[For Rent!] 8888 ***Seb59's Amulets Collection Sales 2017 (TAAS)*** 8888

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by seb59, 28 January 2017.

1. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Lp Pae , Wat Pikulthong , Singburi
    Phra Somdej Prok Pol BE 2514
    Nur Phong Kesorn
    size : 2.8cm x 4cm

Nice and Pretty condition :)

Sold to nice bro
    Great for metta ,safety protection , personal doing sales line ,smooth sailing career

Like Us on Facebook page @ Seb59 Amulets Collection - Religious Organization | Facebook

[​IMG]
    Do add me in Facebook to see more of my humble collections @ Sebastian Tan | Facebook
    100% Refund if any amulets or buchas rented are proven fake
    If you are keen in my small collections , can Call , Whatapps , Line or wechat @ +65 91148814
    Feel free to call... asking is free.. cheers .. heng heng all

Last edited: 8 September 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.
  2. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

LP Liew Wat Lai Tang Thong B.E.2536
    Paya Tow (King turtle) , Roon Plod Nee
    (Debt Free)
    Nur Thong Deang
    Original & Beautiful Condition

Sold to nice bro S

Great for protection, chok larp, wealth and fortune.

Lp Liew amulets have been rising very fast in thailand due to its efficient function for wealth luck
    Turtle is a symbol of fortune , wealth and prosperity. It also represents progress in life as the turtle is always walking straight, never backwards or walk by the side.
    This batch of Plod Nee is the Second Famous of Lp Liew Paya tow amulets. the most famous of this version is the first batch 2516.

Lp Liew studied Pa Ya Tow knowledge from LP Yong,Wat Ban KongYai, Ratchaburi Province.He was very successful in this knowledge and recite incantations the first Pa Ya Tow in 1973. The Pa Ya Tow is very good in protection, metta, trading ,wealth and good luck. The Pa Ya Tow (King Turtle) became the symbol of LP Piew. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. Lp Liew was the guru monk who makes the Pa Ya Tow (King Turtle) amulets. LP Liew is also a very good friend of Lp Koon, Wat Banrai .
    LP Liew passed away on 4 September BE 2543 (yr 2000) at the age of 95 year old.

Like Us on Facebook page @ Seb59 Amulets Collection - Religious Organization | Facebook

[​IMG]

Do add me in Facebook to see more of my humble collections @ Sebastian Tan | Facebook

If you are keen in my small collections , can Call , Whatapps , Line or wechat @ +65 91148814

Last edited: 25 January 2018
    weeyong88 likes this.
  3. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

LP Liew Wat Lai Tang Thong B.E.2537
    Paya Tow (King turtle) , Roon SukJai (Happy Heart)
    Nur Nawa
    comes with nice
    NEW 90% thai gold casing ready for wear

sold to a nice bro A
    for bros and sisters who are lazy to wait for casing to be done.. this is the piece.
    Lp Liew amulets have been rising very fast in thailand due to its efficient function for wealth luck

Turtle is a symbol of fortune , wealth and prosperity. It also represents progress in life as the turtle is always walking straight, never backwards or walk by the side.
    This batch of Suk Jai is getting more and more popular and worth investment or wear for daily usage.

Lp Liew studied Pa Ya Tow knowledge from LP Yong,Wat Ban KongYai, Ratchaburi Province.He was very successful in this knowledge and recite incantations the first Pa Ya Tow in 1973. The Pa Ya Tow is very good in protection, metta, trading ,wealth and good luck. The Pa Ya Tow (King Turtle) became the symbol of LP Piew. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. Lp Liew was the guru monk who makes the Pa Ya Tow (King Turtle) amulets. LP Liew is also a very good friend of Lp Koon, Wat Banrai .

[​IMG]

Last edited: 14 September 2017
    weeyong88 and EmbraceBuddhism like this.
  4. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Sold to nice bro D :) heng heng

5. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

LP Pae, Wat Pikulthong, Singburi.
    Phra Somdej Tansing katoh BE. 2515
    Nur Phong Kesorn Larsamee (full rainbow)
    Nice and original condition
    comes with steel casing ready for wear

Competition grade
    $420 sgd
    Great for Metta , personal doing sales line , protection, smooth sailing career

[​IMG]

100% Refund if any amulets or buchas rented are proven fake in sammakom organised competition
    No Reserve unless deposit is given.
    first come first serve basis

Last edited: 4 November 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.
  6. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

LP Liew Pan Na Go, Wat Lai Tang Thong
    Locket Paya Tow (King turtle) , Roon SumRet Jit B.E.2542

Pim Yai
    made 2000 pieces only
    comes with original temple box
    Enamel and Silver backing
    Comes with plasticcasing ready for wear

Serial number :

Sold to a nice bro fr HK

This is Lp Liew most famous locket made in be2542
    price has been rising almost every month
    highly collectible batch

This batch of Locket is getting more and more rare and its very popular and worth investment or wear for daily usage.

Lp Liew Pan Na Go was born in 1905. He was born at Ratchaburi Province, Thailand.

He was ordained at the age of 27.

[​IMG]

100% Refund if any amulets or buchas rented are proven fake in sammakom organised competition

Last edited: 24 October 2017
  7. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Hi all. I will be going oversea for work.
    Will be back on 17th oct 2017.

Regards

8. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Sold to a steady bro R :)

tankianlong likes this.
  9. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Lp Koon , Wat Banrai
    Phra Pidta Roon Sao-Ha KoonPanLan Gold Mask
    (Millionaire Batch) BE.2537
    Nur Phong Na-Thong , Tarkrut Thong (gold tarkrut)
    Made
    999 pieces only (Rare)
    Nice and Beautiful Condition

sold to a nice bro R :)

very nice and thick piece. hairs , gold flakes, flower pollens can be seens clearly on this piece.
    Competition grade!!!

Great for wealth fetching , ppl in sales line, Metta and Maha Niyom and Protection
    this batch of pidta is one of the most famous pidta of Lp Koon , and also believe that bring wearers/ devottees lucks and wealth

[​IMG]

Last edited: 28 October 2017
    EmbraceBuddhism likes this.
  10. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Phra Somdej Prok Pol Bailan BE 2514
    Nur Phong
    Bailan
    Nice and beautiful Condition

view to appreciate
    $550 sgd

Great for protection , Metta , wealth, safety protection , business luck ,smooth sailing career.

* Alot of remake bailan in the market. will share with you how to differentiate between a remake bailan and authentic 2514 bailan prokpol :)
    [​IMG]

100% Refund if any amulets or buchas rented are proven fake in Sammakom Organised Comp
    no reserved unless deposit is trf.

11. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Phra Somdej Prok Pol Kenen BE 2514
    Nur Phong Kesorn

$88 sgd

Great for metta , protection and safety
    small size somdej great for children.

[​IMG]

12. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Phra Somdej Prok Pol LaiserBE 2514
    Nur Phong Lai
    size : 2.8cm x 4cm

Nice and Pretty condition :)

$280 sgd

Great for metta ,safety protection , personal doing sales line ,smooth sailing career

[​IMG]

13. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Lp Pae, Wat Pikultong
    Phra Leela be.2511
    Pim Klang
    made 49 years ago
    thick piece of Phra Leela
    $145 sgd

[​IMG]

Last edited: 4 November 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.
  14. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Hi all.. Seb59 will be outstation to Thailand fr 10th to 20th Nov..
    Kindly whatapps to 91148814 if need to find me .. thks all

Regards

15. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Phra Somdej Tan Sam , Kesorn BE 2517

Pim Jackie Chan

Material ages gracefully at the back
    a lots of hair around somdej area
    Very Nice and beautiful condition
    Sold to a nice bro J
    Apiece not to be miss by Lp Pae Devottees .
    not much of intro needed for this famous batch of Lp Pae :)
    Great for safety and protection , metta , smooth sailing career, personnel in sales line

[​IMG]

Last edited: 5 December 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.
  16. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Lp Pae Wat Pikulthong , Singburi
    Phra Somdej Pae Sam (3) Pan, Hand mould BE.2512
    Nur Phong Kesorn
    this pae sam pan have nice texture with old skin texture
    Slight chicken pox texture too.
    very beautiful and nice piece.
    unworn condition
    view to appreciate

$1100 sgd

Pae Sam Pan is one of the highly sought amulets made by Lp Pae.
    Great for metta , smooth sailing career , business luck , maha niyom

[​IMG]
    Thanks [​IMG]:)

weeyong88 and EmbraceBuddhism like this.
  17. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Phra Somdej Tan Sam , Sai Roong (Half Rainbow) BE 2517

Pim Jackie Chan

Nur Phong Sai Roong
    Competition grade

this piece won 4th prize in last year big sammakom competition
    Nice soothing vibrant Colour somdej 2517
    a gold chip on the chest
    Very Nice and beautiful condition
    Sold to a steady bro R
    Apiece not to be miss by Lp Pae Devottees .
    not much of intro needed for this famous batch of Lp Pae :)
    Great for safety and protection , metta , smooth sailing career, personnel in sales line

[​IMG]

Last edited: 3 December 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.
  18. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

LP Liew Pan Na Go, Wat Lai Tang Thong
    Locket Paya Tow (King turtle) , Roon SumRet Jit B.E.2542

Pim Klang
    made 4000 pieces only
    Enamel and Silver backing
    Sliver backing is not oxidise kind
    Comes with Gold casing ready for wear

Serial number :

sold to a steady bro :)

This is Lp Liew most famous locket made in be2542
    price has been rising almost every month
    highly collectible batch

This batch of Locket is getting more and more rare and its very popular and worth investment or wear for daily usage.

Lp Liew Pan Na Go was born in 1905. He was born at Ratchaburi Province, Thailand.

He was ordained at the age of 27.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 21 January 2018
    weeyong88 likes this.
  19. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Lp Pae , Wat Pikultong , Singburi
    Phra Khun Paen 1st batch BE2522

Nur Phong Kesorn
    Pim Klang (Medium pim)
    comes with steel casing ready for wear

Sold to a nice steady bro :)
    great for Metta , Maha Saney , great charisma , protection , ppl in sales line
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 29 December 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.
  20. seb59

seb59 Registered Member

Lp Koon , Wat BanRai , Nakorn Ratchashima
    Lian Roon Sang Kuti BE 2517

Pim Kor But
    nice and beautiful condition
    Reserved
    One of the most famous pim and highly sought by Lp Koon collectors
    Many Miracles stories for this batch and also saves many people life before.
    View to Appreciate :)

* KOR BUT means neck got line

[​IMG]

Last edited: 10 December 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)