1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Am I cursed with black magic?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Gitmosh, 22 February 2017.

1. shakugan88

shakugan88 Registered Member

Hello @Gitmosh ,

no matter what your religion, everyone deserves help.

Do you know anyone who has a third eye? Find one and get them to take a look at you AND your house. Then you can confirm whether you have a spiritual problem or not. The person with the third eye may be able to diagnose the problem but not cure it.

After you diagnose the problem, then finding the exact cure will be more direct.

Sometimes based on our own spiritual strength, not enough. You need a holy person from this physical realm to intervene for you.

Gitmosh, Dookie and DarkMind like this.
  2. kleentage

kleentage Registered Member

Buddhist, Christian or Thai amulets all depends on us to believe. U can try Tok Ji the bomoh… I looked for him after seeing a thread on this forum. All I will say is he saved my relationship...he’s reliable and reli worked. Can also try amulets for ur problem…I asked about them and he assured me amulets have powers... good luck

Gitmosh and DarkMind like this.
  3. Gitmosh

Gitmosh Registered Member

Hi guys, thank you for all your help. I've tried to gather help everywhere.

Just now, my uncle told me something which frightens me. He says he heard me talking in the bathroom when I was clearly outside till 12 midnight. He said he walks near the toilet to look for me but found no one.

I heard noises/sounds 2 times in the kitchen/bathroom and my uncle heard noises/sounds the third time. I don't know if it was a tactic to scare me.

shakugan88: I heard that there are good spirits and evil spirits. Can the Third Eye person differentiate them too?

kleentage: I have some Buddhist amulet at home. I wear it everyday. My uncle also wears it everyday. Seems like Tok Ji Bomoh is quite powerful. May I know the charge for it? Is he a Muslim Bomoh or other Bomoh?

Newbie91 likes this.
  4. Gitmosh

I forgotten to say that I heard/seen things in the living room 4 times already. Sometimes together with family sometimes alone.

Newbie91 likes this.
  5. Johnson1973

Johnson1973 Registered Member

can try Ajarn Seng located at Geylang. he trances Phra Ngan.

Newbie91 likes this.
  6. qrzpubx

qrzpubx Registered Member

What are their shapes, colours, smells, temperature of the surrounding and yourself and what do you feel when these supposed entities appear ?

What are the amulets you wear daily and those you kept in store or on display and any deities or entities you worship to ? Also, do you have any Yin stuff (i.e. KMT, Prai etc...) that you carry or put around you ?

Benson and Newbie91 like this.
  7. shakugan88

shakugan88 Registered Member

Hello @Gitmosh

seems the entities are manifesting. Don't wait, get someone to come to your house - monk/nun/ajarn.

These things cause negativity, depression. Amulets can hold them off perhaps but not solve your problem for good. Just my opinion. If you can't find help - PM me.

I am just afraid that over time, it will try to possess the weakest member of the family.

BTW - what you describe doesn't sound like good spirit to me.

Newbie91 likes this.
  8. mathiatus

mathiatus Registered Member

what bible are you reading..? i think you need to see a shrink

Newbie91 likes this.
  9. Gitmosh

Does anyone have Tok Ji's phone number or contact?

18insanity:
    Thank you 4 Ajarn Seng's phone number.

Last edited: 7 March 2017
    Newbie91 likes this.
  10. Melx

Melx Registered Member

Eh new beginner to this amulet world u ask a girl to find phra ngan which is considered yin deity, not say its bad but still its best to stick to the mainstream stuff.

11. 18insanity

18insanity Registered Member

Ac Seng is not only known for trancing phra Ngan, but also has a reputation for his strong buddhism background.
    Noone is suggesting her to pray to start praying to pn for tis matter.

Wat was suggested was for her to seek consultation from Ahjarn Seng regarding the paranormal activities tats going on in her hse n in her life.
    And consultation is free.

I intro her to ac seng rather than her falling prey to someone tat might cheat her of her ignorance.

So in this case who, may i ask do u suggest she look for help locally?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Newbie91, weeyong88, Benson and 2 others like this.
  12. natas

natas Registered Member

A bit of confusion.... Johnson1973 was the 1st to intro this tok kong AC Seng but now 18insanity claimed he intro..... so who intro or both nicks are the same person?

Newbie91 likes this.
  13. Johnson1973

Johnson1973 Registered Member

definitely not the same person. well it doesn't matter to me who claimed to intro. ultimately we are trying to help her.

Newbie91 likes this.
  14. qrzpubx

Go to big temples in Singapore for the initial seeking for help. One example is the Waterloo Kuan Yin temple and there might be officials from the temple willing to give further qualified advise and help.

Newbie91 likes this.
  15. 18insanity

18insanity Registered Member

Lol..i am not claiming anything bro.
    I was responding to bro Melx

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Newbie91 and Johnson1973 like this.
  16. shao_ken

shao_ken Registered Member

The staff will bother to "advice" u one meh? :confused-onion-head-emoticon:

Newbie91 likes this.
  17. qrzpubx

Doesn't hurt to give it a try first before going to less known sources ?

Newbie91 and DarkMind like this.
  18. Melx

Melx Registered Member

Nowadays shops are inviting white robe ajahns or LP from overseas and people can recommend to her if she asks.

AC Seng practices PN wicha which is something deeper than mainstream practice, but since you've mentioned that he has a strong Buddhism background, pardon me then.

19. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Since the victim is experiencing disturbances from spirits, I think approaching a barang achan/LP is more appropriate than seeking help from non-barang ones, even though the victim is not a barangist. The mainstream ones may not have sufficient experience dealing with spirits. Even LP Watchara is not totally mainstream as he has released kumantongs before. Doesn't mean that mainstream is always best. Got to see what is the situation.

Achan Seng is known for phra ngan. Victim can seek help from him to chase off undesirable spirits. Doesn't mean that victim must worship phra ngan in order to receive help from achan seng.

A lot of barang achans/monks also has very strong buddhism background, not only achan seng.

Gitmosh, Newbie91 and weeyong88 like this.
  20. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

Gitmosh: You can try ajann Loy( non-commercial ajaan). He is a lay abbot of a Singapore Thai Buddhist temple. You can check out my thread in the guru bio forum. Just advised to wrap a red packet of any amount.

Benson, Gitmosh, Newbie91 and 2 others like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)