[Question/Help!] Anyone seen Master Lersi Kampee from Issan

Oat1

Registered Member
HI, a member here called Gaara "kankru"ed Lersi Kampee, meaning is his disciple. He has not been seen since the resurrection of this forum. Perhaps he is not aware that this forum is up and running again a few months ago.

Oat1

Registered Member
i guess he must have already have some knowledge about Lersi Kampee, that is why he is enquiring specifically about him. It's a good idea to know about the master's background. Lersi Kampee sometimes visits Malaysia, so Sunshine may not need to go all the way to Kon kaen

Oat1

Registered Member
he is the most well known in khon kaen. Sunshine72, if u are not confident, you can always give this a miss. There are so many other Lersis, Achans LPs around.

Tashlan

Registered Member
Tashlan, can you share how inaccurate is this master? I know he is visiting jb in sept that is why i want to seek you brothers help on whether he is a reliable master.
1. Kumpee was playing with his phone during the fortune telling session.

2. Kumpee was giving very general statements and unhelpful unspecific advice.

3. Session was very short as Kumpee fail to pinpoint issues.

4. Friend issues were later resolved by a lesser known Cambodian Archan.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

AjarnRay

Registered Member
"Kumpee" is you call one har?? hahahahahah......... u should call him "sifu" ok......(I am just kidding, I meant it as a joke, please don't get angry. Have a nice day)

Hi bro oat

Nice to chat again. Np i know what you mean haa.

Actually i dont have to explain but nevertheless, since we chat before..

I just happened to miss out his title in my typing, i was doing my stuff while my friend told me a peer asked about kru lersi kumpee. Thanks for pointing out though haha. Cheers

Hi bro oat

Nice to chat again. Np i know what you mean haa.

Actually i dont have to explain but nevertheless, since we chat before..

I just happened to miss out his title in my typing, i was doing my stuff while my friend told me a peer asked about kru lersi kumpee. Thanks for pointing out though haha. Cheers
I don't mean to jack thread, even though we had never chatted can i ask u a question? What's it like being a disciple of Thai Lersi? Does he teach you magic, like mantras, yantras, meditations and stuff?

AjarnRay

Registered Member
I don't mean to jack thread, even though we had never chatted can i ask u a question? What's it like being a disciple of Thai Lersi? Does he teach you magic, like mantras, yantras, meditations and stuff?
Hello
Actually disciple has many meaning in Thai wicha. For eg, one can be a "disciple" just by attending their religious events eg wai kru.

For me, i went through kan kru ritual 拜师 (Incorporation into their lineage) for particular wicha.

One master will know many sets of wicha spells, originating from different secta n lineages. So depending on what one learn, one is incoporated into tt lineage after the session.

Hope it helps

AjarnRay

Registered Member
After one gets initiated, we have some rules to follow of cause. For my side, ie. No eat pumpkin. Such rules may be related to the lineage or spell specific.

Another eg is there are islam spells lineages as well. So to use the spell, the master will not consume pork for x number of days.

Ming明

Registered Member
Nothing to do with the mentioned master here, never met, heard or know him/her.

A real master will not be bothered what u address him/her. It is just a name. Sometimes I address my master as bro even. Respect is from the heart. If even a title also wanna be petty than better dont be a master. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:

drizzt

Registered Member
Nothing to do with the mentioned master here, never met, heard or know him/her.

A real master will not be bothered what u address him/her. It is just a name. Sometimes I address my master as bro even. Respect is from the heart. If even a title also wanna be petty than better dont be a master. :beg-onion-head-emoticon:
Fully agree. If a master is concerned with all these nonsense, then he probably isn't a real one or a good one.:beg-onion-head-emoticon:

drizzt

Registered Member
After one gets initiated, we have some rules to follow of cause. For my side, ie. No eat pumpkin. Such rules may be related to the lineage or spell specific.

Another eg is there are islam spells lineages as well. So to use the spell, the master will not consume pork for x number of days.
I think you mean spells practised by persons who are Muslim. I don't think Islam as a religion even allows magic or spells :beg-onion-head-emoticon: But just like Buddhism where Buddha does not allow his own worship, I suppose most practices are frequently disregarded.