To Takweechok (my reply)

Discussion in 'General Buddhism' started by DarkMind, 28 May 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

Thread closed, so I hope the moderators will give me a chance to post my reply here.
    To TakWeechok:

How do you know which respected gurus and their followers I am referring to when I did not mention their names?

Since you do not know the context of what I was referring you, how can you rightfully say that I am making and audacious claim? Perhaps you might even agree with me if you know the context I was referring to. (Do pardon me as I feel there is no need for me to quote the context right now in this public forum. In my private discussions with those who know me, I might say more.)

2. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

One more reply to your line of questioning:

As for inaccurate teachings, in my time online, from what I remember, I have observed quite a fair amount of them from various sources. Do pardon me for not giving examples as I do not see the need to spend time sourcing for those examples to prove my assertion. It will be time-consuming for me to find those examples which I had come across months or years ago through online searching, and I do not see the need to prove my assertion. For those who share my experience in this matter, they will agree with me; for those who disagree, it is fine with me.

Have a nice day.

3. kunga

kunga Registered Member

Bro DarkMind, I did not close the thread so that you can start another!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)