1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Will someone who had been disturbed by spirits act differently for months?

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by LeoTolstoy16, 24 November 2016.

1. LeoTolstoy16

LeoTolstoy16 Registered Member

Hi all,

Just a quick question to everyone if I may get a little advice from all of you.

My ex had been acting very strange since mid towards end of July, he was constantly angry (he is a very patient person) and everything offends him somehow. End of August, out of nowhere, he had decided to take his departure (he proposed to me back in April)

He would stop all his favourite hobby and would tell me things like, "For the past 2 weeks, the first thing I wake up to and the last thing I think of before I sleep is to break up with you. I can't take it anymore, we should break up." Weird thing is, after the proposal, our relationship actually had gotten better! We were together for 8 years plus before the break up.

He would also tell me things like there is nothing in life/job/family to look forward to, he doesn't see anything in the future and stuff like that.

I am trying to tell between depression and disturbed because we had been to the counsellor and he was deemed fine.

Recently, he even disappeared. Changed his phone numbers, passwords and everything else.

Thanks for your kind advice and perspective in advance.

bukboy and waterslager like this.
  2. Ethan_

Ethan_ Registered Member

Won't rule out being disturbed, but seems like chances are slim that you will convince him to seek spiritual help. Perhaps easier to talk to his family?

3. LeoTolstoy16

LeoTolstoy16 Registered Member

His family is not in a close relationship with him and they normally don't care about all these stuff so it is difficult.

4. Ethan_

Ethan_ Registered Member

Could be work stress or simply because humans do change. He has to find direction in life to move on, whether with or without you. As for yourself, try to take things easy. Sometimes things happen that are out of our control, if you find yourself unable to help, perhaps learn to move on. Hope you find peace.

5. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Just another possibility, maybe it's you affecting him unintentionally or something like that. Maybe... Sometimes you need to see yourself through the eye of another person

anhdy likes this.
  6. jacster

jacster Registered Member

Dear sis,

it's very hard to determine what have went wrong unless u could gave a more complete story. i would rule out any supernatural in this case, but if u're ok to share i have a whatsapp group open with a few fellow members here to discuss about all matter. you're welcome to join and maybe we could discuss further there.

do feel free to drop me your h/p number so i can add u into the group..

7. anhdy

anhdy Registered Member

looks like a case of undue stress and severe depression...
    dear sis, your information given is not detailed enough to be analyzed
    human nature is a force that we humans, at times can't even fathom...
    go more indepth of understanding your bf before you 'decide' that it could be a spiritual cause
    best wishes to you & bf, hope things will be better for you both

8. devilman

devilman Registered Member

Yes . Could be due to stress . I resign suddenly from a good pay job and lost interest in everything. Go on a Super Low profile mode for a few years . Then my competitive mode takes over and start working up again .

9. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

From my personal experience, ill share a little. Apart from the above mentioneda logical scientific explanations, both behavioral dimension above are as the signs of 'something 'happens to a person in the spiritual world. we have to first look at the at the person face the look in his eye , speech and actions. they afterwards if we do suspect that something is wrong with this person that we have to do to check out then after the check then we can determine if something is really wrong with this person. Most common issues are kids or debtors. but from what you describe it sounds like it happened all of a sudden it's things happened all of a sudden most probably he brought something along with him,either through intentional or accidental he went to the place go for holidays went to mountain or some old buildings where it's already occupied and his actions intentionally or not, angered the occupant and they followed. I seen this kind of thing more than a hundred cases. Go to a temple and get it resolved. Always place black magic in the last slot.,the skills are lost.

10. luohan27

luohan27 Registered Member

Sister, seen your thread. Quite sympathy u. 8 years of relationships disappear just like that. How are u now. I got one good friend also face this situation. She even lost her entire saving to the man she love. Haiz. They had applied HDB and waiting for final appointment to collect keys. Before ROM month, that man just vanished. She managed to find him but he just told her they are game over. No reason. Whether got third party involved, he also refused to say. Cried also no use. In the end, whole house cancelled.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

11. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Sorry to say, his not disturbed by spirit. Go back then see what he telling you and for a guy to disappear and change everything, you must got some understanding don't you? very sad

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)