1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Useful info I found: FAQs on Thai Amulets

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & Buchas General Discussion' started by fifi, 24 May 2009.

1. siaoeh

siaoeh Registered Member

AlvinSJL and Bryan lee like this.
  2. ahshen

ahshen Registered Member

Thank for dis interesting info :)

3. Karl CK

Karl CK Registered Member

Good Thread , i had learn more knowledge from here^ ^

4. Pudis Metheethanatham

Pudis Metheethanatham Registered Member

This article is very important fact you do excellent job. i love to add on some more
    - Any restriction when wearing Thai Buddhistic amulets?

-Don't bring amulets with you when you go to the low and improper place such as a brothel.(important)
    -Don't wear amulets when doing sexual activities.(important)
    -Don't go underneath the improper things such as the lady's skirt or someone's shoes, except you are on the inevitably compulsory environment such as going under a bridge or working in a skyscraper, etc. (This topic is not really strict if you not intend to do)
    Plus
    - never curse and swear your parents(important)

weeyong88, anhdy and siaoeh like this.
  5. guoqiangx3

guoqiangx3 Registered Member

Omg bro thanks a lot for all this.
    I always wanted to know about the rules now I finally know the rules of Buddha.

6. guoqiangx3

Hey was wondering if I were to buy shirt and I have one Buddha amulet hanging on my cloths , can I just put it into my pants and take it out once I have finish trying the shirt?

7. chriswm85

chriswm85 Registered Member

If you put ur pants u might somehow drop it. If u r wearing pin why not retain the clip on the shirt ?

If you wearing necklace why not just leave on ur neck ?

8. guoqiangx3

neck i understand but when i remove the cloth i hang on it the cloth i remove so it's okay?

9. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

a monk once taught me. remove everything hanging on my neck before removing my top. he explains that 你是想要脱自己的衣服还是神佛的衣服?how true is it I don't know but I follow his advice since its not much of a hassle

10. guoqiangx3

But removing the necklace and the clip hanging on my cloths so I just put all in my pocket?

11. Pudis Metheethanatham

Pudis Metheethanatham Registered Member

It won't be any problems if you not mean to disgrace or abuse the amulet and before you do so make your mind or saying fulfill heart apologize the amulet. the Buddha always give kindness to the one who have decent mind deed bro.

9th likes this.
  12. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

don't wear amulets when you go to buy new clothes...or else, ask your friend to hold your amulets while you trying out your clothes..

13. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

14. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

depends where your pockets are. If the amulets are meant to be above your waist, then let them stay above your waist.
    if not. u can alway place them in your bags, sling bags. If changing is a problem, why not try takruts, it saves you a lot of trouble. =)

yinchuun likes this.
  15. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

thanks for sharing.

yinchuun likes this.
  16. Anbreen13

Anbreen13 Registered Member

Thank you SO much for this thread, folks! I am right in the middle of Rahu mahadasa. Nine more years to go!. :crying2-onion-head-emoticon:

I have an authentic LP Noi Rahu amulet. It never did much for me.

After reading the FAQs thread, it looks like I never chanted it right!

So, I'm going to do it again! You generous posters are saving peeps around the world a lot of grief, you know! ::onioncheers::

17. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Although.... I don't know how to describe my feeling towards rahu. Tell me your experience so I can learn more from it. Thank bro.

Anbreen13 likes this.
  18. Anbreen13

OK, Rahu is a mixed bag. I have got to know him well, since I have been in his mahadasa for nine years. He can give rich blessings, or take them away. If he was a person, I'd call him manic-depressive. He an make kings, and he can take them down. Advertisers need to treat him him well, because among his other qualities, he rules mass communiation,

In my horoscope, he is not only weak, he is in the 12th house The general predictions in my Vedic birth chart were pretty grim. But, see how they worked out!

Prediction for Rahu mahadasa: Death of father.
    Result: True, but father was 89.

Prediction: Exile from home:
    Result: Distant move to a better job., in area with better weather,

Prediction: Chance of imprisonment.
    Result: I'm a hospice nurse. I worked in a prison, I for awhile.

Predicton: Surrounded by death.
    Result: I'm a hospice nurse. I take care of dying people.I am surrounded by death every day, but the result has been positive and comforting.

Prediction: Unearned fortune acquired, then lost.
    Result: I inherited a huge amount of money. Paid cash for a home and new car. Money gone, but, I have a paid for home and a good car.

BTW-:embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon: Rahu can help with any addiction. I don't have any, except spending too much money on Thai amulets. This is because Vishnu, disguised as Mohini, cut him in half. He can't satisfy his hunger. He can help with too much eating or drinking.

Summary: Many scary predictions in the birth chart from 20 years ago. Many outcomes that were not only more positive than anticipated, but very good for me, spiritually. For instance, in working with dying people, I have seen much real evidence of afterlife.

Final Word: If things are scary, look to your best resource, Buddha. He can and will modify your karma. Amulets are great! I love them! But, He is Everything.

Thanks! A.

weeyong88 and chrisho like this.
  19. Anbreen13

Two more Rahu mahadasa predictions I just rememebered:

Prediction: Exposure to snake bite.
    Result: Injections are also "snakebite." I am a nurse.

Prediction: Great gains from exposure to foreign cultures.
    Result: Yep! Every, single time! :)

weeyong88 likes this.
  20. bakeneko

bakeneko Registered Member

Rahu and Ketu are "shadow planets". Their properties wholly depend on the qualities of the houses they are placed in. That is also why Rahu is used to changed luck etc. IMO no need to be obsessed over - especially when one is a real Buddhist.

weeyong88 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)