[Question/Help!] Anyone seen Master Lersi Kampee from Issan

The answer is no :beg-onion-head-emoticon:
Well my point is some who practise this, call themselves thai Buddhism loosely.

Oh btw some famous lp do make kmt. And they do use bone fragment. Are they not Buddhist?

Let’s not discount possibility of such scenario happening in Islam too. I saw Some of them use magical Yasin coins like amulet too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rokka

Registered Member
Can Buddhist keep kumamthong, paneng, lukok?

The correct answer is that there is no

Oh btw some famous lp do make kmt. And they do use bone fragment. Are they not Buddhist?

Let’s not discount possibility of such scenario happening in Islam too. I saw Some of them use magical Yasin coins like amulet too.

Bro, there is nothing in the Tipitaka against a layman possessing these things. Obviously creating one thru murder is against the precepts. For monks it is a very minor infraction against vinaya to practice magic, luckily great masters possessed of the boddhisatta spirit do it anyway to help us all out.

In Islam however, there is no prohibition against magic. It is one of the few pre-Islamic Arabic practices that Mohammed did not condemn, though there are warnings in the Koran that dealing with djinn is very dangerous. And it is.

The three stooges are obviously only here to create confusion and spread wrong view. Every sane and intelligent person will be well-served by ignoring the foul smelling mental diarrhea that oozes forth from their keyboards.

Ming明

Registered Member
I see you are at your wits end. :woa-onion-head-emoticon:
Bro, u still talking to IMH escaped patient? Don't waste gas lah. Some ppl wake up early, some late, the unfortunate some, will never. :sweetdrop-onion-head-emoticon:
it's like back in those days, when ppl watched David Copperfield flew on stage, some knew it was a levitation illusion, some believe it was a trick, some still believing that he really flew. :lonely-onion-head-emoticon: and can still challenge people to prove it that he didnt fly.

Rokka

Registered Member

Occult and Buddhism used to be two different things but as times goes by it got mess up and ppl got confused.

Rokka

Registered Member

Bro, there is nothing in the Tipitaka against a layman possessing these things. Obviously creating one thru murder is against the precepts. For monks it is a very minor infraction against vinaya to practice magic, luckily great masters possessed of the boddhisatta spirit do it anyway to help us all out.

In Islam however, there is no prohibition against magic. It is one of the few pre-Islamic Arabic practices that Mohammed did not condemn, though there are warnings in the Koran that dealing with djinn is very dangerous. And it is.

The three stooges are obviously only here to create confusion and spread wrong view. Every sane and intelligent person will be well-served by ignoring the foul smelling mental diarrhea that oozes forth from their keyboards.
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Rokka

Registered Member
Bro, u still talking to IMH escaped patient? Don't waste gas lah. Some ppl wake up early, some late, the unfortunate some, will never. :sweetdrop-onion-head-emoticon:
it's like back in those days, when ppl watched David Copperfield flew on stage, some knew it was a levitation illusion, some believe it was a trick, some still believing that he really flew. :lonely-onion-head-emoticon: and can still challenge people to prove it that he didnt fly.
He is helping me to pass time faster. I appreciate that though

This forum always have people disagree with one another.

No wonder nobody wants to share their experience.

Just do what you think is right. Real master won't even be here to answer questions 24/7 through the net.

That time also these few clowns,aside from drizzt whom have few differences of opinions with me is worth having a mature conversation with.

The rest....maybe no real life. Then again, later I get accused of assumptions. lol.

Just ignore. Don't lower to their sillyness.

Rokka

Registered Member
This forum always have people disagree with one another.

No wonder nobody wants to share their experience.

Just do what you think is right. Real master won't even be here to answer questions 24/7 through the net.

That time also these few clowns,aside from drizzt whom have few differences of opinions with me is worth having a mature conversation with.

The rest....maybe no real life. Then again, later I get accused of assumptions. lol.

Just ignore. Don't lower to their sillyness.
You're right :shy-onion-head-emoticon:

Tashlan

Registered Member

For all practical and cultural purposes, it is easier to lump the jinn practices under Islamic cultural practices. Middle Eastern countries and our Muslim neighbours, Malaysia and Indonesia, they practice the summoning of jinns invoking quaranic verses and ring of Solomon.

If you don't like certain members or find their posts not conducive, you can just block them instead of arguing with them or calling them names. In forums, there are bound to be 'not useful' members who contribute nilch to topics and even derail them.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk