions. The amulet might have a good value appreciation after 1 - 3 years due to high volume of buy sell.

Mid: The mid range amulets will be in a range of $400 to $1999. It target those who is looking to spend more to get a uncommon edition but yet not too high amount comparable to a latest Apple phone. Mid category also have their own share of fans who like materials like Nawa, silver as they feel easier to connect on the amulet effects. When the amulet become very popular, then it will be very hard to find or one will have to pay more times for a silver or Nawa piece.

Premium: As its name, we will rate amulet price which start from $2000 to $10,000 onwards will fall into this category. They are usually made very limited such as 9 pcs, 19 pcs or even much lesser. The ingredients used to make this will be even rarer and condition will differentiate its pricing. Selling one piece today might mean that one will no longer be able to search for a 2nd piece.

Above is just a guide based on our experience and does not mean it is a world standard to follow. This is shared to let amulet collectors or buyers to better understand about the amulet industry.

Thank you for reading.
By Chris SG

chriswm85

Registered Member
What is a good amulet?

A good amulet involve materials, ceremony, masters involved and the purpose which the amulet was made for.

Purpose refer to either for temple renovation, building of schools, hospitals and etc. Ceremony will mean a grand official event which invite other temple abbots to join in the blessing. Materials could be ingredients collected by the master over the years, old amulets donated by devotees, old broken statues melt down to metal for usage.

The time to plan for each amulet release could take almost a year meaning in early year 2019 will prepare for 2020 release. Old amulets take about a year to release from start to end. While newer amulets could take about 3 months consecration before an official release.

One can take above as a guide and it is mainly the work of amulet seller to find good amulets so that more can benefit from wearing an amulet.

Thank you for reading.
From Chris SG Amulets

chriswm85

Registered Member
Original Post: From one of Thai Amulet Seller to show how important it is to get a trusted and reliable seller. We have remove the original FB name poster.

It is one of the common risk for purchasing overseas.

Always get from reliable, trusted and experience amulet seller.

archon75

Registered Member

Saw some of the premium amulets come with Cert online. When I went down to buy, found that there are a number of discrepancies on the amulet and payment method (all go thru PayPal to another guy account). In the end, just walk away from the deal

Original Post: From one of Thai Amulet Seller to show how important it is to get a trusted and reliable seller. We have remove the original FB name poster.

Some of your competition you are getting rid of?Very clever.

chriswm85

Registered Member

Original creator content name has been removed at the start. The accused seller pictures and identification card has been blurred to protect the identity.

Intention is to show that there is indeed seller who didn't ship out amulets even though seller and buyer are both from Thailand. This type of case can happen any where in the world.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Original creator content name has been removed at the start. The accused seller pictures and identification card has been blurred to protect the identity.

Intention is to show that there is indeed seller who didn't ship out amulets even though seller and buyer are both from Thailand. This type of case can happen any where in the world.

Applies to Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, China and etc