[Question/Help!] About mae nang phim

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by LarryLee, 15 November 2013.

1. LarryLee

LarryLee Registered Member

Anyone happen to know if it can be worn below waist like pocket or on neck. Or wearing on neck would have a better effect or any sort?

2. chriswm85

chriswm85 Facebk @ SG Amulets ChrisLim

When I wore on neck, I noticed that my salika communication skills improve even better from meeting strangers to people who I know.

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  3. Tohsan

Tohsan Registered Member

All i know is the MNP amulet is to be wear at waist level, you can give rice wine as offering daily then the effect will be better, not sure about other but that's what I experience with MNP amulet n bucha.

4. LarryLee

So you would recommend above waist?

5. chriswm85

chriswm85 Facebk @ SG Amulets ChrisLim

My question to you what is your own personal preference ? I like to eat duck rice does not equivalent to you like to eat duck rice too isn't it ?

6. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

Simple

If u wear any mainstream amulet wear MNP below waist, if never wear any mainstream can wear above waist

9th likes this.
  7. LarryLee

Oh OK, cause I didn't know what you meant was my personal preference, I thought there was a proper way

8. LarryLee

Oh so for instance if I wear my khun paen on my chain, so I wear mnp below waist? But at times when I go toilet, is it inappropriate, I mean cause it will be in my pants pocket and stuff like that.

9. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

So u must wear below since u wearing kp on your neck
    As long is inside your pocket is ok

10. LarryLee

Actually my dealer recommended me to worship rice wine via a cup, but my house got no altar to worship, so I can just rub it on the casing? And is there any particular rice wine to use?

11. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

U can put on table to worship no need to have altar

12. LarryLee

Actually I really got no space to place it. But the rubbing method can?

13. Tohsan

Tohsan Registered Member

how big is your mnp amulet? My one is jumbo size that's why I leave it on separate altar with offering. Just chant her katha when u are free will do if you think it's too cumbersome to wear too many amulet.

Btw everyone experience with mnp is different, it still depend on your karma.

14. LarryLee

Mine is the mini one, like 2cm. So still can wear in pocket. What's the experience did you get?

15. lecroix

lecroix Registered Member

anyone have spare mnp collection to let go ? i'm keen in collecting ...

16. lecroix

Sorry if my above post leads to just "collecting" but rather I have a piece of mnp with me and i'm having good experiences with it, just wanted to have more of LP Up's creation.::onioncheers::

17. GhostKing

GhostKing Registered Member

bro I also curious about LP Up's MNP can share your good experiences if you don't mind
    :big-eye-onion-head-emoticon:

18. lecroix

All i can say is my prayers are answered in some ways, like recently i requested to have a transfer to another department as i have settled down and prefer to have more regular working hours, due to my previous work year appraisal didn't turn out to be good due to my outspoken nature, i prayed to mnp, told her my situation hope she could help me. A few days later my direct superior went over to the other department's in charge put a few good words for me. Subsequent few days later i got myself into that department.

Other than that incident i also prayed that my new team members will be kind to me, show me the ropes of the new position Im in. Indeed they are kind so far to me and not like some selfish ppl whom dont guide u.

People around me starts to treat me better, i have ex team members asking how am i and etc... Overall is good experience.

Just sharing my own story, im sure everyone here will have their own miracles.

Bottom line is pray with a sincere heart, keep the faith... Mnp will help... Sadhu sadhu sadhu...

sam1980, Randelavie and GhostKing like this.
  19. GhostKing

GhostKing Registered Member

Thanks for sharing bro...we really are seeing more of these "mainstream-barangs" coming in...best of both world for collectors from both sides...as we all want quicker results but scare "backfire" de....:wacky::wacky::wacky:

20. lecroix

Haha mnp is no barang bro . . . a lot of people will have lots of debates of this, well at least for me. I wore mnp with my 2 other mainstream amulets on my neck, so far so good for me. Other bros and sis might have different views but i still respect them, overall we are all here to share our true life experiences and not having a rally on whos right and wrong, to me religion is just like appreciating art pieces, no right or wrong, just the mind positioning on how people look at things . . . u have mnp too ?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)