[Occult Barangs] 3rd Eye , Eye Testing

Sorry, new here but don't understand. Anyone kind explaining
When u wish someone to scan whether any spiritual base in the item, mostly will posted the item, but by posting nude, might not determine one’s able to scan, as might be more knowledgeable of items done by who which claimed have or don’t, so unopened temple packaging, is an interesting way to ask, as definitely not offensive, there is clueless to see what’s inside, therefore only those able to sense, feel or see really know got spiritual or not. 555 I like this method 2.

555555 give me 3rd eye i will say no thank you

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
555, agree
Can see, wish to close, can’t see, wish to see
Others might becos spending a lot on offering daily, weekly, monthly, just to ensure money is well spent.
Above is just a talk talk only real life settlement, no blasting

datta_1992

Registered Member
When u wish someone to scan whether any spiritual base in the item, mostly will posted the item, but by posting nude, might not determine one’s able to scan, as might be more knowledgeable of items done by who which claimed have or don’t, so unopened temple packaging, is an interesting way to ask, as definitely not offensive, there is clueless to see what’s inside, therefore only those able to sense, feel or see really know got spiritual or not. 555 I like this method 2.
Thanks for the explanation. How do I open it? Would like to be able to see when needed, and closed at other times. Hehe

I'm guessing not that easy. Mind sharing how's the process and experience
although I'm an uncle liao but I also a fresh learner and still learning from others experts/legend. 555
I got nothing much sharing on such experiences / process / methods,
My core is simple : "BPGMT" Be humble, Passion, Graceful, Mindful & Thanksgiving
Hope other experts can sharing more with you.