[Let's Discuss & Share!] Black magic

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by andr3w, 21 March 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brightlight

brightlight Registered Member

May the merits of the bros and sis here who pity the chicken help to grant it a better rebirth the next time.

Sick act.

weeyong88 likes this.
  2. sam123

sam123 Registered Member

Bro drizzt you should make a topic thread on what you have witness. I think many would like to read it and give their own experiences. :hammer:

3. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

Actually, this thread is suitable for all bros/sis to state their own experiences:smile: (if threadstarter dun mind lah).

For me, like I said, I just see a lot of these things over the years, sometimes it is chicken, sometimes it is goldfish......the same routine....supposedly dead and then later come back to life...

But like I said, I can't really tell which are real and which are not (but I pretty certain that not ALL i have seen is real) :cool2:

4. legendragon

legendragon Registered Member

But has anyone got personal experience of undergoing such black magic? I guess the topic of black magic would automatically comes to one's mind when thai/ cambodia buddhism is mentioned.

All thanks to people who had abused the reglion. I can't imagine how bad their karma will turn out to be... Only a matter of time when it comes.

5. 70939488

70939488 Registered Member

don't you find it weird. There's no bloods when he stabbed the chicken thur her head? I always wonder is black magic or magic just a trick!? BUt i had encounters strange stuff in my life... so dont really know...... ~.~

6. warlockSG

warlockSG Registered Member

its simple
    if its like a magic show and you can see the effect
    most probably its fake ( kinda like magic show )

real stuff cannot be seen easily

unless manisfestation of ghost or spirit lah
    that is a different story althogether

bakeneko likes this.
  7. SFW139S

SFW139S Registered Member

That means all the Great Heros, Tyrants, Big Time Criminals of the past centuries can be revived also. Provided that they know this AC earlier....

8. cwmak

cwmak Registered Member

He probably should have cut the chicken into half and join them back again. Seriously if you ask me, it's just a matter of dislocating the joints and probably penetrated the skin instead of the neck. Real masters will not come out and show, " Hey, I can revive a chicken' stunt.

I could be wrong. He could be the one in a million powerful master to show us his magic. Sitting out there in the public is so Not a master's practice.

Just my 2 cents.

9. Andycheah

Andycheah Registered Member

At first I thought this chicken suffer the such a horrible fate like the one in "Guai tam", lucky it still alive afterall.

10. Hideyo

Hideyo Registered Member

Black Magic is REAL- not becos of this video, but from 1st hand experience. :cool2:

Many (including myself then) think it's just from movies or a joke but after my own reality, I know there are evil people out there who thinks nothing of using such devilish practice to hurt others for something most consider trivial. Such is the darkness of human nature if unenlightened. That's why those who has access to spiritual gifts and abuse it to destroy instead of helping others are damned and cursed. :mad2: :hammer: :angryflame:

One basic Hint:
    Look at their (those who practise or hire bomohs) faces and you can sense a certain darkness in their aura. All black magic requires a payment of life force from the sender and it drains those who practices it. :eek2:

shakugan88 likes this.
  11. atipattoh

atipattoh Registered Member

:eek2:..... :heehee: :hahahahaha: :hahahahaha: :hahahahaha:
    Don't quite seems to be the black magic that i understand of!
    Dislocated joint once joint back should work close to its original condition. The scene swinging of the chicken by holding its legs is the act of aligning back the dislocated joint. After all he has been very carefull while dislocating the joints.
    As for the knife, the chicken head is held cover; never see the knife enter the chicken's mouth, tend to assume so. My opinion is the knife enter one point, going through underneath the skin and exit another point, he has been very carefull in doing it also, thats why there is no blood.
    It is just NOT the black magic that i'm aware of.

chicken oi chicken, do not get back to this man, let it be and it is better of for you, may your suffering be over and embraced the dhamma in your next life.

12. Jammy

Jammy Registered Member

New
    Let alone bomohs, there are alot in market using god's name and calling themselves as healers and ustads wherelese they are actually bomohs who have female assistants to assist them.
    Such a new one is in market and he calls himself a lecturer from a local poly and indeed drving around claiming some mak joyah or radin mas decendant.

He runs his own blogs with different names as listed from his mobile number, when he was caught he simply blocked and vanished. His motives seem to be dirty based on his conversation on intimacy details and he fakes additional problems so as to keep your appointment going with him. Ladies have to exercise more caution to avoid such problems.

He corrodes your harmony with fake problems and flies away after knowing you have a real spiritual issue and be aware of the prankster as the details given below;

Last edited by a moderator: 18 July 2017
    shakugan88 and Benson like this.
  13. shakugan88

shakugan88 Registered Member

@Jammy ,

sorry to hear what you went through.

I hope you didn't loose a lot of money as well. Lady healers should be the first choice for ladies if available.

14. shakugan88

shakugan88 Registered Member

Hi @Hideyo,

I think I saw this aura before leh....something in the face, dark shadow and when they smile, a bit forced looking. Do you think the facial features also start to change?

15. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Are you malay? Why u keep looking for bomohs?

16. Jammy

Jammy Registered Member

17. Jammy

Jammy Registered Member

Hi there...aint sure wat u mean by keep looking...but there is a spirit related issue to be settled tats y...not abt bomoh to be exact...that scammer claimed he was a malay healer/ustad.

18. Jammy

Jammy Registered Member

contact details to avoid this prankster as below

+65

both the sites have been removed upon he was caught!

As requested by owner of this post

Last edited by a moderator: 7 August 2017
  19. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Huai din chiu capture screen before the sites are removed?

If you need to warn people or report abuse, u need to grab evidence before evidence is destroyed. This one still operating. You better capture screen before she removes it.

Gloriosa Calla - Google+

What is minyak pengasih? So scary.

20. Jammy

Jammy Registered Member

Hi Oat1,

Gloria holds a account in amuletforum itself. It is actually him and claims he has a female assistant assiting him.

I caught him via email responding and a call made to him that are just few mins apart. The email was addressed by gloria and she said he was outstationed wherelse the call was responded by himself and he claimed gloria was outstationed on the same day within minutes. I realised he has been lying all along then. He accused names saying balck magic was done on me and stuff which were all false.

Truly disheartend by how much one can use god's name and claim he is ustad on the face front and plays such cheap game at the back. He mentioned he does not hve to advertise his works, but i found his recent ads as above...he claimed he doesnt do susuk or practise black art but his blogspot highlighted susuk minyak etc...he is said to be lecturing in a reputable institution..i wonder what will be of the female students there...Never use someone while they are already at their desperate state to settle their issues...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)