[Let's Discuss & Share!] Chris Sharing on - How to buy, pick, keep Thai amulets ?

chriswm85

Registered Member
Chris Amulet Education 002

Will my amulet turn into powder form?

The answer for this question it can be a yes and no. This is depend on the actions that we take to maintain the powder material amulet condition to prevent it turning from powdery form.

It's a "No" when the powder amulets have been left in room temperature. To protect from cracks caused by accident drops, one can also put the powder amulets in stainless steel case as a protective cover.

A "Yes" if the powder amulet has been left for years in a dry cabinet or not removed in safe box as well. This is due to the amulet hasn't been expose to air and it start to be drier year by year until it eventually break down into powdery form. This process could take at least 5 years or more to happen as all powder amulets have different ingredients composition.

Another type of case could be the amulet had retained some moisture after they had been released. This may then cause some tiny organisms to grow and that might just cause the insects to feed on the amulet and break the form down. The solution to this is to take out the amulet to air dry for a week before putting them back into our collection box.

With that, we hope this sharing will gain you a step to understand powder amulet better. Thank you.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

chriswm85

Registered Member
Chris Amulet Education 003

Will amulet lose powers?

Amulets is not like mobile phone battery that will run low level and require for recharging. Often, we hear about reblessing or recharge term use this days but a genuine amulet will not lose its powers.

An amulet is still wearable even though they may have cracks at the corners as long as the amulet is still in tact. Unless the amulet has become powder form due to some accidents then it will mean it's time to get a new amulet.

Vincenttran

Registered Member
Hello , im from Vietnam , i want to find kmt Genuine but dont have . I bought 02 kmt in web billionmore.com but kmt inactive , i think its fake ... pls help me chose kmt

admin note: please refrain from posting same enquiry on multiple threads thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

chriswm85

Registered Member
Real situation about amulet industry

We all see so many amulets out there and its getting even harder to choose in this era. This real that fake piece or this effective while maybe not its getting even more confusing for those who are new to amulets.

We heard an amulet is good but if we never own a piece to try we will never truly understand how good it is.

Encourage those who might want to go into amulets, research is a must as well as finding out facts from people who didn't pen down from Google or social media will help one to understand the intention, history and ingredients better.

One of the old timer shared with me that it's so natural for us to take information written online is real by default. Which we may not get the full accurate information.

The sad reality is year after year real information is lost by time due to early years they didn't record or people who really know are no longer active in amulet market industry. No longer active group is they gave up amulet collection, grow old, change religion or passed away.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Real situation about amulet industry

We all see so many amulets out there and its getting even harder to choose in this era. This real that fake piece or this effective while maybe not its getting even more confusing for those who are new to amulets.

We heard an amulet is good but if we never own a piece to try we will never truly understand how good it is.

Encourage those who might want to go into this amulets, research is a must as well as finding out facts from people who didn't pen down from Google or social media will help one to understand the intention, history and ingredients better.

One of the old timer shared with me that it's so natural for us to take information written online is real by default.

The sad reality is year after year real information is lost by time due to early years they didn't record or people who really know are no longer active in amulet market industry. No longer active group is they gave up amulet collection, grow old, change religion or passed away.
Forgot to add a pic

chriswm85

Registered Member
Chris Amulet Education 004

Why merits is important?

How you build merits will determine good fortune will come to you.

Building merits will let good fortune to come to you. The best way to accumulate merits is by animal liberation. It is the easiest, simple and every one can do it. It can also be in the form of donation 1 dollar, 2 dollars or any amount as it is the heart, intention and thought that count. Use our hearts to do go deeds whenever we can and it will generate a bank of merits eventually.

chriswm85

Registered Member
The other day I received a message from a member to catch up with me about amulets and my well being. Very glad to hear some of the post sharing do benefit some members in one way or another.

Will try to set aside time and contribute again in future. Pen down this info so future generations will benefit.

Metal based easier to maintain as it does not break into two or damage easily. At times, metal items value could be higher as it was easier to identify between real or fake pieces as there will be certain markings to follow.

Powder based may be harder to see as usually they are in baked clay, incense powder so each colour tone might differ from one piece to another.
In the past, the natives wore metal based pieces without waterproof case and many pieces had been soaked with sweat or due to the friction caused by skin the amulet image had been faded off. Therefore, a beautiful or unworn condition is very hard to find as people back then were more concern over wearing a piece than investing one. They might also receive it free from masters as they were actively participating in donation drives or help out events in temple.

As powder based can be much lighter in weight, it was pretty popular as some pieces had been mixed with old amulet ingredients. Powder based with bad condition can be easily touch up into perfect by professionals. The professionals know how to air dry it or make over to the same colour tone be it on a real or fake piece. A broken into two amulets can be touched up until it can hardly be seen by our eyes or touch. The only way to know is to send the amulet to do an X-ray.

It's good to pen down some thoughts for sharing though I'm not sure how many will get a chance to read on this post.

KinkHorn

Registered Member
What is Biagae amulet?

Biagae is the traditional form of amulet which is made from a cowry seashell. The meaning of biagae also known as “the seashell for solving poverty”. It has been used throughout history in Thailand to protect the owner against black magic, ward off evil spirits, prevent illness and turn bad luck to good luck.

The Biagae will also attract loving-kindness (Metta) and support from co-workers, gain favors, and improve winning chances for legal cases. In additional, improve your attraction (Maha Saneh), charm and boost your convincing power in business talks.

It can also warn the user for incoming dangers by producing heat and vibration when he/she wear the amulet.

How to wear Biagae?

Just a general guide as not strictly have to be based on the below.

Front on neck – Wearing the Bia Gae on front necklace will protect the wearer if entering into a competitive and political environment.

Back on neck - To escape, evade and protect against rivals wear on back necklace.

Left pocket – For improving charm, attractions and business negotiations, wear in left pocket.

Right pocket – Gain loving-kindess, support from superiors, job interviews or legal cases, wear in right pocket.

Thank you for reading.

Compiled by Chris Lim
Just like to add a liltle more to this as i randomly chanced upon this...whenever making casing for a biagae -- try to have a lil small hole ... as the main content is palod (mercury) it needs to get in touch with the environment to absorb negative energy - that itself is foremost important aspect of a biagae

chriswm85

Registered Member
Thanks for sharing. Mercury can be poisonous so mostly Biagae are fully sealed if they have mercury within. From the old days to current times, Biagae had been consecrated in this classic form and we believe there is a strong history of still retaining in its original form.

Therefore if any one out there is looking for in touch with environment, I will suggest Leklai or Palad Kin tong that fit the bill.

Just like to add a liltle more to this as i randomly chanced upon this...whenever making casing for a biagae -- try to have a lil small hole ... as the main content is palod (mercury) it needs to get in touch with the environment to absorb negative energy - that itself is foremost important aspect of a biagae

KinkHorn

Registered Member
Thanks for sharing. Mercury can be poisonous so mostly Biagae are fully sealed if they have mercury within. From the old days to current times, Biagae had been consecrated in this classic form and we believe there is a strong history of still retaining in its original form.

Therefore if any one out there is looking for in touch with environment, I will suggest Leklai or Palad Kin tong that fit the bill.

Mercury isnt poisonous if properly empowered brother i swallowed mercury a couple of times and rub on my face for metta ( serious matters ) i never died nor my face for issues i did those under the the guidance of phra ajarn tham ...singaporeans won't know this lineage but his teacher in thailand for mercury very famous...thai market his meed mor using palod very expensive

chriswm85

Registered Member
Chanced upon this useful information from online source. Putting this info down so a that more members can benefit from in future.

Fake vs real LP Pae Takrut Be2524.

1. The fake tatkut is very much lighter in weight.

2. The width of the fake tatkut is thinner.

3. The gold colour of the fake tatkut is not as vibrant as the genuine one.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Luang Phor Hong Dhammaratano
-------------------------------------------------------
The founder of Wat Ananda Metyarama is Venerable Luang Phor Hong Dhammaratano (Phra Dhammaratano Bandit). He came to Singapore in 1920 with his disciple, Samanera Boonier. Upon noticing that there is no Theravada temple in Singapore at that time, they aspired to build one. Venerable Luang Phor Hong Dhammaratano passed away on 10th November 1952 and was cremated on 16th November 1952 by Thai Consul’s General PhrayaSrisayamcit with Thai Groups.

watananda.org.sg/about-us/history/

chriswm85

Registered Member
Just like to share with all of you that there is this type of monkey amulet that is not hanuman.

This image is call Ling Om Sap that is very famous to bring wealth, luck and protection to the wearer. Ling Om Sap is also the seeker of opportunities that open your path be it in your personal life, love and career life.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Both by Late Lp Jeud, but which one will you go for?

One real while another made of rich powder ingredients.

Best thing is they are mainstream and not barang.

chriswm85

Registered Member
Like & Share this post so we will share more in future.

Heres what I heard from my customers about their Lersi amulets experience.

Case 01
-------------
A customer had the spiritual third eye and keep on seeing spirits whenever she goes. She can see there in blurry forms since young and then she was eventually introduced her first Lersi amulet. Coincidentally upon wearing one, she see them lesser and eventually the sighting came to an end. She kept Lersi amulet and worship the statue size at her home as well.

Case 02
--------------
A lady who fly frequently and have to stay overseas hotels. At times, certain hotels she stayed she always felt the presence of spirits or get disturbed for her rest. It was then her friend introduced her to wear Lersi amulet to help her out. Eventually, she had lesser of this paranormal experience and eventually it stopped fully for her as well.

Seenoevil

Registered Member
Like & Share this post so we will share more in future.

Heres what I heard from my customers about their Lersi amulets experience.

Case 01
-------------
A customer had the spiritual third eye and keep on seeing spirits whenever she goes. She can see there in blurry forms since young and then she was eventually introduced her first Lersi amulet. Coincidentally upon wearing one, she see them lesser and eventually the sighting came to an end. She kept Lersi amulet and worship the statue size at her home as well.

Case 02
--------------
A lady who fly frequently and have to stay overseas hotels. At times, certain hotels she stayed she always felt the presence of spirits or get disturbed for her rest. It was then her friend introduced her to wear Lersi amulet to help her out. Eventually, she had lesser of this paranormal experience and eventually it stopped fully for her as well.

Hmmm regarding about these case study
Are you the amulet shop owner that located in GM?