[Let's Discuss & Share!] Am I cursed with black magic?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Gitmosh, 22 February 2017.

1. Devilfish168

Devilfish168 Registered Member

why don't get PN as PN actually can block black magic is All rounder next PN is the highest Deity in Spirt world.

perhaps Thread starter is under intensive stress? I heard those in serious stress can even talk to him/her self without himself/herself knowing.

this is why perhaps Thread starter always " think someone talking " but actually is himself which he don't know as mind is wondering thinking a lot.

Dookie likes this.
  2. Lee Chiew Hee

Lee Chiew Hee Registered Member

sounded more like some wandering or lost soul goes into the wrong place and nothing about black magic.

3. Benson

Benson Registered Member

DarkMind and Heeltrack like this.
  4. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

1. Attend Church regularly and Holy Communion
    2. Ask a Pastor or Elders of your Church to pray for you
    3. Read your bible and deepen your faith in your religion
    4. Do not try this or that to experiment.. stick to your faith
    5. Ask a Pastor or Elders to help you with counseling and guidance
    6. Attend a Cell Group Study and know more about your Christ Jesus
    7. It is a sin in your religion and in Judaism and Islam to go to others for help besides your God
    8. If you are a Roman Catholic, get some Holy Water from your Catholic Church , ask a Priest to bless your Crucifix and Holy Sacramental Medals and wear them , attend Mass every day especially Sunday , do go for Confessions and ask the Priest to bless you after Mass or before Mass.

Heeltrack and Benson like this.
  5. Mali Chantara Wittaya

You clearly have no Biblical knowledge nor did you attend any Cell Group Studies on Bibilical History , Historical concepts and underlying truths contained in the Biblical texts. I have many friends who just read the bible like a story book instead of understanding its nuances , historical origins , purpose and wisdom. If you are no longer a Christian , why would you then attend Church? Man.. I'd rather wake up late , go for brunch with family and then come back home , watch movies or chill with tea and kueh.

If you do not like the bible , if you do not have faith in Christianity , if you do not believe in Christ Jesus anymore ; I'd suggest you stop attending Church. Its like a Muslim who rejects the Quran but still fasts or goes to the mosque every Friday or a Buddhist who kills , steals , drinks and fornicates yet every Sunday goes to Temple in hoping that Chanting some magical sutras or suttas and everything will be alright.

If you do not believe , do not attend.
    You do not need religion , you need a shrink asap.

doubletap33 and Benson like this.
  6. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Benson likes this.
  7. Benson

Benson Registered Member

I think Nam Man Olive should work well for hemorrhoid too :cool-onion-head-emoticon:....

8. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

9. weychin

weychin Registered Member

Hi Gitmosh, hopefully, if you really had left your previous faith then you must also leave the guilt that you have rejected God, and you are not a sinner born with the original sin. As you are no longer a Christian, then you do not have to accept the you are descended from Adam, made in His image from earth nor from Eve, who was made from Adam's ribs. So you do not have the original sin because Adam and Eve disobeyed God.

Thus, you have read about God from the Old Testament, the angry and jealous God, who cannot stand any idolatry or worship of other gods. The God that is pleased with smell of burnt sacrifices of animals, and destroys cities and peoples which are the enemies of His chosen people, the Jews. The same God you can only make images with mud and not sculpted nor carved out. The same God that does not reveal His name so you may not command Him to do your bidding.
    That was the God before advent of the Messiah, the God of the Hebrews. This God is not much different from the devas and asuras in both Indian and Buddhist beliefs. Winners are devas, losers, asuras. It is Christ that professes love and turning the other cheek is from the New Testament. Incidentally, the Jews do not accept the Christ is their Savior as their expectation of a Messiah is that of a victorious conqueror, not unlike our cakravatin, the universal monarch.

The reason I am writing this much is because you may be be suffering from sublimal confusion and guilt arising from leaving your previous beliefs. Owing to your indoctrination, uncertainty and doubt may arise due to previous world views, like you may be condemned to hell for being an unbeliever and rejecting the Trinity, the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Also that you are not praying to false idols, that the entities that you now acquainted are not demons or fallen angels for that matter. With confusion, Mara will rise.

You rejected your former beliefs yet you crave the life you left behind the congregation , their attention and the social activities. Graciously accept their good intentions but gently decline their efforts. Find Dharma brothers and sisters whom you can relate to. Time to draw a line.
    I strongly endorse Buddhism without any reservation or doubt. Find a good teacher abd strong lay community to strengteh faith.

If you wish, you may seek refuge in the Triple Gems when you have fully investigated and of sufficient faith and recite this protection prayer or paritta; Crest of the Banner or Dhajagga Suttanta. Alternatively, you may recite the Great Compassion Mantra or Om Mani Padme Hum, seeing you are agreeable with Mahayana teachings.

You shall also be mindful the Loving Kindness we practice and aspire is unconditional and limitless. As we radiate Loving Kindness, all sentient beings are around us will not be aroused to enmity and mischief. As quoted in the Eleven Benefits of practising Metta, he who practise loving kindness is dear to humans and non human beings. We as Buddhist do not draw the line between good and evil beings. We radiate loving kindness and act out of compassion to the best of our ability. If we are following the Bodhisattva's Path, we will also enter Hell to liberate sentients suffering there.

And if you practise Mindfulness and Calm Abiding, you will slowly become a more effective person as you progress.

Also, if you can, do a rectification of fault prayer at the end of each to wash your mind of residual guilt and negative karma.

hif , made in His image from earth nor from Eve, who was made from Adam's ribs. So you not have the original sin because Adam and Eve disobeyed God.

Thus, you have read about God from the Old Testament, the angry and jealous God, who cannot stand any idolatry or worship of other gods. The God that is pleased with smell of burnt sacrifices of animals, and destroys cities and peoples which are the enemies of His chosen people, the Jews. The same God you can only make images with mud and not sculpted nor carved out. The same God that does not reveal His name so you may not command Him to do your bidding.
    That was the God before the Messiah, the God of the Hebrews. This God is not much different from the devas and asuras in both Indian and Buddhist beliefs. Winners are devas, losers, asuras. The God that professes love and turning the other cheek is from the New Testament. Incidentally, the Jews do not accept the Christ is their Savior as their expectation of a Messiah is that of a victorious conqueror, not unlike our cakravatin, the universal monarch.

The reason I am writing this much is because you may be be suffering from sublimal confusion and guilt arising from leaving your previous beliefs. Owing to your indoctrination, uncertainty and doubt may arise due to previous world views, like you may go to hell for being an unbeliever and rejecting the Trinity, the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Also you are not praying to false idols, that the entities that you now acquainted are not demons or fallen angels for that matter. With confusion, Mara will rise.

You rejected your former beliefs yet you crave the life you left behind the congregation , their attention and the social activities. Find Dharma brothers and sisters whom you can relate to. Time to draw a line.

If you wish, you may seek refuge in the Triple Gems when you have fully investigated and of sufficient faith and recite this protection prayer or paritta; Crest of the Banner or Dhajagga Suttanta. Alternatively, you may recite the Great Compassion Mantra or Om Mani Padme Hum, seeing you are agreeable with Mahayana teachings.

You shall also be mindful the Loving Kindness we practice and aspire is unconditional and limitless. As we radiate Loving Kindness, all sentient beings are around us will not be aroused to enmity and mischief. As quoted in the Eleven Benefits of practising Metta, he who practise loving kindness is dear to humans and non human beings. We as Buddhist do not draw the line between good and evil beings. We radiate loving kindness and act out of compassion to the best of our ability. If we are following the Bodhisattva's Path, we will also enter Hell to liberate sentients suffering there.

And if you practise Mindfulness and Calm Abiding, you will slowly become a more effective person as you progress.

Also, if you can, do a rectification of fault prayer at the end of each to wash your mind of residual guilt and negative karma.

Last edited: 23 September 2017
    Dookie, ax31, MintAF and 2 others like this.
  10. weychin

weychin Registered Member

Moderator, I am having problem with editing, can you help with the replication?
    Thanks!

11. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

my personal experience to share with TS and the rest..

I had the same EXACTLY problem with TS.. The problem is the place.. the hunted place i used to stay in..

It resolve almost immediately when i shift back to my old home..

Last edited: 3 October 2017
    Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  12. JT0710

JT0710 Registered Member

Sometimes, all it has to do is your current living place or office feng shui. In un-predicted time we crossed certain lines that caused us troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yinchuun likes this.
  13. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

That's why when everything is good, don't simply change. There are some people, makes more money, then decide to get a bigger house, then things start to change. If the new house got problem, it effects everything.

ax31 likes this.
  14. SomdetToh

SomdetToh Registered Member

You need see a doctor as soon as possible.

Crowgirl likes this.
  15. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

yes bro.. for that, i almost went bankrupt..

when the period i stay there..
    - lost my well paid job, supposed to be quite stable
    - lost a few good friend.. always seen steady but kenna back stab jia lat jia lat
    - divorce my wife.. and child under her custody..
    - lost huge amount of money on business and investment...

i almost went 一无所有

yinchuun likes this.
  16. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Buddhism believes in rebirth. Ancestors will get to be reborn, so how are they going to protect you when they are already reborn to next generation? How are they going to listen to you? If they are not reborn, means they are stuck in ghost realm.

17. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

u are saying offended me? No la, where got so easily offended?

18. ax31

ax31 Registered Member

Do Buddhism believe 1 day in heaven equal to 1000 years in earth?

Or lets hope ancestors not yet reborn when praying to them.. ::onionevilsmile::

19. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Do Buddhism believe 1 day in heaven equal to 1000 years in earth? <------ I ever heard about this in movies/chinese dramas, those are fictional, but as far as i know, they didn't mention about this in buddhism.

Or lets hope ancestors not yet reborn when praying to them <------- we son't know whether they are reborn, but what the buddhist theory says is that we are all subject to rebirth. There is no mention in buddhism texts saying that we must pray to ancestors. They only mention about re-directing merits.

ax31 likes this.
  20. 18insanity

18insanity Registered Member

I believe tis saying of a day in heaven is a thousand yrs on earth is frm the Christian bible.
    In buddhism there's a belief or a teaching regarding the life span of heavenly being in different level of heaven.
    Like 四大天王天 lifespan is 500yrs which a day is 50 yrs on earth.

忉利天, lifespan is 1000 yrs which,
    a day is 100 yrs on earth etc..

As for ancestors..
    Whether they reborn or not they are still connected to us.
    Who knows? They may even be reincarnated into our family tree again.
    Or a friend, our boss, or even our pets..
    相遇只不过是再相逢.
    Noone we met in tis live is someone we hv not met in a different lifetime before.
    We will be surprised tat maybe even one of our ancestors is a 天神 or some 神仙 in the heavenly realm.. [emoji23] LOL..
    So IMO praying n talking to ancestors helps..
    Offering merits to them will indirectly benefit us..
    Who knows.. Some may even be one of our 冤亲债主.. [emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

ax31 and weeyong88 like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)