1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Looking to sell/promote your favorite amulets? Click to upgrade your account today!
    NOTE: Please be advised that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds

4. Are you having trouble with your forum account? Have you recently been banned from the forums?

You can reach out to our Technical Support Department via our Contact Page; OR submit an online support request via Support Portal, and we will be most delighted to assist you with your request.

[Let's Discuss & Share!] Am I cursed with black magic?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Gitmosh, 22 February 2017.

1. Gitmosh

Gitmosh Registered Member

Hi all, I suspect that I was being cursed by black magic around 2015. I suspect it was done by my ex schoolmate. I'm not too sure if it's really black magic or what type of magic it is. I hope someone who is experienced with it can give me insights on what type of black magic it may be and how I could resolve it.

A little background of myself:

I was born a Buddhist but changed into a Christian [w/o parental consent] at Secondary school which caused a lot of problems. I worship deities in my home but I stopped when I turned Christian at 15. My ex school was a Christian school but it was a haunted gangster school with true death/suicide cases.
    BESIDES THAT, I had accidentally offended some gangsters/b*tches who might practice WITCHCRAFT or BLACK MAGIC.

What happened to me:

On the last year of school I felt a negative energy attach to me. It caused me unable to concentrate on my O level exam. I had a senior who killed himself on same year due to poor results. I felt a ghost was threatening me subconsciously and telling me to jump down the building. I recited mantras before jumping down and cast a spell at home. After that, it works for a while. I scored flying colors for rest of my papers.

But the "honeymoon period" doesnt last long. Not long after I start hearing spirits/sounds in my home or near the apartment. Some of the sounds were really real. Some were repetitive. But I could figure out the difference from normal sound because I always had an eerie feeling when I heard the sounds.

There was once when I was in the kitchen I heard a man speak loudly using a speaker below the apartment. It sounded normal at first but I started feeling cold. I walked out of the kitchen and the voice stopped. I took my buddhist amulet and wear. Surprisingly, the voice stopped immediately after I wore it. It wasn't just voices that I heard but also sounds

Besides me, my family members have seen figures and heard noises in the house a couple of times but they denied it. There were also several times when my family member or me heard sounds that no one else could.

I can't sleep at night no matter how hard I try. In the past, I could drift off easily. But now, my latest time of sleep could be 3am. I also had sudden attacks during sleeps which wake me up. I used to loiter around the living room when I cant sleep but after I heard the sounds I didnt dare to stay too late in the living room.

Besides that, I started to have frequent relationship issues and inability to forge new friendships or keep friends. I used to fight with my family for no reason but now its improving after I chanted the lotus sutra. I find myself being hated by people outside of home. Dangerous people always look for me. Guys who I'm clearly not interested with start to be obsessed and stalk me. Poor relationships with my classmates. Sweet relationships that goes well tend to turn sour out of sudden. Nice people start being nasty to me. Fights occur out of the blue. Relationships are unpredictable. Everyone hates me. One moment they're friendly and the next moment they're enemy. Sudden breakups without closure. There was no explanation at all. It just happen. I cried for the whole night to all these misfortunes but it was no use. I missed the predictable times that was black/white. I missed the pure times I had with friends. Now, I start to suspect there was something wrong with my young, elegant 17 year old face.

There is also weird incidents that happen which is always unexpected to me, no matter how ridiculous it is. For example, scoring a poor grade despite burning the midnight oil to prepare for the test a day earlier ;
    A wedding dinner turn out to be a starving dinner ; birthday outing where all the friends agreed earlier turns out to be a cold outing with only one person turn out. There's always obstacles out there that causes frustrations, anger and shocks. There was other sudden situations where it almost make me suicidal.

I'm no longer a Christian anymore though I still go to church.

This is roughly the things that I had experienced.

I hope I can get feedback on whether I was cursed by black magic and how to get rid of them.

Last edited: 22 February 2017
    Sunnysmiles likes this.
  2. 18insanity

18insanity Registered Member

It's chronic anxiety cos by stress.. go see a doctor.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

3. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

?
    Which country are you from ?

4. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Camping here with popcorn....

Alfredpoon likes this.
  5. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

You are no longer a Christian anymore but still go church? This is very contradictory.

You abandoned your taoist faith and became a christian. Only when you get into trouble, you turn to buddhism. But once your problem is solved, you will abandon buddhism and go back to Christianity again?

Priests & pastors can't help you? Almighty can't help you? I thought people say Pastor Kong and Pastor Sun has the ability to exorcise demons. Since you have so much faith and affinity with christianity that you converted at the expense of family harmony, now that you got into trouble, you should seek help from your church.

ax31, doubletap33, Flux and 5 others like this.
  6. DannyBoi92

DannyBoi92 Registered Member

You should stick to one faith and stop jumping back and forth.

Anyway, it sounds like you're having stress and anxiety attacks. It would be best to find a trusted friend/family or a counsellor to confide it. It helps a lot as I've went through the same problems you did. Hope things turn out better for you.

7. DannyBoi92

Bedok cc has a wellness centre that costs $15 per counsel session if the price hasn't changed. You need a referral from a polyclinic though

8. qrzpubx

qrzpubx Registered Member

18insanity likes this.
  9. Gitmosh

Gitmosh Registered Member

I don't enjoy certain parts of the bible. Some of them is too bloody. I don't like it when they claim their God is true & all those who don't believe in their God goes to hell [even if they're good].

Jesus is possessive & selfish. He kills animal and sacrifice babies. He gets angry when people don't believe he's son of God and flood the whole world. I don't think he's a true God or role model [No offense to any Christian]

I only go church because I don't want to let my friend or church mates know that I don't like the bible already.

bukboy likes this.
  10. DannyBoi92

Be like me. "Cannot wake up for church" I used to be christian also. Stopped going 12 years ago.

Benson likes this.
  11. AwStranger

AwStranger Registered Member

What's the point ?
    短痛不如長痛
    It will only get harder and awkward for you as time goes .. Few years ago I also went to church with a friend of mine who is a Christian .. few months later he just told me he lost faith and stop going , leaving me hanging there .. it was hard for me to leave like how he did because the people over there are too friendly and I'd feel bad. I once use the" I cannot wake up for church " speech but they went all the way down to pick me.. it was then I realise that I shouldn't drag this anymore and just tell them straight up ...

Gitmosh and DannyBoi92 like this.
  12. natas

natas Registered Member

Dun have to be a Christian to go Church. I myself attend Sunday service once in awhile. There are groups doing charity so I am there listen a bit and discuss on charity event.

Young ppl having different faith, interest, etc changing from this to that is common. Just like last time I changed my interest in gers regularly, puppy love. :D At young age, difficult to have strong, determine belief.

I was born free thinker, no religion, went church with friends during primary school then lazy, became free thinker again..... I only get to know Thai Buddhism at late 20s.

Back to this black magic.... most of the time it is mental issue. Dun think too much about "supernatural".....

"Supernatural" ??? I KO a so called tok kong archan before.... archan with sak yant, amulet, magic should be able to with stand my punch right??? I went on a TV show recording, putting me in a haunted house... I did not scream, scared or whatever... the producer did not show my recording cause this will hurt their show.... their show wants to show scary, screaming and whatever to boast no. of viewers. Most of these shows are basically unreal or to some, "rubbish".

Last edited: 22 February 2017
  13. 2617

2617 Registered Member

Pls make a visit to psychiatrist or psychologist. Don't reject any treatment options that they proposed. Be open-minded and don't stress out yourself with so many dilemma. Make your life simple and relax. Things will be fine. Good luck!

14. tommyho

tommyho Premium Member Premium Member

Sis, if you are under these categories then you maybe be hit but if not just go and visit a physiologist.
    Are you beautiful? Not judge by yourself
    Are you rich? Properties, fat bank account.
    Did you offend any body badly.

People don't anyhow make kongtau, or black magic for fun, the bad karma is there and got to pay back what is done. Basically there is no free lunch.

15. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

Dookie and doctor46 like this.
  16. qrzpubx

qrzpubx Registered Member

You pointing out that the post is duplicate :) .

Not interested in moderator role.

17. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

if u lack the courage to face and withstand the pressure and berating from your church mates, that means you won't have the same courage to defeat the spirits that are haunting you. You live a life for yourself or for your church mates?

Anyway cursed by black magic and harrassed by spirits is not unheard of. Especially in this forum, we often hear people complaining about this. You can visit thai temples and chant there to see if there is any improvements. Don't worry, these are very proper temples and won't con or exploit people. Most of the chantings and blessings are free of charge and you are free to donate any amount that you are comfortable with.

If still no improvement, then maybe u need more drastic measures. Like i said, this kind of things is not unheard of, there are several achans/monks around who can remove it. And if still cannot, then maybe u might have to seek help from thailand side.

Do one step at a time.

18. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

i'm just pulling your leg.

19. Tashlan

Tashlan Registered Member

Dont worry, kid.
    Most probably just some wandering spirits or something.

You in Poly or JC or ITE?
    Want Uncle pass you some free amulets mah?

Benson, Gitmosh and Dookie like this.
  20. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

Please stick to the topic and focus on the issue. Do not discriminate any other faith and be responsible in your words.

We can see clearly who are the Buddhists who practise Buddhism and who are the Buddhists who practise nothing.

[​IMG]

bakeneko, Eojmil, Scooter and 12 others like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)