[Question/Help!] Anyone undergone khmer Sado Cock Witi Yai ritual before?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Oat1, 12 August 2018.

1. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

It is a white cloth cum mouth-spit-fire ritual which signifies and mimics death. And karmic creditors will be deliberately invited to claim debts only for them to realise that their debtor is already dead and they are not able to claim their outstandings. It is a procedure to temporarily mislead and confuse karmic creditors and buy some time. Sounds very interesting. Anyone tried? How?

EasternKoi likes this.
  2. EasternKoi

EasternKoi Registered Member

Heard & seen pictures of pictures describing the so called sadokok ritual, didn’t know that the ritual can mislead & confuse the karmic creditors ;-;

If the creditors found out ain’t they’re gonna be triggered? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mangala likes this.
  3. Randelavie

Randelavie Registered Member

from the description i only see it doesnt solve for good (if it is true), the best way is making and transferring merit . reduce negative things and improve own cultivation for better good . 2 birds in one hit

EasternKoi and EmbraceBuddhism like this.
  4. EasternKoi

EasternKoi Registered Member

Maybe Khmers play “cheat codes” more than by just making & transferring merits lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

the best way that you have described would be the best and the most ideal way, i agree. But reality is not as ideal as what we wanted it to be. The best way for Hyflux is to slowly earn its revenue bit by bit and repay all its creditors and bills payable. But will the creditors allow it to do so? Same for karmic creditors. Idealism and reality are often very incompatible.

You are definitely right. It does not solve for good. What is owed must be repaid someday. Like I say, it will only buy time to slowly repay the debts, but sometimes, the time that is being bought will make a hell lot of difference.

weeyong88 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)