[For Rent!] ๙๙๙๙๙ Chriswm85 Thai Amulets ๙๙๙๙๙

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by chriswm85, 17 August 2017.

1. chriswm85

chriswm85 Facebk @ SG Amulets ChrisLim Premium Member

Ck Rak Wat suttawasri

Metta saneh and Maha lup cream (for apply use)

Materials: Flower and herb cream

Scent Light fragrance

This wax cream is for light application on forehead, eye brow. Act as a booster.

Will teach on how to use after purchase.

Effect: Excellent for Charming in Love and to be admired, Bring more money luck and wealthy, Increase Luck tremendously, Bring more positive energy, Good Business and Sales.

[功效】主招招人緣及增加個人魅力、得到異性的好感,適合做生意,傾生意,工作得到上司的認同及支持。

Pm me for price and deal up details.

Biography of Ck Rak

LP Rak is a calm and unambitious monk. Since LP Rak ordained never wear sandal. LP Rak studied the magic from 16 top monks in Thailand such as LP Tim from Wat Phra Khao, LP Iat from Wat Phai Lom, LP Yam from Wat Sam Ngam, LP Ruay from Wat Tako, LP Hong from Wat Phet Buri, LP Koon from Wat Ban Rai and other.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 18 September 2017
  2. chriswm85

LP Perm, Wat Pom Gaew is widely recognized as one of the Thailand's Guru Monks, practiced in the arts of meditation, telepathy and magical incantations. He is very famous in making Phra Phrom amulet as there are many miracle experiences. LP Perm studied meditation and magical incantations from many Guru Monks including the art of making efficacious Phra Phrom amulet and Takrut from LP Doo of Wat Sakae, a famous monk whose amulets were highly praised for their magic power.

Lp perm self image rian are highly collectible by Thai locals and even overseas devotees. This is because many have positive experience upon wearing or keeping amulets consecrate by Lp. Lp is one of the TOP Ayutthaya monk alive today.

Purpose: Bring wealth, good luck and business to wearer

Nawa edition

BE2559 (2016)

Pm me for price and I have travelled personally to collect this piece you see here from direct temple. This is a 100% original from temple amulet.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

3. chriswm85

Phra Ngan Maha Saneh

Lp Somchai Wat Darn Gwee

Hand made & taken in yr 2010 personally

Power: Phor Ngan Song Khrueang by LP SomChai has several supernatural powers such as make worshiper to be more charm, sex appeal, attraction and enchant. Moreover, this charming amulet can bring wealth and luck in gamble to worshiper.

Presented: There are many holy masses such as “Phong Arthan” that made from soils from 7 cemeteries, the powders from bone, charming powders and powder from charming herbs. Moreover, Phor Ngung Song Khrueang was soaked in “Namman Prai Nang Jun” (charming oil). On top of this ngan contain a coffin nail.

Only 1 available so pm me for price.

Biography of LP SomChai:
    LP SomChai of Wat Darn Gwee-an, Nakhon Ratchasima province is well-known among Guman Thong amulet collectors. LP SomChai has knowledge of Visha (magic) and has been studied the art of making efficacious Guman Thong amulet from many masters. Also, he learned further from Khmer ancient magic book. His amulet very well-know in previous era. LP Somchai made charming amulets in ancient style.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

AlvinSJL likes this.
  4. chriswm85

Achan pakong is the direct disciple of the legendly Puvon has inherit all ac Puvon famous magic of loving kindness,charisma,opposite sex attraction,sales improving,luck and wealth enhancing.There are also lots of good feedback from friends all over the world who has worn his items.Ac pakong had made his popular mont seneh tarkut,wealth and convicing power salika,and charisma khun pean n other powerful items.

Purpose: Excellent for charisma,opposite sex attraction,sales,love n relationship

I had went up to take from him personally in Thailand. Achan had shared with me wearing this amulet will boost up relationships and recommend this piece as well.

Only 1 piece available. Pm me for price and deal up details.

Please be careful of ending up with fake amulets. For me, I do have photo to prove that I have get from Ac pakong directly.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlvinSJL likes this.
  5. chriswm85

Monk: Kruba Thammamunee
    Temple: Wat Suanpah Puthtasn Supradit Maythee

Year Consecrated: BE 2552

Material: Cicada insect, 1 silver takrut, wan jak ka jarn based metta oil, 1 silver plate

Purpose: Brings windfall and wealth luck, improves personal charm and interpersonal relationships.

Only 1 piece so pm me for price.

Kruba Thammunee Thitadharmo ~ Wat Suanpa Puttha Stansupradit, Mahasarakam province. He has a strong Magical power to created powerful amulet all the time. Kruba Thammamuni is famous for made amulets of sacred Scropion included many charming and efficacious amulets.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

6. chriswm85

Name: Hoon Payoon NaamChock (Samlit)

Maker: Lp Nien Wat Ban sette

BE 2554 (2011)

Material : Bronze (samlit)

Measurement: 5.5cm width x 9.5cm height

Condition: New

Purpose: Brings good luck, provides protection to the owner and his assets.

This is mainstream bucha made out of spell based. Just need to put a small cup of water.

Only 1 available and PM me for price.

Hoonpayoon can be made from many materials such as soil, metal, bamboo etc. In the past history, Hoon PaYon was created to take care of the house, office, farm and car from thief, protecting the owner from black magic, evil spirits and any bad things. Also, to bring good fortune in business affairs to the owner.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

AlvinSJL likes this.
  7. chriswm85

[emoji92]Phra Khun paen BE2560 (2017)

[emoji92]CK Rak - Wat Suttawasri

[emoji92]Made of powder & added 3 takruts

General Enhancements & Effects:
    [emoji92]Enhance Your Attraction, charm,& Loving-Kindness (Metta & Maha Saney); Boost Your Interpersonal Relationship[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Boost Your Wealth Fetching,Business Luck & Gambling Luck; Boost Your Luck Greatly[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Protection Against Dangers & Black Magic (Evade From Any Harm)[emoji92]

[emoji92]PM me for price. Taken and further blessed in ck rak temple.[emoji92]

[emoji92]CK Rak - Wat Suttawasri, currently making Poweful New amulets and Superb design. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. Currently Wat Suttawasri had expanded new Building Hall and Ubosot with supervise by LP Rak.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 22 September 2017
    AlvinSJL likes this.
  8. chriswm85

6 years ago good stuff

[emoji92]BE2554 chanted when lp was still alive!
    [emoji92]Lp Sakorn loop om!
    [emoji92]Wat Nong krub temple

[emoji92]Material: Phrai Kuman & Pit Thong (Old Sacred Pong Prai Kuman from Luang Phu Tim (Wat Laharn Rai), and his own Sacred Kuman Powders.

[emoji92]Effects: Attraction, Charm, Metta, Luck for Fortune

[emoji92]Wear on neck, pocket, Keychain or bag.

[emoji92]The Sacred Muan Sarn Powders have a massive effect of Metta Mahaniyom and Choke Lap on those who come close, and a powerful attraction, increasing preference and mercy, improving wealth and fortune.

[emoji92]PM me for price.[emoji92][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

EmbraceBuddhism and AlvinSJL like this.
  9. chriswm85

[emoji92]CK Rak - Wat Suttawasri

[emoji92]Phra Khun paen BE2560 (2017)

[emoji92]Measure 3.5 cm height x 2 cm width

[emoji92]white area contain Chang powder together with many charming herbs, 3 takruts for this version

General Enhancements & Effects:
    [emoji92]Enhance Your Attraction, charm,& Loving-Kindness (Metta & Maha Saney); Boost Your Interpersonal Relationship[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Boost Your Wealth Fetching,Business Luck & Gambling Luck; Boost Your Luck Greatly[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Protection Against Dangers & Black Magic (Evade From Any Harm)[emoji92]

[emoji92]only 1 available.

[emoji92]PM me for price. Taken and further blessed in ck rak temple.[emoji92]

[emoji92]CK Rak - Wat Suttawasri, currently making Poweful New amulets and Superb design. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. Currently Wat Suttawasri had expanded new Building Hall and Ubosot with supervise by LP Rak.

[emoji92]坤平佛牌功能 :這個強大的帕坤平使你更有魅力 ,性感,帶來富裕和財富,帶來成功,容易結交朋友,讓你實現你的願望,整體性好運氣,找到成功的机遇。

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 24 September 2017
    AlvinSJL likes this.
  10. chriswm85

Monk: Kruba Krissana

Temple: Wat Pa Mahawan

Height 3.9cm x width 2.7cm

Special: This is Rare & Excellent Early Batch Butterfly King 45 With Sweet Tongue Salika LinThong strongly blessed by Kruba Krissana in year BE2545. Featured sacred Butterfly King image with sacred Butterfly Yants at front. Additional with sacred Salika LinThong of Sweet Tongue image with Butterfly Yants at back. Featured with Signature Chop at bottom. Strongly blessed by Kruba Krissana and recite “Thewa Nakri", the ancient magic for Great Kindness, Charming and Wealthy. Kruba used his sacred Holy soil, 108 herbs and flower powder, Mong Kao, oil, and so on. Use long time to blessing and passed many rituals. An exciting flowers fragrance from this Butterfly amulet.

Effect: This kind of amulet will make you more attractive and charms, improve your luck in business, blessing for prosperous fortune and wealthy. Dissolving disharmony and discord between people. Grants wishes and helps you achieve your aims.

PM me for price & details.

Unworn condition & genuine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

AlvinSJL likes this.
  11. chriswm85

Monk: Mass chanted ceremony

Temple:Wat Na Phra Meru (Ayutthaya) and Wat Sridonmoon

Year Consecrated: BE 2553 Roon Udom Choke Maha Larp

Size: 3.3cm height x 3.1 cm

Material: powder

Purpose: Wealth, protection, business and metta mahaniyom

Comments: This batch of Phra Pikanet was made by Wat Nah Phra Meru to raise funds for 4 non-profit organizations: Wat Nah Phra Meru (Ayuthaya), Wat Sri Don Moon (Chiangmai), Wat Buddha (Singburi), Foundation Kanlayanavisut (Bangkok). These Phra Pikanet were chanted by many guru monks in a grand ceremony and was again, privately blessed by Kruba Noi.

1. Chao Khun Sahoh, Wat Saket
    2. Chao Khun Win, Wat Baromwong
    3. Chao Khun Waew, Wat Panancheung
    4. Chao Khun Yana Tri Loke, Wat Kasatra Tirat
    5. Phra Thep Molee, Wat Ratcha Patikaram
    6. LP Sawas, Wat Salapoon
    7. LP Somsak, Wat Nah Phra Meru
    8. LP Yeam, Wat Rai King
    9. Luang Tia Suparat, Wat Buddha
    10. Phra Ajarn Narong, Wat Don
    11. LP Somkid, Wat Maheyong
    12. LP Chalerm, Wat Phra Yart
    13. LP Samran, Wat Sao Thong
    14. LP Auen, Wat Wang Daeng
    15. Phra Ajarn Bah, Wat Poh Langa
    16. Phra Ajarn Aod, Wat Nah Phra Meru
    17. Kruba Noi, Wat Sridonmoon

Powder material and hand-painted so pm me for price!

Taken directly from temple and 100% genuine. Do not miss this chance to own this powerful amulet![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

12. chriswm85

Support 100% genuine lp ler amulets

Please note that there are fakes out there in market due to lp ler popularity. Some of them are selling satellite batches which were not from lp ler hands.

[emoji92]Buy with confidence as I am selling authentic amulets consecrate by Lp ler. I have taken from Lp ler directly and get extra blessed before taking them out from temple.[emoji92]

All his amulets are mostly handmade and original design by Lp ler himself. I myself strongly believe in his amulets and had even shared with my clients who do agree of positive experience and reviews.[​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 24 September 2017
  13. chriswm85

[emoji92]only 1 pc yellow copper !

[emoji92]BE2556 (2014)

[emoji92]LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

[emoji92]Effect: Increase luck tremendously, Overcome all obstacles in life, Wealth fetching, Good in business, Overall good luck, Protection from harm and danger, good opportunity and successful in everything that you do.

[emoji92]LP Ler learnt many old magic subjects for making effective Takruts from LP Salat, & was made famous during one chanting ceremony at Wat Pradoosongtam. During the ceremony, LP chanted and the holy water in front of him start spinning in the tank & eventually the tank exploded. Currently, LP Ler is highly respected as the 2nd LP Kalong in Thailand. LP's Takruts are famous in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China.

[emoji92]Went up personally to find Lp ler to get this powerful amulet. Lp Ler had also further blessed all the amulets intensively upon chowing from him.

[emoji92]100% authentic item and I have also taken photos together with Lp Ler. Pm me for price and deal up details.

[emoji92]虎牌的功效:招财避险、挡灾助运势、增添气势助官运,步步高升平步青云,具有老虎般的霸气与自信,充满力量!

[emoji92]适合放在口袋/包/扣在钥匙圈

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

14. chriswm85

Sold out!

15. chriswm85

TopBest KhunPaenTreungNang with MahSepNang on the Back by LP Sawat – Collect
    24 Top Materials and Great Ceremony for This Amulet

100% Authentic from Temple

Name : Khun Paen TreungNang with MahSepNang on the Back

Color : Black

Material : There are many holy materials inside this amulet from 2 famous guru monks.
    - Materials from LP Sawat
    1) Nang RamRai Powder
    2) YantTreungNang Powder
    3) KhunPaenChomTaLad Powder
    4) PhraLakNaThong Powder
    5) PraiFad Powder
    6) PhayaTayKrau Powder
    7) RakSon Powder
    8. NamMan(Oil) Prai Pissawas
    9) Wahn (Herb) SaoLhong
    10) Wahn (Herb) JoongNang
    11) KreaKhaoLhong Powder
    12) Wahn(Herb) DokMaiThong
    13) LookSaWat Powder

- Materials from KB KiewMa
    1) PhaYaInKaew Powder
    2) Yant MahSepNang Powder
    3) Yant ChangPaSomKhlong Powder
    4) Yant JedSaoNoi Powder
    5) NangLiew Powder

Also, there are other holy materials as follow:-
    1) Lek SiebPhee (Ghost Iron)
    2) TaPoo(Nail) TokFhaLong (Coffin)
    3) TaPoo(Nail) SangKaWaNorn
    4) Ngern PakPhee (Money of Dealth People)
    5) DabHak (Crack Sword)
    6) Baht Tak (Crack Buddhist Bowl)

Size : 4 cm diameter

Year : B.E.2549

Powerful :
    This amulet is great for charming from opposite sex.

Real Miracle from this amulet:
    After get all materials already, bring all materials and crush together by Phra Arjarn Ray who is close disciple of LP Sawat. While crushing all materials, it found some smoke up on them. Nobody no reason what happen. Phra Arjarn Ray need to made permission ceremony before.

Feature of this amulet:
    On the front presents Khun Paen while make a meditation by has 2 Gumanthong PraiFadGaewKwan beside on the left and righ. Also, there is NangRamRai Heart takrut on the bottom and surrounding by magic incantation. On the back presents presents MapSepNang.

Blessing Ceremony:
    This amulet was blessed by 2 famous guru monk 1) LP Sawat of Wat KasetSuk 2) KB KiewMa.

Only 1 available so PM me for price.

Unworn condition.

Biography of LP SaWat:
    In the past LP Sawat was a hermit(Lersi). He was in a cave in deep jungle. He learned magic knowledge from many guru. His teacher was BaRom Kru Poo Lersi. Then, he is full of magic knowledge. After that, he ordained and traveled at Payao province. Nowadays, he is at Wat Kaset Suk in Payao Province. He is very prominent in making charming and great kindness amulet.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

AlvinSJL likes this.
  16. chriswm85

Taken in around year 2009

Lp Sin Wat lanhanyai

Phra Khun paen pim Lek (small)

Special: This is Efficacious of Special Phra Khun Paen Guman Plaai With 2 Real Thai gold Takruts & LP Sin Hair strongly blessed by LP Sin himself. Featured with sacred Special Phra Khun Paen with GumanThong image and added Gold Foil at front. This sacred Phra Khun Paen is made from sacred Holy powders materials with mixed sacred Guman Plaai powder materials.

Effect: Great for Prosperity & Wealthy fetching, Good in dealing with ppl, Good in relationship, Improve to strong money luck and strong business luck, your business can grow when everything is going your way.

PM for price.

Only 1 available and in unworn condition.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. chriswm85

One of the mainstream amulet that I will recommend !

Phra Lersi Khao KuLen by Lp dum Wat Santitham

Name: Phra Lersi Khao KuLen

Batch: Boo Char Kroo51 = worship a master

Build: 599 pieces

Material: This powerful amulet was made from ancient lead.

Year: B.E.2551 (C.E.2008)

Size: 1.5 cm x 3 cm

Origin: Thailand

Purpose for Making: Require donation of money for developing the temple.

Ceremony: LP Dum created the amulet followed an ancient method that LP Dum studied from many magical gurus in Cambodia. Moreover, LP Dum strongly blessed the amulet with special magic in auspicious time. Lersi amulet is also one of lp dum specialisation.

Powerful: Phra Lersi Khao KuLen has many supernatural powers such as lead great success, luck and good things to worshiper. Besides, there is great power about drive out the bad things, dangers and black magic from the worhsiper.

Presented: There is Phong Maha Phud LingThong (holy powder) under a base of the amulet.

师父达姆第二帮路西,只有一粒,不要错过!2008年的作品。原庙盒在。带来智慧,起运,避险,人缘。

龙婆Dum @鲁士(赐版)BE2551
    人的一生中做任何事情任何决定最重要的就是智慧。在泰國,魯士被認為是法術的創建者及力量的來源、具有智慧的老人,好像中國的祖師爺一樣。智慧为成功之本,而佩帶魯士佛牌,有助增加個人的智慧、學業、另可辟邪、擋降頭…
    特別受初期創業者的喜愛,因為魯士的創造智慧 會給予佩戴者加強能量提高创造力。

Pm me for price and deal up details.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

EmbraceBuddhism likes this.
  18. chriswm85

Taken in around year 2009

Lp Sin Wat lanhanyai

Phra Khun paen pim Yai (big)

Special: This is Efficacious of Special Phra Khun Paen Guman Plaai With 2 Real Thai gold Takruts & LP Sin Hair strongly blessed by LP Sin himself. Featured with sacred Special Phra Khun Paen with GumanThong image and added Gold Foil at front. This sacred Phra Khun Paen is made from sacred Holy powders materials with mixed sacred Guman Plaai powder materials.

Effect: Great for Prosperity & Wealthy fetching, Good in dealing with ppl, Good in relationship, Improve to strong money luck and strong business luck, your business can grow when everything is going your way.

PM for price.

Only 1 available and in unworn condition.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

19. chriswm85

Kruba Krissana famous 1st Batch Phra Narai

SOLD OUT!

Effect: Increase Luck tremendously, Bring Protection from bad influence and evil, For great of protection that can protect a worshipper from dangerous, bad things and black magic, Increase Good Luck tremendously, Bring Power of Authority and Smooth sailing in life.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 11 November 2017
  20. chriswm85

Items: Phra Khun Paen 萬事興

Master: AJ Khun Pan

Temple: Khun Phantharak Rajadej

Year: BE2541

Infos: 2 Silver Takruts and a Blessed Gem Embedded to bring Wealth and Gambling Luck.

Effect: Great for Prosperity & Wealthy fetching, Protection, Good in relationship, Improve your luck and fortune, your business can grow when everything is going your way.

Only 1 piece available.

Unworn and PM me for price.

Biography of AJ Khun Pan:

Ajarn Khun Pan (Khun Phantharak Rajadej), former chief of Police in the old days. Ajarn Khun Pan is believed to be the last commoner holding the noble title Khun(General) and died of old age in Nakhon Si Thammarat aged 103. His body was given royal bathing rites with utmost respect given to any respected nobility. He is the junior of Ajarn Chum Chaikiri and comes from the same Khao Or magic linage in Southern Thailand. Ajarn Khun Pan is very well-known for his Visha (magic) and was frequently invited to participate in amulet consecration ceremonies around Thailand. He was also involved in the famous batches of amulets such as Ajarn Chum's 2497 batch of highly sought after amulets.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 30 September 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)