1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Thanks To DarkCraft

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by ThaiB, 25 October 2011.

1. Alex chua

Alex chua Registered Member

thanks to Bro DARKCRAFTS got a few amulets from him all below maket price thanks

2. aqcmme

aqcmme Registered Member

My first encounter with Darkcraft was during Kruba Saneh's visit in Singapore, I had many (i mean many) questions for him and hounded him over the phone for days prior to Kruba's visit but he was obliging. And true to his word, all monies collected over Kruba's stay were collected by Kruba's aide to help Kruba for his temple. For a young man, I thought it was a act above his age. Merits to him. :thumbs_up:

Despite his obvious tireness, i thought he handled the event as professionally as he could, while attending to calls close to non stop. I have since gotten more stuffs from him, temple price kreung rangs and KB's oil were a no brainer for me. If you have time, he will share his experiences over coffee.

Straight talking and unsubtle, his stuffs are no doubt straight from temple and priced for affordability. Responsible and genuine, highly recommended. :biggthumpup1:

3. Valor

Valor Registered Member

Find it difficult not to input another thumbs up to bro Darkcraft. Thanks again bro for keeping the stuff for me for so long.. finally manage to get it from you. And thanks for the free gift too lol. Take care & catch up soon again! Heng Heng ah! haha.

4. saddiss

saddiss Registered Member

As again, would like to thanks Darkcraft for getting stuff for me in Bkk and mail it back, went to collect my stuff today and was very happy that he gave me a kmt roop made by kruba Sane as he knows i like kmt alot haha. Thanks lot~!

5. xyz

xyz Registered Member

Thanks bro Darkcraft for your freebies. Athought it was a long way to travel from the east side to woodland but it's worth going there to meet him. A friendly and nice bro.....:thumbs_up:

6. drakkar

drakkar Registered Member

Thank to Darkcraft

I got 2 bf cream from him. I was late for 10 mins, but he waited for me though he was very tired after work. He tok to me for at least 30mins. Teached me things. Nevertheless he has a gd & unique bf on his chain... Wow! My fav best seller!

7. kctk359

kctk359 Registered Member

Met Darftcraft last nite. Rented few amulets from him. He is very professionalism and knowledge. Price are very reasonable. I want to thank him for the knowledge that he shared with me. Thank you, bro.

8. mandes

mandes Registered Member

Thanks for the takrut, instruction and the katha bro... :D

9. jerra

jerra Registered Member

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to bro Darkcrafts too! I just got 2 small phim from him. But one of it was cracked during postage. He packed the items very well so problem lies with singpost for sure. He offer to send me another piece again from his collection without me asking! Really appreciate his kind gesture! Genuine and sincere seller in AF!

DarkCrafts likes this.
  10. aroaro

aroaro Registered Member

appreciate bro darkcraft for his kind explaination everytime. not forgetting his prompt rely whenever I needed. cheers!

DarkCrafts likes this.
  11. alvintc90

alvintc90 Registered Member

Bro DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts is a highly recommended seller to those of you who have not renting any amulets from him yet. I am an oversea buyer and became a repeat customer of him because he very caring, acted professionally and his service is superb:thumbs_up: . He is definitely trustworthy and honest dealer.

DarkCrafts likes this.
  12. KKay

KKay Registered Member

U start a new thread? Thought there already a thread?

13. saddiss

saddiss Registered Member

From a Customer to a friend =D, a guy who willing to share his knowledge and wont mind sharing his temple price and even show picture as a prove. Honest and reliably as he get his stuff directly from temple. Never fail to surpise me with goodies haha got a few goodies from him before.

Double Thumbs up for ya~!

DarkCrafts likes this.
  14. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

Great Job Bro Darkcafts!

:biggthumpup1:I would like to thank this Kind Bro Darkcrafts for his professionalism in dealing with Thai Amulets. Gotten from him a few items at highly reasonable price.A willingness to share his knowledges on Thai Amulets, Takruts and their makers. I would highly recommend him to any bros n sis who are thinking of getting amulets.Last but not least, he made my renting experiences a joy.
    Great Job bro!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::biggrin:

DarkCrafts likes this.
  15. fisherian

fisherian Registered Member

I would like to say a big thank you to bro darkcrafts. I just rented two amulets from him. First day I met him. Spent around 45 minutes talking and answering all my questions as I am still a newbie. After which I told him I wanted to wrap my amulets. He straight away said in worries and went to wrap the amulets for me and pass it to me the very next day. With receipt and everything. Really a dedicated dealer and nice guy to talk too. Highly recommended dealer. Thumbs up. Thanks once again bro darkcrafts.

DarkCrafts likes this.
  16. pannakorn

pannakorn Registered Member

A big thank you to bro darkcrafts for bringing ho liao at affordable prices
    thumbs up !!!

bro darkcrafts sales thread is a must see

DarkCrafts likes this.
  17. Deepsea

Deepsea Registered Member

A Nice & Friendly dealer. Definitely will deal with u again. Thanks for e freebies,Buddy.
    :thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon:

DarkCrafts likes this.
  18. alexyap79

alexyap79 Registered Member

im not good in words.. but still want to thank bro darkcraft for bringing good stuff from temple at very good price! so far got a few items from him, i can say its good! and also he is very friendly and provide very good service! thanks bro ::oniongoodjob::

DarkCrafts likes this.
  19. triplegems

triplegems Registered Member

1st time getting from bro darkcraft... good and accommodating seller ... sorry can't join you for coffee earlier, next time we'll go !!!!!

DarkCrafts likes this.
  20. Mercenary

Mercenary Registered Member

Ist time dealing with Darkcraft bro- friendly,cheerful and we have chemistry which we can click till he need to rush off to meet other customers.
    He is willing to share, knowledgeable and prices are quite reasonable. Paying extra for his time,effort and $ to collect from the temple personally. Which he believes in strongly.

Second time dealing- I must say quite shock of what he did for me to make things right as a professional seller after he shared only during coffee when we met up.Able to chat longer, lucky me as he is quite busy most of the time and vicey versa perhaps lol.
    A seller who can be trusted based on justifications of proof such as photos,knowledge and receipts from my shallow knowledge.

Feedback as a member- You should think of a solution, such as counter or preventive measures to prevent similar incidents that happened to me. You will not be caught yourself troubled, seeking for a solution, financial and time losses and not as lucky as always. You can clarify with me in doubts. I sincerely hope that you take it positively to improve to be a better seller.The sky is the limits. Cheers.

DarkCrafts likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)