[Question/Help!] any kind soul know when PGK is coming back to Singapore and how and where can still rent his Zhen Zhen Amulet ?

oldyoutiao

Registered Member
Not raining on your parade sir. Do approach with caution. This is a real experience from a seasoned Barang player that used to frequent in here. He is a security officer who have ample of job opportunities. Security is a tough job nevertheless but there's always a huge demand . This senior go for blessing from pgk when he was in a Singapore event and for six months his luck take a downhill turn.. six month he told me he did not have any job offers despite he is young and have security certs.

Lastly this is what he said. He credit this sudden suayness to the blessing he received from pgk.

datta_1992

Registered Member
some time in 2015, one shop at golden mile invited him here for about a week. The shop's unit number came out in 4D during that week.

To pay RM260 for consultation is exorbitant. This RM260 does not include rituals or blessings which will be charged separately. After paying all these monies, if there is no result, you cannot complain to consumers association. If datta1992 wants to pay such price for just a blessing, RM260 is enough to buy 2 phra ngans if he gets it from thailand.
Thanks for the explanation bro. Can recommend where to go in Thailand to find authentic Amulets and sifu to bless? I don't mind the drive up north.. Hehe

Oat1

Registered Member
Thanks for the explanation bro. Can recommend where to go in Thailand to find authentic Amulets and sifu to bless? I don't mind the drive up north.. Hehe
You are welcome. I guess if you are into PGK, you are into barangs. There are plenty of authentic amulets in Thailand. There are many sifus in Chiangmai. If u are so worried about authenticiy, u can visit sifu and buy directly from him and get him to bless before you bring home, hit 2 birds with one stone.

naughty

Registered Member
You are welcome. I guess if you are into PGK, you are into barangs. There are plenty of authentic amulets in Thailand. There are many sifus in Chiangmai. If u are so worried about authenticiy, u can visit sifu and buy directly from him and get him to bless before you bring home, hit 2 birds with one stone.
Any recommendation of sifu in chiangmai? going on Jan