1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

9 Devas amulets

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & Buchas General Discussion' started by jan101, 24 November 2015.

1. jan101

jan101 Registered Member

does anyone has ever bought amulets from them?
    i foun dthem them on facebook and they have quite a variety of barangs and mainstream amulets from various LP,AC can you please share your experience with them .in terms of how it went about their amulets .
    nowadays ,there are so many scam or cons dealers that it is really hard to tell between the reliable ones.
    thank you very much in advance.

2. AdrianKhor

AdrianKhor Registered Member

Best would be if you can get from this forum marketplace .

bakeneko likes this.
  3. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

people here doesn't simply buy from facebook or ebay. a lot of fakes out there.

bakeneko likes this.
  4. ksyucc

ksyucc Registered Member

bought some amulets from over there the past month, i feel they are one of the better shops on FB. seem quite knowledgeable and provided all necessary kathas, but they are a little more on the barang side. not a lot of mainstream amulets...

as far as authenticity is concerned, i bought some panneng from them and had AJ Tay verified it when i was in CM. checks out, no problem.

5. thickskin33

thickskin33 Suspended

I bought a ac put stuff be4 from 9 devas and take it to ac put event for rebless n katha. Should have no problem for ac put stuff.

Shop from this msrketplace also have fakes in fact i bought a fake mae nang phim n pinak yoni from a reputable shop that used to advertised here. Now still existing in gmt just that risk is lower if you buy from marketplace.

End of the day i feel its the sales talk that should determine. 9 devas the sales talk still not that ridiculous.

Fb now got an amulet that boast of 600 bones type of bone ashes 2000 type of herbs all those gimmicks. That dealer i bought before his stuff are all unidentified and he dun even know the function of his stuff.

Benson likes this.
  6. uncle

uncle Registered Member

for a while i really thought you are female and want to pm you;)

7. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

Not recomended! Better in this marketplace

Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk

8. Melx

Melx Registered Member

catfish hahahah

Francisco likes this.
  9. Melx

Melx Registered Member

tbh marketplace might have fakes too we don't know, just deal with trust and caution

Benson, Randelavie and Thong5 like this.
  10. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

True using PayPal paying sistema not as sending money

Melx likes this.
  11. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

Must be very careful about scammer

Benson and Melx like this.
  12. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

9 deva amulet

13. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

[​IMG]

14. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

careful this website scam ,she tell you send money and after dissappear no answer and no send amulets also the kata she sent me before are fakes no true no original kata

15. robinmok84

robinmok84 Registered Member

I suggest also in marketplace place in AF. No harm...
    Cheers[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

doctor46 likes this.
  16. Francisco

Francisco Registered Member

Thats sad to hear. what was the amulet? maybe i have the Kata tutorial for it for you?
    I notice a lot of marketing on FB with people selling. I wouldnt assume from your message that the Kata was false, as not all amulets come with a Kata given on paper, and many dont give any Kata at all. The truth is, these days, you can find the true ancient Kata to use for most amulets and should use them anyway. For example, if Luang Por X gives a kata for Pra Somdej and Luang Por Y gives a different one, you can use them, but if he doesnt, in truth, there is one true Kata for Pra Somdej, which in itself can be used for all Pra Somdej. The kata was not invented for Pra Somdej, rather, they are Kata which existed long before these amulets did.. so they are Buddhist or Occult Incantations, which can be used for amulets. But there is no such thing as 'original Kata' for any amulet. So i dont really understand what you mean, I do however understand and agree that most traders are precisely that.. traders, and only some of them have learned Kata Akom, and the meanings of amulets, and/or studied how they were made and empowered etc. One cannot expect a girl who wears disco clothes and drives a mini cooper who sells amulets to be an expert on Thai Saiyasart (occult). If i was a milkman selling carpentry, and you ask me what kind of saw the wood piece you want was cut with? i would also not be able to give the 'original Kata'

This is why i thought that, instead of doing what other people do (when trading), namely to not publish Kata for free, and reserve them for people who buy their amulets.. i thought it is better to make a free podcast series of Kata chanting tutorials on the www to let people study them for the amulets they may already have.

Most traders are afraid to publish the 'secret info'
    Im the opposite, because i love to make Kata chanting tutorials and publish them to youtube. I also bring them here and post them in some threads (if relevant) to help people learn. In the end, if i publish enough info before i die, then in principle, collectors (customers of traders), will be able to study and find out more than the people who are selling the amulets to them.. its all a matter of study. Till now, the info was barely available in English or Chinese, but now these days there is much info. Not enough yet, but if you search around you can find. I have published a couple of hundred Kata already. You dont need to buy anything to enjoy them

Newbie91 likes this.
  17. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

I have the correct katakana from master she gave fake lats and never sent items this us the question just scam my money her Facebook already closed and she dissappear

Newbie91 likes this.
  18. Thong5

Thong5 Registered Member

[​IMG]

Newbie91 likes this.
  19. Francisco

will anybody make a complaint to the Thai Police?
    You can also inform the Singapore Cybercrime division ask for Superintendent Tan Yong Hua. He will investigate for you if lawfully possible. The Singapore Cybercrime division are one of the best in the World

Newbie91 likes this.
  20. Francisco

I am amazed that there are such con and scam dealers. Don't they understand that to give a good honest service and keep their clients happy is the road to success in the long run? I would also say that in my own experience, whenever i have ordered things from temples or distributors (companies who do the logistics for hundreds of temples), even they, who are legal companies and signed up with the temples as official distributors wholesale, get the orders ALL WRONG!
    so what people say about 'got the wrong stuff' or 'stuff didnt arrive' is sometimes not intentional dishonesty
    I have never got a correct compendium of goods sent to me ever.. there were always too much or too little, amnd wrong items instead of the ones i ordered. And i am talking about wholesale registered distributors and the temple amulet comittees themselves.
    In Thailand, this phenomenon is seen in the hawker stalls too.. if you ask for a fry chili and holy basil on rice with a fried egg.. they will forget the fried egg.. or, youll get fried curry instead of fried basil, and not forget the egg.
    The Thais always get their logistics wrong. Many times i have also received double or more than what i paid for, and had to call the temple to inform them of their mistake.. sometimes i get less, sometimes i get too much, sometimes its just all wrong and they sent my stuff to someone else and i got his stuff..
    If you buy from Thais, its cheaper, but its risky, and unlikely to result in satisfaction. It is cheaper but more hassle to communicate and its unlikely they will get your order right. Im fluent in Thai and been in this trade andf lifestyle for over 18 years, and even i cant get them to get the order right. You can forget it with the way they administrate their chaotic business here

Newbie91 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)