[Question/Help!] Charming oil / metta cream / metta wax

sam1980

Registered Member
Dear all,
anybody has any idea which charming oil / metta cream is the best and is available in Singapore - for improving luck , metta , career luck purpose .
Pls help if u know of any :)

tks
sammy boy

csc

Registered Member
Bro, I've heard of charming oil to improve metta. As for career & wealth, I think u shd rely & believe in yourself which is te best. It's my 2 cents worth of advice

cassie

Registered Member
Dear all,
anybody has any idea which charming oil / metta cream is the best and is available in Singapore - for improving luck , metta , career luck purpose .
Pls help if u know of any :)

tks
sammy boy
Have anybody here tried metta oil / charming oil to splendid result?

I've been to a self-proclaimed bomoh (Chinese) once and he mentioned about this metta oil he had (That was expensive) and he claimed his oil would make a person look more attractive and younger.

A lady in his forties took a bottle from him and applied daily. The lady went to consult him again and at that time, there were a few guys there and the bomoh asked the guys how old did they think the lady that just left was. 20 was the reply!

Of course I was not there to witness it. Story told by bomoh himself, maybe to sell his expensive oil?

doctor46

Registered Member
Those made by LP Hong, personally. (not the mass mass produced). I think there is nothing else to ask for after you get it.
Totally agreed with you in that. LP Hong made a few batches, the only I found that work really well is one that come in a brown container which have LP Hong Images on it limited to 99 from memory.

Another good oil and cream comes from Aj Mak of Suphanburi near Wat Don Tan. The other is LP Pun of Wat Pabaangsang in Roi Et, LP used corpse oil.

I have not try LP Pun, but for me LP Hong very good. The method applied is very similar. Middle finger of right hand applied to eyes brows then lips upper and lower. Great for interview and performance review, even in tough mining time I still managed to get increment and bonus. Aj Mak oil and cream reqd regular application. No ideas about LP Pun till I see him late this week to get the item.