[For Rent!] ๙๙๙๙๙ Chriswm85 Thai Amulets ๙๙๙๙๙

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by chriswm85, 17 August 2017.

1. chriswm85

chriswm85 Facebk @ SG Amulets ChrisLim Premium Member

[emoji92]Nawa version & only 1 available !

[emoji92]Tuk Gae lizard

[emoji92]LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

[emoji92]Effects: Ability to attract good luck and wealth, improve business and everything else.

[emoji92]this is the bigger version. Lp ler had hand yanted the tuk gae forehead and original code stamped

[emoji92]LP Ler learnt many old magic subjects for making effective Takruts from LP Salat, & was made famous during one chanting ceremony at Wat Pradoosongtam. During the ceremony, LP chanted and the holy water in front of him start spinning in the tank & eventually the tank exploded. Currently, LP Ler is highly respected as the 2nd LP Kalong in Thailand. LP's Takruts are famous in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China.

[emoji92]Went up personally to find Lp ler to get this powerful amulet. Lp Ler had also further blessed all the amulets intensively upon chowing from him.

[emoji92]100% authentic item and I have also taken photos together with Lp Ler. Pm me for price and deal up details.

[emoji92]招财蜥蜴功效 : 辟邪,助人缘,增正偏财,增加自己的人际关系。适合生意人佩戴。

[emoji92]适合放在口袋/包/扣在钥匙圈[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 30 August 2017
  2. chriswm85

Achan pakong is the direct disciple of the legendly Puvon has inherit all ac Puvon famous magic of loving kindness,charisma,opposite sex attraction,sales improving,luck and wealth I enhancing.There are also lots of good feedback from friends all over the world who has worn his items.Ac pakong had made his popular mont seneh tarkut,wealth and convicing power salika,and charisma khun pean n other powerful items.

Purpose: Excellent for charisma,opposite sex attraction,sales,love n relationship

I had went up to take from him personally in Thailand. Achan had shared with me wearing this amulet will boost up relationships and recommend this piece as well.

Only 1 piece available. Pm me for price and deal up details.

Please be careful of ending up with fake amulets. For me, I do have photo to prove that I have get from Ac pakong directly.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

3. chriswm85

Ajarn Mor Wat Mai Phiren
    Salika Si Perng 人缘膏
    BE 2560

This limited edition wax you see is made only 100 pieces. Master had personally carved yants and further bless each piece before release. Temple already sold out and it is very rare to find now. This contain a pair of small salika and emerald beetle wings that can be frame as an amulet. The beautiful emerald beetle are prized by the Thai people and considered as a symbol of good luck. The beetles have a short life span of 3 to 4 weeks in their adult stage. To avoid killing the beetles, only those that die of natural causes are collected.

Ajarn Mor is a legendary master who have been travel around the world. His expertise is in combining the art of elements Earth, water, water and wind from the nature. Earth represent our body; water represent blood; wind represent our breathing, fire represent our spirit. He like to mediate in deep forest, waterfall and prefer to isolate himself to concentration on his cultivation. He also love to travel up to deep forest to collect herbs and holy objects.

Effect: Powerful in Wealthy fetching and Attract Good Luck, Strong Good Sales and Prosperity. It also has superb power of bringing Great Charming from opposite sex for owner, Success in business by good dealing with people.

Pm me for price and details.

One can carry this wax in bag/pocket. The emerald beetle wings, salika and loop om can be frame up to wear as an amulet.

(大罐 做100罐)
    有 1 罐。
    阿曾摩师父是位傳奇高僧
    多年来云䢟四海 , 主修土水风火法门修炼为根本 , 助襌定修为更上一層樓 , 同时更能調和身體的四行 , 即土(Ding) , 水(Nan) , 风(Rom) , 火(Fai) , 土代表我们的身體 ; 水代表我们的血液 ; 风代表我们的呼吸 ; 火代表我们的精神; 修行襌定打坐大多在大森林瀑布旁 , 所以平时行终不定不喜歡信徒打擾修行。
    师父也是喜歡去深山裡收集隠藏在叢林深山里的药草圣物。

功能 :优秀的生活,增加你巨大的运气,繁荣,获取富裕,人缘好,良好的商业,一帆风顺的人生 。

有兴趣者,私信给我。[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 31 August 2017
  4. chriswm85

[emoji92]Phra Khun paen & kumanthong BE2548 (2005)[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Samkasat (Gold, silver, bronze)[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Exact piece due to oxidation since it is already 12 years ago.[emoji92]
    [emoji92]This not remake![emoji92]
    [emoji92]LP POON / LP NAMFON[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Wat Pailom [emoji92]

Luang Phor Poon had only made two batches of Phra Khunpaen in his life, the Phra Khun Paen Reun Kaeo B.E.2541 and Phra Khun Paen Samkasat 3K- Kumanthong B.E.2548.

This sacred Phra Khun Paen & Wealthy GumanThong Samkasat 3K, strongly blessed in year BE2548 by LP NamFon in which this batch of amulets was placed beside LP Poon’s coffin for 100 days from the date of LP Poon's passing. It was made to commemorate LP Poon. Highly popular for many miraculous events associated with the wearers of this amulet batch.
    [emoji92]PM me for price. Original temple box and genuine piece.[emoji92]

[emoji92]Biography[emoji92]
    LP Poon is considered as an accomplishes creator of Kumantong is one of Thailands greatest Master Monks of all time, he was famous for his great stillness and quality of not speaking much unless it was something which was important - this is of course one of the signs of Bodhisattvas and Arahants. He received his magical training in Kata Akom from various Masters, including LP Jom, LP Glan, LP Chem and LP Ngern. Wat Pai Lom is thought to have been built during the Ayutthaya period, i.e. long before the founding of Bangkok. Its name means "Bamboo Temple" and was chosen either because the first temple buildings were made of bamboo or because of the dense bamboo forest, which once surrounded the temple grounds.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

5. chriswm85

[emoji92]Phra Khun paen BE2560 (2017)

[emoji92]CK Rak - Wat Suttawasri

[emoji92]Made of powder & added 3 takruts

General Enhancements & Effects:
    [emoji92]Enhance Your Attraction, charm,& Loving-Kindness (Metta & Maha Saney); Boost Your Interpersonal Relationship[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Boost Your Wealth Fetching,Business Luck & Gambling Luck; Boost Your Luck Greatly[emoji92]
    [emoji92]Protection Against Dangers & Black Magic (Evade From Any Harm)[emoji92]

[emoji92]PM me for price. Taken and further blessed in ck rak temple.[emoji92]

[emoji92]CK Rak - Wat Suttawasri, currently making Poweful New amulets and Superb design. He has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way. Currently Wat Suttawasri had expanded new Building Hall and Ubosot with supervise by LP Rak.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

6. chriswm85

LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

Sam kasat Handmade takrut

Effects: excellent wealth, attract aid from noble people, turn enemies into friends and protection from harm.

Went up personally to find Lp ler to get this powerful missing you takrut. Lp Ler had also further blessed all the amulets intensively upon chowing from him.

Pm me for price!

Biography

LP Ler learnt many old magic subjects for making effective Takruts from LP Salat, & was made famous during one chanting ceremony at Wat Pradoosongtam. During the ceremony, LP chanted and the holy water in front of him start spinning in the tank & eventually the tank exploded. Currently, LP Ler is highly respected as the 2nd LP Kalong in Thailand. LP's Takruts are famous in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China. 100% authentic item and I have also taken photos together with Lp Ler. Pm me for price and deal up details.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook
    Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 1 September 2017
  7. chriswm85

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]Strongly recommended! 好料来了!

Lp Dum also strongly recommend this amulet.

Front reveal Lersi on elephant and behind is deva call Mae umar. This is one of the Lp Favourite amulet as it is a piece to commemorate his meeting with a hermit master.

Accordingly to him, 10 over years ago, he and a Lersi (hermit) were on this mountain called Kao pan Sha for training. They did deep mediating, drink rain water, eat herbs and chant for 3 months for this material. Hence, this amulet had received the most chanting from him as he had put in many effort and time to meet this batch of amulets.

Effect: Increase Success Luck tremendously, People respect the owner and gain leadership power everyday, Attract the right kind of opportunity and people to you, Successful in everything that you do, Protection from harm and danger, Deflect away black magic and bad luck.

Material: copper plate, minerals, temple soil

Pm me for price and deal up details.

Unworn condition and personally took from master years ago.

龍婆Dum 師傅強力推薦 (聖粉版)
    權威騎象魯士(背後Mae Umar)
    師父自己最喜歡的牌之一,因為這個牌擁有很大的紀念價值,一個紀念魯士老師公與師父的師徒情的法寶。
    根據師父所講,這尊騎象魯士是於十多年前的守夏節(KAO PAN SHA)時段,他老人家與魯士老師公在深山一起修苦行,喝雨水、吃草根樹葉的三個月期間一直每天念經開光加持的。所以師父說這一批佛牌其實是那個時候念經得最夠力的,因為修苦行期間一直都是誦經加持的!

功能 : 带来好运气和良好的业务给崇拜者,满足你的愿望及带来幸福与和平和家庭,远离坏的东西,邪恶和障碍,有效强有力的保障。

询问价格请私聊。谢谢。

完全没带过和亲自跟师傅请的。

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook
    Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

8. chriswm85

Hand made and painted by lp lp ler

Mahalap, amnaj, samkasat hanuman

LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

BE 2560 (2017) April waikru

4.6 cm width x 6 cm height

Effects:

- Enhances your loving-kindness (metta) & be more charismatic

- Boost your wealth fetching, businesses & sales luck. Mahalap & mahapkkasap - windfall luck

- Attracting opportunities & important people to help and assist benefactor''s luck

- Success in business or achieve victory in workplace and turn around bad situation

- Overcome obstacle and failures in life

- Reduce karmic impacts

- Prevent & reduce backstabbers from harming you

- Prevent legal issues or cases

- Protection against black magic & dangers (vulnerability)

Wear on neck.

LP Ler learnt many old magic subjects for making effective Takruts from LP Salat, & was made famous during one chanting ceremony at Wat Pradoosongtam. During the ceremony, LP chanted and the holy water in front of him start spinning in the tank & eventually the tank exploded. Currently, LP Ler is highly respected as the 2nd LP Kalong in Thailand. LP's Takruts are famous in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China.

Went up personally to find Lp ler to get this amulet. Lp Ler had also further blessed all the amulets intensively upon chowing from him.

100% authentic item and I have also taken photos together with Lp Ler. Pm me for price and deal up details.

哈奴曼- 龙婆乐

功效 : 帮助主人在商业竞争中获胜,逢凶化吉,贵人扶助,增强运势,辟邪,避险和招财。可祈求招来客源兴生意,躲避官司,避小人,改运,辟邪,躲避风险等。

可以戴在颈上。

价格PM我

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Chris Lim | Facebook
    Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 2 September 2017
  9. chriswm85

Superb Success & Fulfill The Wish Phra Kring Kaeo SaraPhat Nuek

Name: Phra Kring Kaeo SaraPhat Nuek

Origin: Thailand

Color: silver and bottom Thai real gold

Size: 1.8 cm x 3.3 cm

Material: this Buddha amulet was made from holy silver.

Year: B.E 2552 (C.E.2009)

Ceremony: LP Dum created this Buddha amulet following ancient process. In addition, LP Dum strongly blessed the Buddha amulet with special magic that LP Dum learned from many magical monks and gurus in Cambodia.

Purpose for Making: This batch is joining donation at the temple.

Powerful: Phra Kring Kaeo SaraPhat Nuek by LP Dum has manya superb powers such as bring wealth, success, good commerce and luck to a worshiper. Besides, there is great power about protect the worshiper from bad thing and black magic.

Presented: there are many holy masses under the Buddha amulet such as a tiny brass Takrut, a tiny lead Takrut, a piece of LP Dum’s robe and the holy powder sealed by the real Thai gold bottom.

Only 1 piece available and ultra rare piece to find. Pm me for price and further details.

Come with original temple box.

Chris Lim | Facebook
    Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

10. chriswm85

[emoji92]SPECIAL Silver longya Na O Teck 2558 (2015) serial 102

[emoji92]LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

Made 199 pcs

[emoji92]This takrut is called Takrut Na O Teck as it make the wearer more charming. For couples they will be loving while for singles they will draw attention to their opposite sex. This is a powerful takrut which make people hard to forget you and leave people a good impression of you until they wish to see you more often.

[emoji92]In the Thai language for Na o Teck, which means that the heart of the meaning of the explosion,that is, with a solid tower, you can let the other party (the customer) (Valentine) for your heart, obsession, generate thoughts, popular, elegant strokes, strokes heterosexual.

[emoji92]LP Ler learnt many old magic subjects for making effective Takruts from LP Salat, & was made famous during one chanting ceremony at Wat Pradoosongtam. During the ceremony, LP chanted and the holy water in front of him start spinning in the tank & eventually the tank exploded. Currently, LP Ler is highly respected as the 2nd LP Kalong in Thailand. LP's Takruts are famous in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China.

[emoji92]Went up personally to find Lp ler to get this powerful missing you takrut. Lp Ler had also further blessed all the amulets intensively upon chowing from him.

[emoji92]100% authentic item and I have also taken photos together with Lp Ler. Pm me for price and deal up details.

[emoji92]纯银心爆锁心塔固 - 龙婆乐号码102号

[emoji92]Na O Teck 在泰语的意思就是心爆的意思,就是说,带了此塔固,就能让对方( 顾客 )( 情人 )对您心动,念念不忘,产生思念,人缘好,招贵人、招异性缘。。。

[emoji92]价格PM我

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 26 November 2017
  11. chriswm85

✨Handmade silver palakit BE2560

✨Only 1 & Serial code 97

✨Inside contain a kring (ball) shake for good luck

✨LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

✨Effect: Make you more attractive and charming, Easy to make friends, Make you to be most influential people in your group, Dissolving disharmony and discord between people, Overall Good Luck and strong protection.

✨LP Ler learnt many old magic subjects for making effective Takruts from LP Salat, & was made famous during one chanting ceremony at Wat Pradoosongtam. During the ceremony, LP chanted and the holy water in front of him start spinning in the tank & eventually the tank exploded. Currently, LP Ler is highly respected as the 2nd LP Kalong in Thailand. LP's Takruts are famous in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China.

✨Went up personally to find Lp ler to get this powerful silver palakit and intensively upon chowing from him.

✨100% authentic item and I have also taken photos together with Lp Ler. Pm me for price and deal up details.

✨Only 1 available. PM me for price!

✨<百拉吉的功用>

起运招正、偏、横财同时对工作不顺,生意不利,人缘不合者,有很大帮助,更可使佩带者得贵人扶助,病魔邪降不能入侵,使万物有重生的机会.

✨龍婆樂高僧 也曾向泰國大城府鼎鼎有名的 龍婆Salat高僧(Wat Pradoo Song Tam,Ayuthaya) 學習打坐及學習製作古老正宗塔固符铜。所以龍婆樂高僧 的聖物對信徒們各方面的疑难雜症都能爲他們排解。

✨龍婆樂高僧 鲜少督造佛牌舆信徒结緣,可是在信徒們的苦苦哀求下,龍婆樂高僧 才破例製造了一些佛牌舆聖物。据當地村民説:龍婆樂高僧 在他们的心目中就好像泰國的第2代已圓寂的高僧'龍普卡龍'。

✨這幾年 龍婆樂高僧 的信徒增加了許多,當中也不乏商業界中的名商,政界人物,高頭衔的警界人物或高級军官等。在龍婆樂高僧 的廟里,也時常見到外國的善信来拜訪及供請 龍婆樂高僧 的聖物,符铜塔固。 這些外國的善信来自世界各地,如馬來西亚,新加坡,香港,台湾,中國,加拿大等。

✨在佛曆2553年時,龍婆樂高僧 被邀请到大城府的Wat Pradoosongtam加持開光法會。當時 龍婆樂高僧 在打坐加持,在他前面砵裡面装着的經水却不停的在旋轉,而后那個钵也居然當塲破掉了,這件事現塲的信众們都有看到,并在泰國登上雜志。

✨有很多人戴着 龍婆樂高僧 親手製作的聖物都陆續發生了很多不可思議的事蹟,例如10幾年賣不出去的土地,在聖物配戴後一星期内就有財團主動找上門,并出高價購買、業务員突然間業績突飛猛進、不能解决的事也会出現貴人相助、人緣關係極差的信徒配戴了 龍婆樂高僧 的人緣符管後結交了許多朋友,同時也改善了上司与下属的關係等。

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 3 September 2017
  12. chriswm85

Monk: LP Lersi LingYai

Temple: Wat PraSiShu ThaKhamMo

Year: 2008-2009

Material: mixed metal, soil and below 1 leklai type of material

His Phra ngan is made of wicha and does not contain any spirits. Hence, no special offerings needed. This is the special edition which is made lesser.

Effect: Increase Popularity, Excellent for Charming/attraction, bring luck in fortune and career, success with full prosperity. And evading all Danger, Dissolving disharmony and discord between people. Help in granting wishes.

Only 1 available. PM me for price and details.

Biography
    LP Lersi LingYai - Wat PraSiShu ThaKhamMo, he is master of Charming and Wealthy Wicha and created many efficacious amulets. Many devotees were benefit from his amulet and wicha. Futhermore he also have many disciple include Mae Lersi Pakinee and many Lersi.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

13. chriswm85

Due to rarity, I am only letting go at the price that I want. Thank you.

Only 1 ! 只有一枚哦! This is my extra piece!

Lp Dum 1st Batch Locket BE2546 (2003)

LP Dum - Wat Santitham, the Master of traditional Khmer Magic sacred art of creating amulets. LP Dum has been an expert of concentration of mindfulness in Buddhism way and making efficacious amulets by Khmer Magic blessing.

This is his 1st batch locket and behind lp dum added Nawa 1st Batch & 2nd batch kumanthep material together with all his special ingredients.

Effect: Special Wealthy fetching, Prosperity, Good in dealing with people, Good in relationship, Improve to strong money luck and strong business luck, your business can grow when everything is going your way.

Only 1 piece available. Letting go as this is an extra piece that I have kept.

Pm me for price and deal up details.

Thank you for viewing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 3 September 2017
  14. chriswm85

1st batch Mayarap 迷倒千军牌手模

LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

Lp Ler had followed the past famous throughout Thailand master name Lp Goon traditional way of making Takrut Mayarat within engraved with Yasha, angel and hanuman. Each of them represent different meaning and function.

According to the classic legend, Hanuman received request from lord Vishnu to go into palace to rescue his Wife Resmi from the 10 head Demon King Yasha. During the full moon night, Hanuman manage to sneak in and saw that an angel was asleep. In order to avoid from alerting Yasha, Hanuman cast a spell on the angel's hair to tie together with Yasha. This is to help him to limit Yasha movement and enable to move freely around the palace.

The angel represent relationships with people, harmony, charming and attractions. Hanuman being able to rescue Resmi represent able to conquer enemies, avoid disasters and danger, overcome challenges, achieve happiness, improve luck.

During the consecrating amulet process, it will require reciting 108 times on Yasha, angel and hanuman in order to draw in good relationships with people, boost attraction, improve business, career luck, lock the heart of customers/lovers and avoid from danger/accidents. It will require full moon time, holy ground to recite special chanting while writing the yants on a copper sheet. After finish writing, it will be remove away at 7 different holy ground and repeat the steps for 108 times. Only after 108 times, then the amulet is finally completed in consecration.

With time, effort and energy involved, not many masters are willingly to make takrut. At this moment, only the master lp ler will personally consecrate the amulet by himself and this made the takrut very limited easily grab up finished by the locals. This make Takrut Mayarat become a rare, memorable piece that make people hard to forget such a fine takrut.

Effects:
    Enhance Your Metta,Charm & Attraction Aura For Work & Love Life
    Attracting/Retaining Your Businesses Or Clients; Capture The Heart Of Your Targets including Customers/lovers & etc
    Superb Wealth Fetching, & Business Luck; Overcome Debts and Financial Obstacles (Maha Lap & Choke Lap )
    ImproveYour Luck Greatly; Change & Attract Good Luck; Overcome your obstacles in life
    Protection against dangers & negative energy (Evade From Harm)

PM me for price and deal up details.

第一款 Mayarap牌(翻译过来也就是罕见的迷倒千军牌)这款塔固督造时需要具备非常多的因素,非常的耗时,耗精神所以没几位师傅愿意画这类的牌就算有数量也是非常少的,也很快被当地的信徒们恭请一空。

龙婆樂花上数月的时间督造这款罕见的迷倒千军牌,师傅说:这类经文是依照当年轰动全泰国的塔固圣僧龙婆GOON的方法督造的。

Mayarap所刻畫的經咒符文的夜叉、仙女與哈努曼皆有著不同意義與功能。

據經典記載:"哈努曼"受"羅摩"(VISHNU 的化身)的委託到楞伽宮救出被十頭魔王"羅波那"抓走的妻子"悉多"(RESMI 化身)的任務。在月圓的深夜裡哈努曼在城裡的房間看見已經入睡的夜叉與仙女,為防夜叉發現"哈努曼"已經入城,於是"哈努曼"就施咒將仙女的長髮與夜叉糾纏在一起、因為這樣就算夜叉醒來也動彈不得,如此一來"哈努曼"便能在城裡自由的穿梭。

而夜叉與仙女代表人緣、和合、魅力、鎖心,而哈努曼能求出羅摩的妻子悉多並取得敵人的各種寶物這代表能避災險、突破難關、順利圓滿、得好運,在製造過程中夜叉、仙女,與哈努曼的經咒需各念108遍方能使此《達固麥拉帕薩幗塔符管》達到招來佳好人緣、增加魅力、及招來客源生意興隆、旺事業運與好運,及鎖住顧客或情侶的心,並能擋災險、避刀槍、避邪
    擋降及能祈求諸事順利圓滿突破重重難關....等。

此《Takrut Mayarat》製造時需要需要在圓月
    的夜晚裡,在圣地裡念特別經咒及用特別咒文刻寫在銅片上、刻完後再把剛完成的達固咒文全部一一的刮掉、就這樣在七個不同圣地上重複以上的程序108次才算圓滿完成〝達固麥拉帕薩幗塔符管〞。也因如此須具備非常多的因素及耗時費事、消耗體力精神所以沒有幾位師傅願意製造這類的達固,目前也只有"龍婆樂大師"不假手於人完全親自製作出非常少量的《Takrut Mayarat》,但很快的被當地信眾恭請完畢,所以此〝Takrut Mayarat〞便罕為人知、可說是一支被世人所遺忘的符管。

这类牌的用途非常广泛,如用在生意上可招来生意与顾客,招来异性缘、增加人员与魅力,锁住顾客或情侣的心,招来好运、躲避风险、躲避邪降,祈求圆满解决自身的难题等。[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 5 September 2017
  15. chriswm85

✨pure silver 1st batch

✨LP Ler, Wat Gon Cha Ngok

✨Effects: Ability to attract good luck and wealth, improve business and everything else.

✨2.1cm height x 1cm width

✨LP Ler learnt many old magic subjects for making effective Takruts from LP Salat, & was made famous during one chanting ceremony at Wat Pradoosongtam. During the ceremony, LP chanted and the holy water in front of him start spinning in the tank & eventually the tank exploded. Currently, LP Ler is highly respected as the 2nd LP Kalong in Thailand. LP's Takruts are famous in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & China.

✨Went up personally to find Lp ler to get this powerful amulet. Lp Ler had also further blessed all the amulets intensively upon chowing from him.

✨100% authentic item and I have also taken photos together with Lp Ler. Pm me for price and deal up details.

✨功效 : 辟邪,助人缘,增正偏财,增加自己的人际关系。适合生意人佩戴。

✨适合放在口袋/包/扣在钥匙圈

Lp ler silver Tuk Gae (when Lp ler handed over to me he told me this old batch and no longer have).

Fully silver. Rare to find this portable size which is detail and Handmade.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

16. chriswm85

Written yant behind(师傅画符在后面牌)

Lp Loy 1st batch BE2558,

wat that din deang, phattalung

第一帮(also last batch, 也是最后一幫),

thong deang, (copper 红铜), made 1,200 pcs,

Phra Singha is found in ancient Hindu and Thai stories as the most Powerful Creature for Protection, Prosperity, Success and Longevity.

When Phra Singha is placed at your office or shop, it'll attract Wealth, increase Career progression opportunities and prevent backstabbers (Office Politics)

When placed at home, the Mystical Singha will prevent all the negative energies and protect your family members from harm.

Effect: Increase luck tremendously, Wealth fetching, Good in business, Overall good luck, Metta, Family Harmony, Very good in protection from harm and danger, Good opportunity and successful in everything that you do, Good in Metta and relationship.

Only 1 pc available in original temple box. This one is specially request to get Lp loy to draw on the Rian.

PM me for price & details. Many experience great wealth luck, business luck, career luck with this amulet.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Last edited: 8 September 2017
  17. chriswm85

[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️
    Made 99 only ! Special 1st batch!

This is the 1st batch edition release by the new Wat Santitham temple abbot name LP Thai in year 2558. LP Thai had learn many magic from his master LP Dum.

This is the black version made in limited to 99 pieces only. Each of them is heavily blessed and hand drawn yants by lp Thai.

Phra Khun paen bring Metta, luck and wealth to owner. This has the most ingredients among the 3 versions released by lp Thai.

Only 1 piece available. Pm me for price and further details.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. chriswm85

[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️

Only 1 left ! 最后一枚!

Maker: Lp Mian Wat Natangnok in Ayuttaya

Material: copper

Measurement: 2.2cm width x 1.8cm height

Year: 2559

Phra Singha is found in ancient Hindu and Thai stories as the most Powerful Creature for Protection, Prosperity, Success and Longevity.

When Phra Singha is placed at your office or shop, it'll attract Wealth, increase Career progression opportunities and prevent backstabbers (Office Politics)

When placed at home, the Mystical Singha will prevent all the negative energies and protect your family members from harm.

Effect: Increase luck tremendously, Wealth fetching, Good in business, Overall good luck, Metta, Family Harmony, Very good in protection from harm and danger, Good opportunity and successful in everything that you do, Good in Metta and relationship.

Taken personally from Luang phor and the amulet was further blessed by him intensively. Lp had also use his holy brush and ink down white powder as opening for good luck and wealth.

Pm me for price.

***** Biography *****

Lp Mian is a very highly skilled monk in making Wealthy, luck and business amulets. He is one of the TOP monks in Ayutthaya province. He is greatly respected by the locals and their officials as they know Luang phor make great blessings and good powerful amulets.

His skills and cultivations are from the legendary master Lp Jong lineage and learn many great skills and arts from him.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

AlvinSJL likes this.
  19. chriswm85

Lp Dum Takrut Maha setti Made 49 pcs

11 cm height x 1.5cm width

Lp Dum Cambodian master

This is the 1st takrut that lp dum made to focus on wealth luck. He had went to 7 different land, 7 cemetery soil from 7 millionaire and added his famous coffin nail within. He had added ashes, secret materials, spent 49 days in 7 days period mediating, chanting to make this 1st wealth luck takrut. Gold, silver, bronze represent full of wealth and luck. This is definitely one of the valuable, powerful takrut which he made and were fast taken up by collectors and wearers who are familiar with his amulets.

No offerings required at all as this takrut has undergo cremation and conservation.

Made only 49 pcs and I have only 1 piece to let go. This is an opportunity for those who always want his wealth takrut amulet and miss out the chance last time.

PM me for price & details.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chris Lim | Facebook

Whatsapp +65 90994067

WeChat chriswm85

Raghav and AlvinSJL like this.
  20. chriswm85

SOLD! Thank you for support.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)