[Question/Help!] Anyone seen Master Lersi Kampee from Issan

I think you mean spells practised by persons who are Muslim. I don't think Islam as a religion even allows magic or spells :beg-onion-head-emoticon: But just like Buddhism where Buddha does not allow his own worship, I suppose most practices are frequently disregarded.
Islam actually does allow black magic and enslavement of Djinn is a common practice. The exception of course being Satanism where one inserts pages from the Koran in his shoes and engages in other "blasphemous" practices to power his magic. In fact Islam has some effective black magic, quite a few Indian babas and yogis will use arabic spells for mundane purposes.

AJ Ray, thanks for your response. Definitely very interesting.

drizzt

Registered Member
Islam actually does allow black magic and enslavement of Djinn is a common practice. The exception of course being Satanism where one inserts pages from the Koran in his shoes and engages in other "blasphemous" practices to power his magic. In fact Islam has some effective black magic, quite a few Indian babas and yogis will use arabic spells for mundane purposes.

AJ Ray, thanks for your response. Definitely very interesting.
You obviously know little about Islam then. A Muslim is not allowed to keep djinn or engage in black magic. Go read the Koran before you commit further blasphemy... :depressed1-onion-head-emoticon:

Nothing to do with the mentioned master here, never met, heard or know him/her.

A real master will not be bothered what u address him/her. It is just a name. Sometimes I address my master as bro even. Respect is from the heart. If even a title also wanna be petty than better dont be a master. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:
You obviously know little about Islam then. A Muslim is not allowed to keep djinn or engage in black magic. Go read the Koran before you commit further blasphemy... :depressed1-onion-head-emoticon:
LOL what are you doing on this site committing apostasy by indulging in infidel idol worship Mr. mohammed? :D

Shove off.

AjarnRay

Registered Member
I think you mean spells practised by persons who are Muslim. I don't think Islam as a religion even allows magic or spells :beg-onion-head-emoticon: But just like Buddhism where Buddha does not allow his own worship, I suppose most practices are frequently disregarded.
Thanks for clarifying. Yes, the kruba ajarn of that particular wicha is muslim =)

In thailand, they referred muslim as islam

Just because I am knowledgeable about Islam does not mean I am Muslim. Sigh... Such rudeness for a Buddhist you make me ashamed to be one.
So then show me with all of your deep knowledge of Islam specifically where in the Koran it is forbidden for a Muslim to enslave djinn and practice black magic and I will retract my statement. Otherwise, take your ritalin, finish your mountain dew and return to your mother's basement. Your dungeon master is waiting.

Nah u shove off.
It seem like u got a very twisted thinking about islam here. If u do not know drizzt well, really. Shut that gap and go else where.
Nah u shove off.
It seem like u got a very twisted thinking about islam here. If u do not know drizzt well, really. Shut that gap and go else where.
I'm not going anywhere. You can take your boyfriend and cry together somewhere else if you can't handle this discussion.

drizzt

Registered Member
So then show me with all of your deep knowledge of Islam specifically where in the Koran it is forbidden for a Muslim to enslave djinn and practice black magic and I will retract my statement. Otherwise, take your ritalin, finish your mountain dew and return to your mother's basement. Your dungeon master is waiting.
Sigh... If I can find and read it, then so can you. Why would I need or want to show you anything? And if you prefer to be ignorant and say stupid things, then be my guest.

And you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Knowing about any religion doesn't make you a believer of that religion. But it may make you more tolerant and accepting of other religions because you would then speak from a position of knowledge, not ignorance.

Frankly I know a lot of people in AF in real life over the years and quite a number have become friends in real life. So I don't have anything to prove to an ignoramus like you since I really don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Better to keep your mouth shut and leave people guessing if you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and prove it to be true. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:

Sigh... If I can find and read it, then so can you. Why would I need or want to show you anything? And if you prefer to be ignorant and say stupid things, then be my guest.

And you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Knowing about any religion doesn't make you a believer of that religion. But it may make you more tolerant and accepting of other religions because you would then speak from a position of knowledge, not ignorance.

Frankly I know a lot of people in AF in real life over the years and quite a number have become friends in real life. So I don't have anything to prove to an ignoramus like you since I really don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Better to keep your mouth shut and leave people guessing if you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and prove it to be true. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:
Are you aware that it is against the precepts of Buddhism to lie? You are a liar, a braggart and a child. You know nothing. I am done interacting with you.

Yes indeed, silence is the ornament of a fool, so make yourself presentable, clown.

Ming明

Registered Member
Are you aware that it is against the precepts of Buddhism to lie? You are a liar, a braggart and a child. You know nothing. I am done interacting with you.

Yes indeed, silence is the ornament of a fool, so make yourself presentable, clown.
:uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon: It's been awhile since trolls like u appeared in AF. Welcome. In the 1st place, your nick doesn't match your posts. Consider changing one and not disgrace it further.

drizzt

Registered Member

Sweet irony since every post of yours reflects your ignorance of Buddhism by being harsh, insulting and absurd. What happened to kind thoughts, words and actions? Tsk Tsk.... :beg-onion-head-emoticon:

:uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon: It's been awhile since trolls like u appeared in AF. Welcome. In the 1st place, your nick doesn't match your posts. Consider changing one and not disgrace it further.
Are you another boyfriend of Jizzt, the lying, childish piece of garbage? Very well, I will gladly ignore you in the future as you appear to be another worthless oxygen thief.

Ming明

Registered Member
Are you another boyfriend of Jizzt, the lying, childish piece of garbage? Very well, I will gladly ignore you in the future as you appear to be another worthless oxygen thief.
Collector from IMH is back? Sure, kindly ignore my posts as we have different frequency. I'm pretty sure @drizzt posts are more composed as compared to an escape from IMH. :not-listening-onion-head-emoticon:

Collector from IMH is back? Sure, kindly ignore my posts as we have different frequency. I'm pretty sure @drizzt posts are more composed as compared to an escape from IMH. :not-listening-onion-head-emoticon:
I see, so you three are ganging up against me because you think I am your enemy from another forum. No, you are mistaken. I have never even heard of imh. Carry on in your ignorance if you like, though.