[Recommend me] Any recommendation to safe guard properties?

iwanin

Registered Member
Hi everyone, this post is on behalf -
Mr A bought a new car. Within a month scratched his car from front to back, crash to another ones car when because somebody turn off the reverse sensor. Then the first oil change the car company added 2x engine oil. Resulting the car to spurt whit/grey smoke with oil droplets. Then the car company refuse to acknowledge the case even though the mistake was reported within 12 hours (2nd day). It took almost 1 year for this case to settle by replacing a new lower grade car.
Within 2 month, this new car crashed onto another car which is parked on the middle of the highway. Killing the owner too. Cut the story short. The new car was not insured fully, like its like the renew with the account of the last car. So only can cover for the repairs. Another 6 months have passed, the repaired car was returned. Then it crash into a moving gate while reversing. After getting it back from the paint shop. One morning, within the same week, found out somebody have a slight rub on the front fender. Paint was scratch with black mark from the other car. A few days later, he went to his friend's house, and tire was punctured from side wall.
So its a string of unfortunate event with this same car. Please recommend. Thanks in advance.

Stop driving

I dont understand what you post.... the original car was replaced due to the engine oil issue and you say that all events are to the same car?

and is not possible to add double the engine oil as it will overflow

bioanarchism

Systems Architect
Staff member
Objectively, assuming that there are no barriers to the current owner's finances, the owner should relinquish ownership of the vehicle first. Again, there are not a lot of details of the current owner of this vehicle, so I can only speculate/assume.

Alfie Yeo

Registered Member
Hi everyone, this post is on behalf -
Mr A bought a new car. Within a month scratched his car from front to back, crash to another ones car when because somebody turn off the reverse sensor. Then the first oil change the car company added 2x engine oil. Resulting the car to spurt whit/grey smoke with oil droplets. Then the car company refuse to acknowledge the case even though the mistake was reported within 12 hours (2nd day). It took almost 1 year for this case to settle by replacing a new lower grade car.
Within 2 month, this new car crashed onto another car which is parked on the middle of the highway. Killing the owner too. Cut the story short. The new car was not insured fully, like its like the renew with the account of the last car. So only can cover for the repairs. Another 6 months have passed, the repaired car was returned. Then it crash into a moving gate while reversing. After getting it back from the paint shop. One morning, within the same week, found out somebody have a slight rub on the front fender. Paint was scratch with black mark from the other car. A few days later, he went to his friend's house, and tire was punctured from side wall.
So its a string of unfortunate event with this same car. Please recommend. Thanks in advance.
Very sua leh, then need to do buang sua rituals.

Oziris

Registered Member
I think the car owner driver should really reflect upon himself of those accidents. From the way u described, sounds like he is a blur clueless driver, not focused during driving, simply park vehicle or frequent neighborhood places with equally bad drivers.. .

If the above scenarios are similar, don't say amulets, Jesus sitting inside the car also scream like little girl.

iwanin

Registered Member
I think the car owner driver should really reflect upon himself of those accidents. From the way u described, sounds like he is a blur clueless driver, not focused during driving, simply park vehicle or frequent neighborhood places with equally bad drivers.. .

If the above scenarios are similar, don't say amulets, Jesus sitting inside the car also scream like little girl.
Never have any much problem before he trade in his 8 year old 4x4. The car before that 4x4 also no problem only skid 2 full circle once. Nobody was hurt.

iwanin

Registered Member
About the car accident, Mr A was on the left lane (slow lane) on a dual lane highway. Even though everyone ( +3 passangers ) was in a hurry. He decided to play safe going at 90 +/- on a 100km/h limit. He was the 2nd car on that lane. The car, another 4x4 in front suddenly made a hard swerve to the right. A small car about the size of myvi came into view. He also wanted to swerve into the right lane. But after the first car swerve to the right. A few cars that are on the right lane have slowed down to neck and neck. So he has no option but to swerve to the left onto the shoulder. But the airbag all deflated before he could do that. Btw, the wife of the small car was waiting on the shoulder, sitting on the guard rail.

Oat1

Registered Member
many amulets has protection properties.. Hoon Payon, takruts, lek lai etc. If not sure, you can get one each. Takrut is very discreet. For hoon payon, people may think it is a keychain.

iwanin

Registered Member
Probably a Tibetan mandala or chakra.
I have never heard of people referring them as Tibetan Yants though... :D
I don't know how to describe. But they chant pray on a piece of cloth and put some stones inside(I think). But keep in my car for 5 years now. I also have forgotten about it. So far so good. Minor accidental scratches only. But my friends car has been hit twice this week while he parked his car 'LEGALLY'. The hit and run was a black car . then about less than a week later, on his other side of the bumper was a red car.

Last edited: