[Let's Discuss & Share!] Chris Sharing on - How to buy, pick, keep Thai amulets ?

chriswm85

Registered Member
What is wearing amulet about?

Yes, we heard reviews or stories about people getting lucky with lottery? embarking into new career, found new love or even had narrow escape with death. Now just what exactly is wearing an amulet on your neck, bag or pocket all about? Is it purely just for the stated effects so that we can gain benefits from them like a technology product?

If we look back into the basics, the very first amulets was made for its size so that people can wear a Buddha or Master image whenever he or she goes. Having an amulet remind them of Buddha teachings be good in personality, act good, spread good actions. We once saw that there was a saying that wearing an amulet may not always have miracles but it surely make one heart greater by spreading good deeds around.

If you have an affinity to be wearing an amulet today, the next thing to do is accumulate as many good deeds as possible willingly out from the heart. Thai also believe that genuine amulet and good deeds complement each other and they spend more time on deeds in their life hood. Those who understand this concept will appreciate and spread kindness around them.

We will further discuss about good deeds in future post. With that, thank you for reading.

Written by
Chris Lim

Disclaimer: All of our posts require our time, effort to write them as we believe in sharing. Any of the posts clash with your belief or views is a coincidence and nothing personal. Chris is not liable to resolve any disputes.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Why googling on amulets can get overloaded?

For a start, information is documentated down because of some one a physical person decided to post up on a social media. It require one to think of what he/she wish to share and want that information to be passed on to the future.

Googling for amulets information can be a double edge a sword. It's easy to obtain information but hard to verify on its authenticity. Just imagine a master from white robe ajarn decided to switch into monk hood. If no one write about this new status, the master might always be referred as a white robe. Another thing is there can be false information circulating online claiming that a master A learn from master B. In reality, when asked the natives, we learn that master A had never met master B in real life. To us spending many years in this, we are never surprise about the truth.

Most of us talk about real or fake amulets but little emphasis on real or fake information. Googling is a good start but never a means to an end. We wish to emphasize that there are still many information not recorded waiting for us to discover them.

Thank you for reading.

By Chris Lim

Disclaimer: All of our posts require our time, effort to write them as we believe in sharing. Any of the posts clash with your belief or views is a coincidence and nothing personal. Chris is not liable to resolve any disputes.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Cambodian arts on Buddhism is very similar to Thai Style. Below pics are from Wat Santitham Temple of LP Dum (Now known as Ajarn Dum).

They are beautiful, meaningful and come with plenty of history. All are hand made, hand painted that make them lifelike.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

chriswm85

Registered Member
Why verification card is not an end?

It is good to have a verification card especially done on an old amulet. An old amulet mean they have been made 20 years and above which might have a deep history and reputation coming from the master. Having a verification card help to increase the trust and confidence that it is a genuine amulet. However, the card may not hold the full correct info. Info such as the year of making written on card may be inaccurate or whether an amulet has been touched up (make it shiny) is not covered in the card details.

A master in his life time may make many types of amulets at different life stages. Therefore, it is not possible to follow through all since there might be certain amulets which is very rare that the verification team may never seen before. This is especially true if the master belong to old time era which people in the past do not record down information, rely solely on their memory and deal based on face-to-face.

It's good practice to have an old amulet verified but not a must. Many information have been lost within people year after year as people who belong to that era had passed away or knowledge passed down had been incomplete.

Thank you for reading.
Regards,
Chris Lim

chriswm85

Registered Member
️Daily Amulet Recommendation 26 Sept 19

Ajarn Puvon Roop Amulet blessed by Ajarn Pakong and Ajarn Nam.

In early 90s, we come across this famous white robe grandmaster Ajarn Puvon with the help of his disciple known as Ajarn Pakong. Most collectors who have started way back in 90s were taught of this white robe master is famous for making amulets which bring in good relationships Metta Saneh and great luck Maha Lup.

Not long ago, we introduce this amulet to our customer who were seeking for luck improvement as well as career progression. Our customer took our advice, tried and shared with us that there is improvement in working relationships as the company start to give her more project opportunities. In addition, there were some small lottery winnings for this customer as well.

We are glad that this customer is able to benefit and have also encourage her to do donations to build merits together.

chriswm85

Registered Member
️Daily Amulet Recommendation 27 Sept 19

Pra Khun Paen Black Edition with 1 Takrut Be2559 by LP Ler

Below is a beautiful Khun Paen from my favorite master. As we know people always relate Pra Khun Paen is known for improving relationships effect. Now last year a client who bought from us shared that he was happy that had made winnings and got some profit out from it.

That also taught us that this amulet does increase one luck and wealth indirectly as the client wore solely this amulet.

chriswm85

Registered Member
️Daily Amulet Recommendation 28 Sept 19

Personal sharing:

Back in 11 years ago, I was still wearing LP Thuad amulet from a baby to a teenager and this was the 2nd amulet that I got to know.

Below is the Pra Khun Paen made year 2008 by LP Dum (Now as Ajarn) which made me grew curious over the world of amulets. It was also the first time I wanted to pick an amulet by myself as entering to my first job in the banking industry.

This was the first LP Dum Amulet which I started off, pray for job confirmation and I did achieved it together with salary adjustment of 20% from the pay that I was drawing. It also helped me with having good working relationships with the people around me. The effect and experience made me pondered more and eventually build a collection of LP Dum items today.

This is my personal piece but I do have an extra and unworn piece left. Those interested, welcome to drop me a text!

Here's what I like about this amulet:
Blessed for full 3 years from 2006 to 2008
Materials used special black herbs that is known to build charisma and gain support
Though behind kmt, no need offerings and no horror happenings
LP Dum did not remake again which made it exclusive

chriswm85

Registered Member
This post was inspired by a friend who shared with me that it seems like the practice of wearing LP Thuad for safety and protection seems to be declining with modern variety type of amulets introduced in the market.

Great Master Luang Phor Thuad amulet my dad was the person who introduced me since I was a baby. LP Thuad was the first type of master amulet that I wear for 18 years of my life. Started off with a mini silver Roop Lor baby to primary, secondary to national service I changed to a Taolit style.

Never have I forget that wearing a LP Thuad amulet help me to gain protection from harm, accidents or dangerous events. The amulet fundamental effect was on protection as all of us only have this one life to protect. We want to ensure we get protected as well as our loved ones. I always like to share with my customers that it's the best one-time off insurance that one will get himself and his loved ones.

LP Thuad is still the number 1 popular, highly recognise, valued by people and even masters worship him in their shrine, temples. He is the great master who never give up or let down any one to those who believe in him.

If any one out there face difficulty in selecting a first piece to wear, one will never go wrong to wear LP Thuad as the main master.

Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu!

From Chris Lim

chriswm85

Registered Member
Daily Amulet Recommendation 6 Oct 19

In every temple, it is very common to see Jing Jok Amulets and statues around in Thailand. Below sharings...

--------------
Credits to online source about Jing Jok

The ‘Jing Jok’ (Gecko) is a Magical Animal that has dominated Thai Mythical beliefs since the Pre Buddhist Times of Animism. In Olden Times, Thai people would say that if you hear a Gecko greet you when you walk out of the house to go out, that you will be befallen by good luck, and have all the boys or girls you want running after you, have lucky windfalls, and other auspicious blessings. The Gecko is also a powerful protection against Black Magic, for the Sorcery within the Gecko itself is so high as to prevent any other Dark Sorcery from entering the sphere.

The Jing Jok is a highly reputed amulet used for increasing your Gambling Fortunes, and is one of the favorite talismans of the perpetual gambler. Its power to improve Business Talks and Commerce (sales), is Famous. In addition, the Jing Jok is pure Metta Maha Niyom, and Maha Sanaeh, and has been the favorite Love Charm of many generations of Thai people, and seems to be holding its place as the most popular Love, Commerce and Gambling charm. The Jing Jok is however not only able to bring Lucky Fortunes and Love to its owner, but is also powerfully endowed with Kong Grapan Magic to protect from deadly accidents and harmful attacks. Anti Black Magic is inherent within the Gecko Wicha too, and keeps any Curses or Dark Sorcery at Bay.

Introducing LP Ler Jing Jok Lizards is a traditional type of amulet famous for bringing wealth and luck to the wearer. Many Temples will put statue size to bring luck to them. They also devotees who get the amulet will get to enjoy the benefits for wearing the Jing Jok as well.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Why wear or pray to master images?

Master images in the amulets world is as holy as Buddha, Deva or Deities. People can wear them as amulets or pray to statues of them as there are many miracles, reviews shared by those who believe in them. This masters might belong to the previous era or still present at this current day and they are equally treated with respect by devotees. Masters are also like teachers and parents teaching them meaning in life and practice kindness in actions and thoughts. Every amulet or statue come with a meaning behind such as for renovation, new building and pagoda. The common thing is they are all made for a meaningful purpose and they served to be a great all rounder effect amulet.

Master amulets can be made with materials like photo, ceramic enamel, powder, herbs, metal, silver, gold. It can be in coin form or mini statue size for amulets. Every master will release his self image on yearly basis or a few batches down the years as well. Thais like to collect the first and the last batch seeing them as collectibles. The middle batches are the ones that bring great value if one is looking for wearing it.

If you have a master that you believed in, do get one and pray to him. We strongly believe that a master image is great for support and wish granting!

Thank you.
From Chris Lim

chriswm85

Registered Member
Thais greatly respect their kings and below is 5th King that is very well loved by their people.

Those will pray respect to King Rama 5th will offer red roses and wine for good luck, business and opportunities.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Why Salika???
--------------------------------------
Not every one is born a natural smooth tongue or fluent in communications. Some times we meant something but say another. That lead to another result which we didn't expect or want it.

Salika effects help one gain better control in his/her speech and communications. It can help one to win an interview, negotiation, business deal and sales closure. It also bring opportunities and good luck for the wearer. It can be in the original form of a bird or yants that relate with it. They can be made of natural wood, metal, cloth or powder based.

Some people feel that their speech become smoother that help the to get more sales closure and improvement in relationships too!

Shared by Chris Lim
Amulet Writer

chriswm85

Registered Member
Why it is important to have a reliable, trustable amulet information?

After we read an online article on social media, we will think either is real or fake or even don't matter since it is a read for good to know. We need to see and understand that information is real or fake depend on how we view, understand and use it.

In the world of Thai Amulets, we can no longer take information written down on social media as by default the truth.

One example is we see people keep on spreading the information that Master B is disciple of Master A. When we meet Master B, we found out that B have near learn from A before.

Another example is written when wrong information is written on social media or by word of mouth, it teach or educate the wrong concept to the end users. Then in the end users will take it and spread around wrong information to their peers and that multiply.

Many distorted facts have cause harm, lost of faith and create fear for all amulet collectors out there. Sellers or amulet collectors need to provide correct facts on social media in the first place.

Again, we truly want to encourage that buy amulets only from reliable sellers who know their stuff in and out. Otherwise, a buyer will end up buying a fear and uncertainty back home.

Original article by
Chris Amulets