1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Question/Help!] Amulets for Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & Buchas General Discussion' started by inaseaofpeople, 19 August 2017.

1. Valen

Valen Registered Member

back to the TS topic, there is a cause for the anxiety, The solution is there...

in real life, if you are doing well with enough food and living well, holding a plain rock will also be calm you down...

2. Ezz

Ezz Registered Member

I am also on medication for my anxiety disorder. I have found practising breathing and seeking calm in the temple. It helps clear your mind.

Valen and slkw like this.
  3. uncle

uncle Registered Member

unfortunately no amulets can help you with anxiety / panic attacks / heart palpation/ timidity.
    Strengthen yours 2 kidneys and stop all your pcc bad habits and you will see all these symptoms go away.

slkw likes this.
  4. Valen

Valen Registered Member

who say? if you hang a real 2497 LPT on your neck, walk also got wind. You feel protected and blessed. anxiety all gone...

5. uncle

uncle Registered Member

you don't mislead people into believing that wearing amulets can swallow hot oil , rob the bank and no police bullets can penetrate your body.

waterslager likes this.
  6. uncle

uncle Registered Member

TS really have to cut down on caffeine as it could cause your heart to race and anxiety to worsen.

Valen likes this.
  7. Valen

Valen Registered Member

you say one hor... not me

8. Valen

Valen Registered Member

finally some sense...

9. slkw

slkw Registered Member

Agree with some Sr here. Cut down on caffeine and continue with ur meditation. Might want to introduce some supplements like fish oil and introduce more multi grains into your diet.

Swimming would be good for you. Buoyancy might just calm you down and help with emptying ur mind.

You might be aware or have done all of the above and probably be thinking that there is no value add in the advice that we share. We are just a bunch of caring ppl here always wanting to help out.

To answer your initial question, amulet can help you, but u must be resilient and determined enough to drive change and to heal yourselves. You have to overcome the worrying and constant pessimism.

Therefore for your condition, I would suggest that you get Phra Kring to help you heal for a start. Of course you can explore other amulets like Somdej which is widely available.

Probably a good chance for you to understand better this religion and you might find refuge in it.

Whatever it is.. Stay strong and think happy and positive thoughts :)

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk

redemption and Valen like this.
  10. lcfoo

lcfoo Registered Member

Like other members had said. To add on:
    1. Attend dhamma talk and do good deeds where you channel you negative energy to positive eg. metta. You will find peace as you involve helping out people which not necessary related to Buddhism eg. help old folks, etc where you train yourself being patience and accumulate metta, besides7 understanding cycle of life as social where you can learn from their life experience.
    2. Crystals is one of object to meditate and calm, besides meditate with Buddha image in mind, breath, etc. Meditation better seek temple what suits you or you can also go like short retreat as monk to guide you to calm down.
    3. Chanting depends your faith in Buddha or Bodhisatva (lotus sutra - Guan Yin). I found peace with Buddha, and Bodhisatva when practicing mercy kindness where you see people pain and refection and make you understand better rather anxiety.
    4. Thai amulets - pending which monk made.
    i. Agree lp pern tiger amulet make mind focus and less floating cause worry too much...but sometimes can cause bad temper.
    ii. Amulet focus on health will calm down eg. Phra Kring, Lp liew tortoise.
    5. Look into your life style, anxiety is negative energy, seek to move positive..eg. exercise, talking to older people like old folks which they want people to listen and talk to them, are you too busy lifestyle...seek pause and probably have hobby like gardening, have companion to share eg. Pets, wife and etc.
    I think I talk too much. May you find peace! Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Last edited: 4 September 2017
    BestBro, Valen and sky1in5 like this.
  11. Ezz

Ezz Registered Member

Yup definately have to cut down on caffaine intake and alcohol. A healthy diet and regular exercise helps. And compliment it with some simple breathing exercise or meditation. It helps for me. Sometimes u got to learn to let go

inaseaofpeople and Valen like this.
  12. uncle

uncle Registered Member

Hyperthyroidism is 1 of the cause for anxiety.
    start with the basic to confirm it is not your thyroid disorder.

inaseaofpeople likes this.
  13. Valen

Valen Registered Member

some signs of hyperthyroidism
    1. unexplainable loss of weight
    2. hands shaking
    3. cannot sleep at night
    4. wake up in the middle of night and drink alot of water

inaseaofpeople likes this.
  14. chriswm85

chriswm85 Premium Member Premium Member

Try camomile tea.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)