[Occult Barangs] Black magic master in thailand

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by yiiliin, 4 September 2016.

1. yiiliin

yiiliin Registered Member

Any black magic master ro recomment?? Use few but not 100% works.. 10% only..:(

2. adnan85207

adnan85207 Registered Member

I'm also looking

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

yiiliin likes this.
  3. Noname

Noname Registered Member

Why need black magic?
    What is your problem that you must use black magic? Revenge and need to kill? Getting back girlfriend?

I live in Indonesia and saw many of these things but be honest to you all black magic will bring no good to you.

If need to kill, just hire a killer :). But assuming you are a Buddhist then it will be a breach of the first Sila Pāņatipātā veramaņī sikkhāpadam samadiyami

Getting back your girlfriend.....if she is not yours then no need to get back. Everything happens for a reason. You will realize someday that no having her as your gf is better :)

I had been playing with local magic since secondary school. I can tell you, the best is to go back to right way, practice your religion/belief well.

Let go, let go, let go...

You dont need black magic, my friend. You only need yourself.

4. Dansafety Amulet

Dansafety Amulet Registered Member

Should be another love problem again thinking that black magic or amulet will really help! Yes, amulets help. But also must depends your own karma. I saw your posting asking how to feel your girl? Are you looking for help or feel? Guman, or I should say your boy or girl is to assist you. But do you do enough merit to get help? Many people think that by getting this amulet or that amulet will immediate answer your question. Ask yourself, what can you do for the amulet in the first place? Not asking amulet what they can do for you. Sorry if my reply is blunt.

5. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

Time also will normally heal..so let time goes by and be patient..after 2 3 months you will look back and see that it is true..give yourself some time.

Dansafety Amulet likes this.
  6. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

If there is any true black magic masters here, pls hex the thread starter yiiliin.

Fools engaging black arts services shall not be rewarded, but instead, should be condemned to rot for these fools brings misfortune n disaster to victims ...

Dansafety Amulet likes this.
  7. davelim90

davelim90 Registered Member

If your girl or boy friend broke up with u go find another one lo. ... I see people find archan this and that not only it didn't work krama fall on that person where got worth it . So many guy or girls out there why want put yourself in so much trouble .... best revenge is getting urself lots of money when that day comes send her a text telling her how much better u have been

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Benson, SIFVION and Dookie like this.
  8. yiiliin

Say is easy then do... only who feel will understand the paint..

Thanks gor advice..

9. Dansafety Amulet

Sis, i have been married for 23 years. Divorced. Lost all my assets to my ex wife. Now I m still standing. By the way, you get your golden girl from where? Which LP or AJ? Any katha? I m premier member in this forum. I m not selling you anything. Don't worry. Just see what I can assist you on your girl. Having golden boy or girl is to help them to gain merit to have a faster re born. And they will help you back.

KarmaWozer12, leonal88 and Dookie like this.
  10. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

Sis i think most of us said this coz we have experienced it at one point of our lives..or recently experienced it so we just trying to give out good words so that maybe u wont make any mistakes like we almost did or did..thats all..

Fall once stand up seven ok sis..xoxo

yiiliin likes this.
  11. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

What's fall once stand up seven?

12. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

Meaning once fall we will stand up tall stronger 7x more @ nothing can make us fall down easily in life

yinchuun likes this.
  13. yiiliin

i get my gumaree here..

14. yiiliin

Last year we have hire in house nanny to tske care my son.. but who know she try to seduce my husband and i send her back.. is local maid chinese.. and one day she do black magic to us and cause my husband hate me so much.. how i know?? I can see spirit since small.. thats make me confuses which real or fake.. but i can see my husband face are two side.. i keep thinking what is that untill one day .. a master from indian told me ..

15. yiiliin

:p::oniongoodjob:::clapping-soldier-baby-emoticon:Oh ya.. thanks for teach me how to tread my gumaree.. she help me.. so cute..

16. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

17. yiiliin

First time.. anywaya.. if real wan is worth loh.. just try luck.. i no use my gumaree for money luck.. just adopt as my daughter..just bcoz i no daughter .. i saw her onece.. cute about 3 yrs old..

18. Dansafety Amulet

Damn

yiiliin likes this.
  19. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

In thailand, u can get a kumantong for less than US$50 directly from Achan. I suggest you stop patronising this website/agent.

If you really must find an achan for love ritual, try to find one who is located as near to Cambodia as possible. Those achans in northeast are known to be the most powerful and most skillful in handling spirits. Surin, sisaket, buriram etc. Those in bangkok and central thailand are more commercial. They are less powerful but they charge more due to their location.

Depending on what the achan says, you may need to collect his pubic hair 阴毛, or sperm or underwear, or hair, or nails. Sometimes they will also need to collect your menstrual blood 月经血。

yinchuun and yiiliin like this.
  20. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Menstrual blood needed. This chinese achan learned cambodian dark arts.

prince_mk2 and yiiliin like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)