[Occult Barangs] Anybody have any review about Phra Ngan Bucha - BE2556 (LP Inn, Wat Nong Mek)?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by sinyoken, 3 September 2013.

1. chestnut

chestnut Registered Member

I want to share my experience with this bucha
    I found it on shop and i couldnt remove my eyes on it. But i thought it just my feeling. So sat down and give my back on him. But not so long, i felt my neck had been twisted back. Until i got cramped.
    So i asked the shop keeper, how much he sell. He said he didnt. The last owner gave it to him because didnt have any chance to take care of him.
    He saw me with a strange look then said, if you want him so much, make donation to temple and you can have it. And so i did it.
    I brought him home and pray for nothing but happiness.
    Within a month, i always share my life with him, and something happening.
    Suddenly the property agent who sold the apartment to me, ask me if whether i have a gf anot. She said if whether i want to meet her daughter or not.
    I was 27 and she knew it, yet still wanted me to get know her 17 years old daughter. After that, my bond with my pn got deepen. Though in the end, i refuse the auntie's offer because i respect her so much.

2. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

Good

3. Anbreen13

Anbreen13 Registered Member

Frosty! (WAAAAAAY past "cool!"

4. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

How is your new found love with PN

5. chestnut

chestnut Registered Member

It's great, but comes up with up and down. But it's all about life experience. Getting more respect for PN time to time, you know.

Anbreen13 likes this.
  6. Pierrot

Pierrot Registered Member

Thank you for your experience.

This is mine : 2 weeks ago, I was hit by a car. I slipped on its side, snatched its mirror, spinned on myself and fell to the ground.
    It's funny because it happened in "slow motion" in my perceptions, and I had the feeling I was secure. No fear, at any moment.
    And I had nothing... absolutely nothing.

So, luck, protection from Phra Ngang ? Maybe both... but I thank them a lot, cause I'm sure they interfered...

Om Phra Ngang, be blessed, my so lovely angelic demons :)

Dookie, Benson, BarangFaith and 2 others like this.
  7. Anbreen13

Anbreen13 Registered Member

I know that we have to be responsible for the outcome of our self-made karma. But, now and then, it's also nice to get a helping hand from wiser realms.

chestnut likes this.
  8. piggy915

piggy915 Registered Member

just can't help sharing my happiness with all Bros.

I got both of the PN mentioned in this thread. The amulet was from one of the nice seller and the bucha was from a local seller. And he just just sat on my PN altar. Okay .... Will update you guys once I have "something" to share hehe

chestnut likes this.
  9. piggy915

piggy915 Registered Member

Been wearing the PN amulet for more than 10 days. Let me share the feeling for you Bros.

The very first time I wore it was after collecting it from the post office. I wore it right away and I told my GF that my that I felt some kind of pressure to my chest. But it only last for around 30mins.

I am not a salesman but I work for the IT department (fixed pay per month). My team authorize other IT team mates requests and by wearing this amulet, I found more and more people approached me for assistant. They do treated me nicely and pretty polite. Work load a bit higher than before however I can still manage and leave office before 18:15.

On the other hand, My GF is a Customer officer (via telephone). I will pass this PN amulet to her so that she can have some more orders.. Will update you guys if I have more interesting things to share.

Cheers!
    Have a Nice weekend.
    Piggy915

Benson and kaizhi87 like this.
  10. Devilfish168

Devilfish168 Registered Member

wow , so fast feel it?
    In fact I also own PN and according to PN expert bro here....bonding of PN don't usually take so fast...etc

hee maybe you choosen one?

11. kkkong

kkkong Registered Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

12. kkkong

kkkong Registered Member

I m new in PN. Got this days ago. Claim that it's from LP Inn . It looks darker n with oil thread. (was told that it's metta oil)

13. Jjw456

Jjw456 Registered Member

got feel any difference or effect?

14. kkkong

kkkong Registered Member

Don't feel anything at this moment. Just that dint feel comfortable wearing it for the first few days, not sure it is 心里作用 or not.

I keep it in the dry cabinet in the bomb shelter when not wearing it. First night when I enter the shelter, I feel like my whole body hair standing up. Again not sure it was 心里作用。

Jjw456 likes this.
  15. Pierrot

Pierrot Registered Member

How are your dreams ?

16. kc yeo

kc yeo Registered Member

Hi all seniors,

I've seen 2 different version of LP INN PN. One seems to be soaked in oil and another seems to have more takrut. Any seniors can enlighten me with the differences ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlvinSJL likes this.
  17. Gemmy

Gemmy Registered Member

Can anyone identify? Thanks....

[​IMG]

18. AlvinSJL

AlvinSJL Registered Member

Any seniors knows the different between the PN with white thread and the 1 with black thread:work-onion-head-emoticon:? Does it meant for different things? Thanks in advance!::oniongoodjob::

19. AlvinSJL

AlvinSJL Registered Member

Also does anyone know the Katha for LP Inn's PN?:thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon:

20. Wildzz

Wildzz Registered Member

Om Siwa Lueng Hom Khat Chat Mat Mha Mha Ma Ma Sa Ra Pa Ra Pai Pak Ngai Sa Ra Pue Ngak Ngak Sa Pha Pue Ong Kha Ngai

Cmiiw

AlvinSJL likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)