1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Thanks To DarkCraft

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by ThaiB, 25 October 2011.

1. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

Dear Bros/Sis,

Siam Crafts Will Be Back In Mid 2014. More Amulets At Challenging And Affortable Prices. And Not Forgetting Stay Tune For 3 Mega Events Will Be Organise On Our Shore!!!!!

Lastly Would Like To Thanks All Fellow Bros/Sis For All The Support Given By You Guys!!!!

Cheers!!!
    DarkCrafts. JON::onionbb::

Last edited: 20 December 2013
  2. Kratindaeng

Kratindaeng Registered Member

A big thank you to bro Darkcrafts aka Jon for his patience, time and effort in explaining the amulets I've rented from him. A knowledgeable bro who takes his time to explain everything about the amulets u rent from him and even advise u to consider first before renting and NO hard selling. And I believe his pricing is reasonable. I would recommend anyone or any newbies to consider to rent amulets from Darkcrafts if planning to have one. Two thumbs up for bro Darkcrafts.
    Wish you and ur family a happy 2017 bro Darkcrafts.

3. dzambala

dzambala Registered Member

Thank you bro dark craft. Thanks for the surprise birthday gift. Bro dark craft offer good genuine amulet at a reasonable price. Highly recommended to all.

4. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Dear Members,
    Words Cant Express My Appreciations,Nor My Thanks. Siam Crafts Featured In Thai Amulet Magazines Through Mouth To Mouth Which Ended Up In Thailand.:cute2-onion-head-emoticon: Siam Crafts Will Continue To Strive Higher Heights For You Guys.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)