[Recommend me] Any good Archan to recommend in Hatyai

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Loki, 1 December 2016.

1. Loki

Loki Registered Member

Dear All,
    I am very new here. Next week I will be visiting Hatyai. The last time I visited there was like 20 years ago. Any good recommendation for Archan in Hatyai to visit? I will really appericate if you can provide the Archan's name and address to visit. Thank you very much..

2. Melx

Melx Registered Member

Hat Yai have a lot, visit AC Klang Seng (he is coming to SG), LP(PT)Eaum Samnak song talingchan, LP Pong Wat Jaeng, AC Prasoot Wat Nai Tao. All these are near HDY as well. Do visit Wat Khao Orr and Wat Ban Suan if you can, one of the best wicha masters and amulets came from there.

3. Loki

Loki Registered Member

Thank you Melx. That was a great help. Are they popular with the local which mean I do I locate them? Can I just get into a taxi and show them these names and they will bring me there? Lastly I know AC mean Archan, What is the mean of Wat ? and LP. Please advice. Thank you in advance.

4. Melx

Melx Registered Member

Wat = Temple, LP = Luang Phor ajahn = can be referred to white robe or yellow robe.

The temples are outside of HDY city area but are still in the South side. I'm not so sure about taxi but hiring a private driver will be much better. And yes, those masters are already popular overseas so why not? Do visit LP Kaew Songkhla if you can, his 109 years old.

Anand likes this.
  5. Loki

Loki Registered Member

Thank you Melx. Will do so

6. francisT

francisT Registered Member

hi loki

any recommendation on your recent trip? feel like visiting hatyai for a short trip to pray and have blessing too.

thanks

7. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Wow I'm amazed...you know much about southern....maybe should tag a trip with you hehehx

8. Melx

Melx Registered Member

no la bro i xiao paiseh leh more like i should learn from you , pls guide me the ways:thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon:

9. Anand

Anand Registered Member

No la .....we share with each other

Melx likes this.
  10. Melx

Melx Registered Member

also can bro

Anand likes this.
  11. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Ok let me plan one soon then we see when to go okay hehex

12. Melx

Melx Registered Member

haha bro cannot la very broke now leh xiao sad you sponsor the whole trip ok? joke joke bro ::onionevilsmile::

13. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Can spons lor....residence and food lor...amulets and the rest you don't buy only mah lolx

14. Melx

Melx Registered Member

hahaha liddat have to depend you alr ah::onionevilsmile:: thanks bro hahaaha:embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon:

15. Amstrong

Amstrong Registered Member

Hi. All brothers can anyone recommend me Archan at hatyai, I go there because of to get back my lover. Looking for something like black magic one Thanks. To all brothers.

16. Tamjiak

Tamjiak Registered Member

You should see a psychiatrists. Wtf, casting a spell on someone who used to love you.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)