[Question/Help!] Anyone try Chokdee amulet Bazi / fengshui consultation before?

Youzhe

Registered Member
Any bros / sis try Chokdee amulet Bazi consultation before? Any experience? As understand the charges are extremely expensive and service are not really good.

D.wight

Registered Member
They wrap gold for their phra Sivali and charge 2k+
heard from friend who had sak yants done there.

market rate only 3000 to 5000 THB for lp kuay sivali
lp kuay sivali not really that rare. just fried by dealers.
good piece though.

i let you come up with your own conclusions.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

HornedGeek

Registered Member
They wrap gold for their phra Sivali and charge 2k+
heard from friend who had sak yants done there.

market rate only 3000 to 5000 THB for lp kuay sivali
lp kuay sivali not really that rare. just fried by dealers.
good piece though.

i let you come up with your own conclusions.

Totally agreed.

LP Kuay's Sivali if you can get from a good source which i did. Without gold is just below SG$150 for a decent piece, no chip-offs, all clear features.

Even LP Kuay's Somden Lang Sivali is also below SG$200.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Oat1

Registered Member
If i am not wrong, this Chokdee amulet is the same chokdee amulet that has been around since 2014 and they used to be at pearl centre. The owner andy used to invite many barang masters who are big names. I just checked their facebook, seems like they have gone mainstream and no more barang.

If u talk about expensive, they have been expensive since their days at pearl centre. I didn't notice any barang amulets below $100.. But so are all amulet retailers in singapore.

Bazi can DIY. There are manyu books teaching you how to analyse and they are not diffiuclt.

naughty

Registered Member
Saw the FB live a few times, they seems to have a lot of supporters and they do renovation too. It seems that the master practice Chinese wicha.
He mentioned that he will "cleanse" the amulets before renting out.

Tashlan

Registered Member
The shop invites famous and reputable Thai Archans but can be expensive.

I rather approach the Thai Archans at his shop than the shop owner for fortune telling.

D.wight

Registered Member
It is said by the thais that amulets will accumulate merits that the user make and when user pass on the amulet, it will be stronger. which is why thais prefer old amulets and i guess we prefer it too.

soooo cleanse what? its not a royal crown jewel there's no need for rituals or ceremonies.

you want first hand old amulet you go thailand dig up yourself or wait for a stupa to break

HornedGeek

Registered Member
It is said by the thais that amulets will accumulate merits that the user make and when user pass on the amulet, it will be stronger. which is why thais prefer old amulets and i guess we prefer it too.

soooo cleanse what? its not a royal crown jewel there's no need for rituals or ceremonies.

you want first hand old amulet you go thailand dig up yourself or wait for a stupa to break

Camp at a Stupa/Gru and wait for them to open it up. To be honest, even if they do open, it is controlled by the committee members and local authorities.

Alfie Yeo

Registered Member
mainstream no need to cleanse only barang need. Old mainstream amulets not true that the older the most powerful and some new mainstream amulets more powerful then old one.

D.wight

Registered Member
Camp at a Stupa/Gru and wait for them to open it up. To be honest, even if they do open, it is controlled by the committee members and local authorities.

yup. need to get connections and have to under table pay extra unless your metta 9696

as for chokdee this company, dont go la.

Youzhe

Registered Member
If i am not wrong, this Chokdee amulet is the same chokdee amulet that has been around since 2014 and they used to be at pearl centre. The owner andy used to invite many barang masters who are big names. I just checked their facebook, seems like they have gone mainstream and no more barang.

If u talk about expensive, they have been expensive since their days at pearl centre. I didn't notice any barang amulets below $100.. But so are all amulet retailers in singapore.

Bazi can DIY. There are manyu books teaching you how to analyse and they are not diffiuclt.
Yah also heard last time the andy shop at pearl centre, now he become like mainstream taoist master haha selling overpriced LP Kuay amulets. Deem we shall boycott the shop.