[Question/Help!] Can someone enlighten me with Love Spells & it’s cause & effects?

AlvinSJL

Registered Member
Hi guys, I’m new to this entire Thai rituals stuff so please enlighten me!
Any recommendations for love spells that works without any “evil” practice involved?
This is just my 2cent view and I'm not an expert on this. There are ofc white and black love spells but I would say that a lot of things are fated, lots of things happen for a reason or lesson.

For love spells is best that only do increase your own charisma be it Metta Maha Niyom (loving kindness) or Metta Maha Seneh (opposite sex attraction) and not of those with a intend target.

Because you will never know if the other party is not someone who is truly meant for you and after blindly together, you or both may suffer.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

AlvinSJL

Registered Member
Hi guys, I’m new to this entire Thai rituals stuff so please enlighten me!
Any recommendations for love spells that works without any “evil” practice involved?
This is just my 2cent view and I'm not an expert on this. There are ofc white and black love spells but I would say that a lot of things are fated, lots of things happen for a reason or lesson.

For love spells is best that only do increase your own charisma be it Metta Maha Niyom (loving kindness) or Metta Maha Seneh (opposite sex attraction) and not of those with a intend target.

Because you will never know if the other party is not someone who is truly meant for you and after blindly together, you or both may suffer.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

magic_mack

Registered Member
What No Amulet brother said
However I got Ajarn monk from Wat Bang Phra Sak Yant Twin Gecko above my little brother.
When he was chanting the mantra I felt like something crawling up my legs to the yant and stop there.

So try finding amulets to do WITH twin gecko.

oldyoutiao

Registered Member
The cause is you waste money the effect is you become poorer and butt of joke. This is from my experience. I once see my friend he apply this local ajarn flower Seneh oil on his belly button till it bites his belly button now that area left a big keloid scar. My friend dun even dare go swimming

oldyoutiao

Registered Member
I said this not to offend but it is very offensive. However this is my life experience after ten plus years of Thai amulet etc.

Seneh stuff is just to make opposite sex see you more pleasant. That's all please do not believe there are more than this.

You get cheated when you are greedy. Sometimes some people are not born to be loved by many so please do not be greedy for affection. I am one such person. Now I work in an office with close to twenty female personal and I am the only male every day in work is hellish seeing the politics.

Lastly ts is a woman it's more advisable to groom your appearance and seneh will come easily.