[Question/Help!] any kind soul know when PGK is coming back to Singapore and how and where can still rent his Zhen Zhen Amulet ?

datta_1992

Registered Member
Don't mean to hijack thread, but I couldn't find info on where Is PGK located. If got contact details, would really appreciate if someone can pm me.. Hehe

Seenoevil

Registered Member
PGK is for ghost blessing or normal? Any other good place to get blessing as well as get new Amulets around KL?
Apologies, never met him b4, I just cope example by the name as a Ghost King, real life I not too sure on his blissing. I only knew that Zhen Zhen had been kept with him for Long period of time. Just that I not fated with Zhen Zhen locket.
Maybe others seniors able to provide you more detail info on blissing etc.
Happy Holiday.

Last edited:

Oat1

Registered Member
Apologies, never met him b4, I just cope example by the name as a Ghost King, real life I not too sure on his blissing. I only knew that Zhen Zhen had been kept with him for Long period of time. Just that I not fated with Zhen Zhen locket.
Maybe others seniors able to provide you more detail info on blissing etc.
Happy Holiday.
some time in 2015, one shop at golden mile invited him here for about a week. The shop's unit number came out in 4D during that week.

To pay RM260 for consultation is exorbitant. This RM260 does not include rituals or blessings which will be charged separately. After paying all these monies, if there is no result, you cannot complain to consumers association. If datta1992 wants to pay such price for just a blessing, RM260 is enough to buy 2 phra ngans if he gets it from thailand.