1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[SG Events] Ajarn Maesiteung's Psychic Reading & Prayer Service

Discussion in 'Events & Notices' started by Dhamma Galleria, 15 April 2015.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

70 Year Old Ajarn Maesiteung's Psychic Rereading & Prayer Service

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ajarn Maesiteung (亞贊魅仙) is a 70-year-old Astrologer and Abbess of SunLacSong MaeGongDai, a temple at the centre of Lampang Province, Thailand. She has practiced astrological reading and consultation for more than 40 years and is well-known for her ability to “see” the problems of her clients through her communication with Phra Lersi.

Ajarn Maesiteung used to be a banker when she was younger. She developed her gift after she fell critically ill, Phra Lersi visited her in her dreams, imparted on her the enlightenment and divine ability to use psychic ability to help people. Her sickness was also healed by Phra Lersi, therefore, she has promised Phra Lersi to spend her whole life helping other people. She conducts lessons on Buddhism, prayer sessions and consultation for devotees on a weekly basis. Her kind-hearted, compassionate and motherly nature has drawn many devotees to seek help. Many people have been blessed by her counseling and prayers for wisdom, removing spiritual attacks, cleansing of Karmic debts and improving other aspects of their life.

Together with Ajarn and other Monks in Lampang, we are currently helping to raise funds for a new temple in Lampang Province to allow more devotees to learn Dhamma teachings and to have a more holistic place for worship and prayers. The temple will also serve as a place for children and orphans from poor and underprivileged families to become monks and to be educated both with Buddhist teachings and academic studies.

As her student and follower, I have benefited a lot from her teaching, wisdom and guidance through the years. Therefore, I would like to repay her kindness and generosity by helping to build the temple. I have moved to Thailand two years ago to help organize and carry out the project. Ajarn Maesiteung is currently conducting a two-week praying ceremony for devotees, to help them with the problems they are facing and achieve their wishes in life as a form of blessing.

As much as Ajarn Maesiteung would love to travel overseas, it has been difficult due to her old age. Therefore, she welcomes anyone from overseas to come to her temple to seek consultation and to be prayed for. If you are from another country, prayers will be send to you through her psyche ability using your full name, date and time of birth and residential address where you spend the most time in.

The two-weeks praying ceremony is a service mainly to cleanse Karmic debts, remove spiritual attacks if any, and improve your Karma. When you contribute to build temple, it's also a very good merit. This will in return bring good Karma into your own life. You can also specifically write down what you need to be prayed for, be it finance, health, family..etc, she will pray accordingly.

[​IMG]
    Many requests have been made related to Ajarn Maesiteung’s prayer service. I will describe in details:

1) Date and time of birth, full name, residential address and birth chart of devotee to be written on a piece of ritual clothe, which will later be passed to Ajarn for blessing.

2) Ajarn will bless the devotee through thanksgiving prayers.

3) Ajarn will choose the most auspicious date to start the ceremony according to his or her birth chart.

4) Ajarn will communicate with Phra Lersi and present the devotee’s information to Phra Lersi.

5) Details will be placed in front of Phra Lersi to intercede for the devotee.

6) Ajarn will then proceed to pray for the negative events to stay away from the devotee, to lessen negative Karma, and for blessings, fortune, loving-kindness, mercy, good health, good luck and good relationships to be upon the devotee on a daily basis.

[​IMG]
    Other volunteer monks who came to help.

Although there is a lot of work to be done in the construction of the temple, from making sure that the building materials are placed at the right positions, in harmony with Geomancy laws, and even carrying heavy materials around, I do feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that one day the place will be able to help more sentient beings, and you too can be a part of this project.

To pray for you and consecrate the items beneficial for you according to your birth chart, a 15 days praying ceremony is recommended by Ajarn Masesiteung to start creating significant change. $20 a day will be appreciated for the construction of the temple, prayers for you and your important ones, preparation of items to be offered to deities, blessing your custom made amulet, sponsoring the daily meals for Ajarn Maesiteung, purchasing food items, educational materials and other daily necessities for children and orphans from underprivileged families to become monks, and other miscellaneous expanses such as transport and postage.

You may list down the areas and people you want to be prayed for specifically. Your date and time of birth, full name (both English and Chinese names) and the residential address which you spend the most time in will be needed for the prayers and merits to reach you and resonate with your destiny.

Prayers are to be conducted consecutively for 15 days, which will be $300. We will respect your preference if you want to shorten or lengthen the period for the ceremony (e.g. 1 week, 1 month...etc), depending on your needs. The praying ceremony will start on the nearest auspicious day according to your birth chart. We will keep you updated on the progress through the praying ceremony.

[​IMG]
    A sufferer of spiritual attacks for more than a year finally reported a positive break through after being prayed for. The problems started due to his misuses of certain "Yin" amulets. The backfiring has caused him physical pains, relationship and work problems. A two-weeks praying ceremony has been held for him by a Ajarn Maesiteung.

[​IMG]
    Ajarn Maesiteung has specially made the above Somdej, according to his date and time of birth. It has been posted back using registered mail with tracking number.

* For devotees who do not have the right knowledge or the right condition in handling and keeping their Kumantong (KMT), Ajarn Maesiteung provides a place to help adopt them, keep and groom them on your behalf.

* Devotees with abortion in the past can also ask Ajarn Maesiteung to pray for your aborted or miscarriaged unborn child, which will help the spirit of the unborn child to lessen his/her sufferings, and have a shelter to stay and be nurtured. Ajarn will also help to intercede for forgiveness from the spirit of unborn child for the parents. It will also help them to reincarnate into better rebirth through her prayers and guidance for them.

(All requests made and identity will be kept strictly confidential)

Please contact:
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

DG Astrology

Email: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand.
    请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Last edited: 23 December 2016
    Ying and Steven like this.
  2. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

* Ajarn was bestowed with the gift of psychic reading and can communicate with Phra Lersi directly, even though she is also well-versed in Thai Astrological Calculation. She provides consultation to devotees who are seeking help from overseas as well. Please list down your questions and I will personally type out all the answers in MS Word document and send it back to you via email or any other mobile app e.g Whatsapp, WeChat, LINE, Facebook...etc at your convenience. ($100 sgd service charge is appreciated before the service commence. Your date and time of birth will be needed)

* For devotees who do not have the right knowledge or the right condition in handling and keeping their Kumantong (KMT), Ajarn Maesiteung provides a place to help adopt them, keep and groom them on your behalf.

* Devotees with abortion in the past can also ask Ajarn Maesiteung to pray for your aborted or miscarriaged unborn child, which will help the spirit of the unborn child to lessen his/her sufferings, and have a shelter to stay and be nurtured. Ajarn will also help to intercede for forgiveness from the spirit of unborn child for the parents. It will also help them to reincarnate into better rebirth through her prayers and guidance for them.

Please contact:

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

DG Astrology

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Last edited: 28 May 2015
    Rauth and Steven like this.
  3. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Positive feedback from client receiving prayer service by Ajarn Maesiteung.

Steven likes this.
  4. Dhamma Galleria

Ajarn Maesiteung's Services

[​IMG]

Ajarn Maesiteung just adopted the Kumantongs (KMT) for a devotee today due to the owner's inability to take care of them. She communicated with the KMT, make prayers for them and imparted teachings onto them. Other devotees who have problems keeping your KMT may seek help from her adoption service. They will be kept inside the temple under proper guidance and care.

[​IMG]

Ajarn is a vegan who believed that lives of animals should be protected and cared for. Therefore, she is against killings and the use of any animal body parts. She performs ritual with fruits when necessary, and have helped many devotees with her unique rituals.

Ajarn also communicates with Phra Lersi to give her a better understanding of the devotee's problems. Very often, devotees do not have to explain why they come and the problems they are facing, which left many devotees surprised.

[​IMG]

In the above case, Ajarn was able to find out that a devotee has suffered more than one miscarriage in the past through her psychic reading, and Ajarn is offering prayer service to help bring emotional comfort for the mother and family, deliverance for the spirits of the unborn children, to intercede for forgiveness and to give them a better rebirth.

She also consecrate items for devotees according to the birth date and time to maximize the blessing and positive effects and cater to the specific needs of the devotees.

Please contact:

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

DG Astrology

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Steven likes this.
  5. Dhamma Galleria

The beautiful ribbons signified the help devotees have contributed to the building of the temple, and prayer ceremonies have been held to bless them with happiness, bliss, good health, fortune, protection and the return of good merits onto them abundantly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When the temple is completed, donors' names and personal details will be written on these gold leaves and hang at the roof of the temple to bless them and to remember their kind donations and contributions.

Please contact:

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

DG Astrology

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Last edited: 8 September 2016
    Steven likes this.
  6. Dhamma Galleria

Due to high rental, the “shops” that offered prayer and blessing service to devotees in Singapore usually charge high fees, and the “blessing” that took place usually last for a few minutes to at most half an hour. These shops tried their best to allow the most number of devotees to be “blessed”, therefore, these “prayer and blessing” were usually conducted under time constraint that did not allow a favorable condition or environment for a proper traditional and thorough ritual for cleansing the devotee’s Karmic debts, blessing to improve their Karma and removing spiritual attacks or black magic spells to take place holistically. Some shops even hope that you will trance, and then take photos of you and put onto the internet. Let’s remind ourselves that the Buddha has always encouraged us to have a clear and conscious mind to obtain enlightenment, and not to indulge in any activities that cause us to lose our sanity, compassionate and pure nature.

And recently, due to the proliferation in social media and the apparently quick return in benefits of using certain “barangs” or “Yin amulets” that usually carried with them untamed spirits, many devotees did not consider the long-term risks of using them and got backfired by these “holy items”. They got themselves into serious problems and extreme bad luck after their initial “gains”, and many are now seeking help, without knowing the proper channel to turn to. Very often, they fall into the cycle again of getting more “holy items” and paying more money for “blessings” to deal with their bad luck, and in the process, losing money and committing more errors that caused further complication and problems.

[​IMG]

I personally have misused some of these so called “barangs” or “yin amulets” in the past and have nearly lost my life due to curses that broke out as a result of my ignorance as a beginner in the past without proper guidance and strong Dhamma practice. I developed blood poisoning and was admitted to the Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital. The doctor could not find out the reason why it happened but said that I would have died if I arrived at the hospital just slightly later. I was not able to walk. Fortunately, my family decided to invite Ajarn to pray for me. I recovered after staying 2 weeks in the hospital. From then on, I have learnt my mistake the hard way and decided is time to change. I studied Dhamma and Thai astrological reading under Ajarn and her teaching eventually gave me wisdom and way of life that have set me free. I was grateful for the very compassionate Ajarn Maesiteung in saving my life and also guiding me into the right direction.

I shared this personal information as I don’t want others to repeat my mistakes and continue to generate bad merits due to ignorance in their lives. From then on, I have also vowed to Buddha to help other devotees to follow the right way in Dhamma practice, and I have never felt more peaceful and satisfied in my inner spiritual world since then. 2 years ago, I have decided to leave my job as a registered counselor for autistic and special needs youths in one of the largest Buddhist welfare organizations in Singapore, and moved to Thailand to follow Ajarn and study Buddhism and astrological reading under her and other monks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also carried out voluntary teaching for the village children from underprivileged families and helped out in building schools for them. It has been the most exciting journey living and studying Buddhism and helping other people in Thailand. It is also one of my greatest dreams that I can continue to do more for the children from the underprivileged families and orphans in Myanmar and Thailand, and to help in completing the temple, to allow a more holistic place for studying Buddhism, prayers and worship that will benefit many more devotees.

[​IMG]
    I was fortunate to have met some of the top Monks and Ajarn such as Chalermchai Kositpipat, Kruba Noi, LP Chamnan...etc and being blessed by them.

I have also gone through some of the very interesting yet powerful ritual in Thailand. This “coffin ritual” in Theravada Buddhism allowed devotees to lie inside the coffins as a symbol of dying to their old selves and to be reborn again. Very much like a baptism found in other religions. It helped to clear our Karmic debts and also give us a new auspicious birth date and time, thus creating a better and more balanced elementary life energy field, or in layman terms, Ba Zi or birth chart for the devotees, thus transforming our destiny. But what's most important behind the meaning of this ritual is to die to our own desires and to live a new life following the Dhamma practice, by seeking the right knowledge, having the right intention and be compassionate to all sentient beings.

I hope by sharing all these information, you will be able to make a more informed choice when faced with so many self-proclaimed "Helpers, Masters or Healer" in the name of Dhamma. I hope I have given you a better understanding of what I am doing, and also a better understanding of what you should and should not be doing. Enlightenment and wisdom does not come from blindly following. It takes self inquiry, constant investigation and perseverance to find out the truths. No one ever lived long enough to make all the mistakes others have made and learn. I hope that whoever read this sharing will be blessed with the right direction on the Dhamma journey.

Please contact:

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

DG Astrology

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Steven and Anand like this.
  7. Dhamma Galleria

removed

Steven likes this.
  8. Dhamma Galleria

Updates on Ajarn Maesiteung's Traditional Prayer Ceremony and Blessing Ritual

[​IMG]

The Kumontongs that Ajarn has adopted for a devotee are now placed onto the altar. She chants to them everyday and will also impart onto them proper guidance and teachings. Ajarn will return the Kumontongs to the owner after they have been blessed and trained, whenever the owner is ready to collect.

[​IMG]
    Ajarn's praying ceremony and blessing ritual follow strictly according to the traditional practice and guidelines. She will also carry out astrological reading and communicate with Phra Lersi to do a forecast for the donors. No animal body parts will be used during the ritual. In the photo, she is praying for the miscarriaged children of a kind donor so that they can receive guidance, stop their loitering and following of the parents and to have better rebirths.

Currently, she is also praying for devotees with legal problems, work and financial problems, abortions, sicked family members, couples going through relationship problems and divorce, and others who simply wish to have a better overall well-being.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Donations have gone to purchase new building materials for the temple and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all kind and generous donors. May good Karma be bestowed upon you and your family! I would like to thank you very much, on behalf of Ajarn and the Monks, for your kind support in the building of this temple to allow more devotees to learn Dhamma teachings and to have a more holistic place for worship and prayers. The temple will also serve as a place for children and orphans from poor and underprivileged families to become monks and to be educated both with Buddhist teachings and academic studies.

Steven likes this.
  9. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    A devotee has finally received the amulet that's custom made for him and consecrated according to his birth date and time. It was posted back to him after the 2 weeks praying ceremony has been completed.

The video shows part of the process of Ajarn Maesiteung making and consecrating items for devotees according to their birth date and time to maximize the blessing and positive effects that will cater to the specific needs of the devotees.

Last edited: 1 September 2016
    Steven likes this.
  10. Dhamma Galleria

Latest Update: Ajarn Maesiteung's Prayers for Devotees

[​IMG]
    Devotees' items were brought to Wat Mong Kao Keaw, Lampang Province today to be offered to the Buddha using traditional Theravada Buddhist rituals. Devotees' wishes were also being prayed for by Ajarn.

[​IMG]

Ajarn continued to pray for Devotees and expressed their wishes to Phra Lersi. The names, date and time of birth and addresses of donors were read out by Ajarn and she invited Phra Lersi to bless every single one of them with good health, fortune, happiness, good relationships, and for the wisdom and compassion of Buddha to be with them always. She also prayed for those suffering from problems to have the negative effects lessened and eliminated, and for Buddha to help them cleanse their negative Karma, and to generate better Karma in the future.

Please see the videos of the actual praying ceremony:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am glad that the works we are doing are able to help devotees, at the same time help to construct a temple for more devotees to pray and to have a more holistic place to learn about Buddhism and for children and orphans from underprivileged families to become monks and receive proper education. I will continue to do my best for all who seeks help. Thank you very much for your kindness, generosity and support!

Last edited: 1 May 2015
    Steven likes this.
  11. Dhamma Galleria

Despite falling sick, Ajarn Maesiteung has continued her prayers for the devotees. As some of the devotees are facing very serious problems such as legal problems and spiritual attacks, she is praying earnestly, hoping to reduce the negative Karma of these clients, at the same time bearing some of their negative Karma to help these clients.

Steven likes this.
  12. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We would like to express our deepest thanks to Mr Wang for his kind contributions towards the building of the temple and sponsoring the daily necessities such as food items and drinks for the children from poor families in the village to become monks. Your kindness and generosity is highly appreciated and will be remembered. May you and your family be blessed!

Please contact:

13. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ajarn has continued to pray for the devotees and their problems related to spiritual attacks, relationship, financial and work problems. She is also interceding for those who have unborn children due to miscarriage and abortion for forgiveness and to give them a better rebirth.

Certain devotees who have health issues and trouble sleeping at night or often have nightmares are also seeking help from Ajarn's two weeks prayer ceremony, which serves to help devotees' reduce their negative Karma and to bless them with good health, fortune, happiness, peace, good relationships, and for the wisdom and compassionate nature of Buddha to be with them always.

It is Ajarn's teaching that we must always do our best to help people. The prayers started early in the morning today. Today is Sunday, wishing everyone a beautiful and blessed Sunday! Thank you very much again for your kindness and generosity!

Please contact:

AkinoL likes this.
  14. Dhamma Galleria

Ajarn will do a thorough astrological and psychic reading before praying. Each individual has different Karma, and Ajarn will choose the best approach to pray for them. This would ensure that the prayers reduce the effects of their negative Karma and bless them in areas that needed improvements.

[​IMG]
    The names, date and time of birth and other relevant information will be placed before Phra Lersi's altar. Ajarn will intercede for the devotees' accordingly to their prayer requests for themselves and their loved ones.

[​IMG]

The above video shows the actual rituals Ajarn has carried to help devotees with their problems.

Please contact:

Last edited: 11 July 2015
  15. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Ajarn is still doing her best to help. She conducted a mass chanting ceremony for devotee and invited other Ajarns and her top students to join in prayers.

[​IMG]

She also sent me to invite her previous teacher and Senior Monk, Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Wat Seam Muen Ma, to help pray together for devotee.

[​IMG]

Ajarn is very grateful for devotees who contributed both big and small amount to the building of the temple, and is still praying everyday earnestly. She has inspired me to want to do more for many other people.

Please contact:

16. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Words cannot express our heartfelt gratitude to all who have contributed in big and small ways to the construction of the temple. We are now able to purchase more building materials and hire a crane to complete the installation of roof for the temple. May all who contributed be greatly blessed with good health, fortune, happiness, peace, and may you be bestowed with the protection, wisdom and compassionate nature of the Buddha always.

Please contact:

17. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    More work is being carried out today for the building of the temple. Thank you all who contributed in both big and small ways!

Please contact:

18. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Ajarn has instructed me to travel to the very famous temple San Chao Pho Sua (ศาลเจ้าพ่อเสือ 打惱路玄天上帝廟) in Bangkok to pray for the kind contributors towards the building of the temple. May all the kind and generous devotees who have contributed be greatly blessed in every way!

Please contact:

19. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

The senior monk in charged of building the temple called me yesterday and told me that the roof has been destroyed due to a heavy downpour last night.

[​IMG]
    Part of the roof was destroyed as it was still in the process of construction. Restoration will need to be done.

[​IMG]
    Photos of the process of building the temple.

[​IMG]
    A novice monk studying at a temporary building beside the temple still under construction. A donation has been passed to him to support his daily living.

[​IMG]

Once again I will like to thank all who have contributed to the building of the temple. We need your continual support so that we can restore the roof that is being destroyed and to continue completing the temple for more devotees to have a more holistic place for prayers, worship and learn about Buddhism, at the same time to provide a proper place for the novice monks mostly came from underprivileged family to be educated and groomed in Buddhist teachings. May all who have contributed be blessed with good health, fortune, happiness, peace and be bestowed with the wisdom and compassionate nature of the Buddha.

Please contact:

20. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    We are still offering our prayers for devotees who have contributed to the building of the temple. We welcome any prayer requests and I will continue to do my best to assist, whatever your needs may be.

The two-weeks (15 days) praying ceremony is a service mainly to cleanse Karmic debts, remove spiritual attacks if any, and improve your Karma. When you contribute to build temple, it's also a very good merit. This will in return bring good Karma into your own life. You can also specifically write down what you need to be prayed for, be it finance, health, family..etc, and Ajarn will pray accordingly. Thank you very much.

Please contact:

Last edited: 8 May 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)