1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Thanks To DarkCraft

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by ThaiB, Oct 25, 2011.

1. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

Thanks Big Sis!! My pleasure. Good Luck!! :biggrin:

2. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

Dear Value Members, I will be leaving on 11-02-2012 for a day trip to Singburi, Thailand. Will be back on Mon 13-02-2012. Any enquiries do leave a pm for sales. Thanks!!:thumbs_up:

Cheers!!!:biggrin:
    DarkCrafts
    Siam Crafts

3. denpoh1

denpoh1 Registered Member

I will like to thank bro darkcrafts for his excellent service. A trustworthy dealer with a good knowledge of his stuffs. All his items are very affordable and he alway gives discount n occassionally free gifts too. :heehee: hope to see more of these type of dealers around. :thumbs_up:

4. bisars09

bisars09 Registered Member

After dealing with bro darkcraft todae, i would rate his service 11/10. Firstly, i think he has got really good knowledge about his stuff. He also taught how to see and why there is mold been grow on LP Pae amulets which is something amazing. Secondly, i do have some doubt regards on those amulets with bone been made by ajahn or lp/kruba and his advice to me was very clear and convincing. Lastly when i saw a LP Pae rainbow somdej in his box which i like it very much plus his price was reasonable also, however my wallet has got limited cash and guess what??? He pass the amulet to me sincerely and ask me to transfer the cash to him later in a no rush manner which made me stunt.

To all bro/sis in AF, i would strongly recommend him as a trustworthy dealer here and deal to believe what i said. Cheers :)

5. warezparrot

warezparrot Registered Member

This is my second time dealing with bro DarkCrafts. Excellent service from him and thanks for the special price! A dealer who is knowledgeable about his stuffs and shared about the background info, origin of the amulets. Really give people a peace of mind and confidence when renting from him.

:thumbs_up:

6. kin

kin Registered Member

Nice, friendly and knowledgeable. Would definalty rent from him again.

:thumbs_up:

7. dennisteo

dennisteo Registered Member

Got wax candle frm him n he a nice guy teach mi how to do !!!! Will support him rem sat best price !!!!! Cheers

8. Nude

Nude Registered Member

Yeah, Darkcraft is definitely a good guy. He always completes orders. Nothing really to complain about him.

9. Cernunnos

Cernunnos Registered Member

Bro Darkcraft is indeed a great dealer, good price even before further discount, and with free gifts to boast! Big thumbs up!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

10. kakashi159

kakashi159 Registered Member

Just deal with Darkcraft, a very friendly and sincere chap! got a very good deal and willing to share with me his knowledge and experience and treat me to coffee even though what i rent is not of a significant amount in monetary terms. Thumbs up!

11. saddiss

saddiss Registered Member

Yep I can say he is friendly, although its my first time renting stuff from him, I nvr even talk to him before, he Accept my request of reserving one tarkut for me as I said next week then I got cash. Haha will meet him up for coffee if possible cos this time round he mail the tarkut to me as I am unable to meet him up. Thumbs up for him!

12. cgwong888

cgwong888 Registered Member

RE: THANKS TO BRO DARKCRAFTS

Just got my Kruba Saneh's palakit from DarkBro...my second ever...first one attached to me since birth...:hahahahaha:

Well jokes aside....I just want to say that Bro DarkCrafts customer service is really amazing. Despite his busy schedule, he took so much time to answer all my pms and clear some miscommunications. . Also, he had my palakit reblessed by Kruba when he was in Singapore before sending to me in KLumpur....:biggrin:

His stuffs are quite rare & he usually get it rebless as in his sales thread pics and price is also very reasonable. Everybody should deal with Bro DarkCrafts if he/she finds what they need in his sales thread....:thumbs_up:

13. saddiss

Big Thanks to Darkcraft~!

Just received my Kruba Noi Takrut from darkcarft, Would like to Thank him for his excellence service even he is busy with his own work.
    In fact I should received my tarkut thru registered mail 3 weeks ago but due to some incident, Singpost was told that there is no such person at the given address but in fact no one came knocking on my door LOL~
    Darkcraft did not ignore this matter and took time to call them to track my item for me and go to Singpost HQ to collect the tarkut but was told that the tarkut needed to be scan by them( scare its danger good haha) and will not be getting it on that day and will send back to him by mail again.
    This is how my 3 weeks goes haha. But still its not Darkcraft fault, no one expected this, Darkcraft even included a freebie which is a loop om as a compensation for the delay and bad service(which i dun think his service is bad).
    Didnt expect to receive another amulet(loop om) due to delay and was very happy to receive it~!

Thank you~! haha this incident wont affect me from renting items from u again in fact we should meet up for kopi~ It fact you brighten up my day when i go to singpost to collect my stuff when i tear the letter up, "I see sorry for the delay" hidden inside hahaha. This time singpost cockup stuff again, no one came knock on my door or there is a notice of advice asking to me go to singpost to collect it.

I have already file a complain to singpost and ask for a explanation =)
    Really glad that u took time to reply my sms (Friendly too) and even reserve one of the tarkut for me for 1 week and no deposit is required.
    Cheers bro~!

14. cgwong888

cgwong888 Registered Member

I love Dark Bro .... his service is excellent....:thumbs_up:

15. Evangelzzz

Evangelzzz Registered Member

A round of applause for excellent service and patience for Bro Darkcrafts for answering my queries, sharing his experiences and providing great amulets at affordable prices so we can all be blessed with amulets by great masters. Kudos to him for also meeting me at late nights and waiting for me when I had to come late. He is also very understanding when I had to reserve a piece of Somdej and wait for a long time before I got the chance to collect it. Thanks bro, will arrange for coffee with you soon! Keep up the great work and excellent service. Thumbs up!

P/S Ask him for other amulets as he has more ho Liao than he has time to post online... Got me tempted to chow more than I had originally intended if I had more budget... Lol

Cheers bro! Nice talking to you...

16. Valor

Valor Registered Member

Deal with bro Darkcraft today. Although first time met but feels like know for very long lol. If not because I am in rush for work will have jio him sit down la kopi chat about his temple visit and stuffs... A very friendly and easy going guy as what others have said. Give me discount which I did not expect at all. :thumbs_up:

Looking forward to you bringing in Kruba Sane again ;)

17. saddiss

Met up Darkcraft for coffee today as I told him the last time coffee is on me and to collect my Kruba Sane metta oil. Was surprise to see a huge bottle and Darkcraft explained to me its all at temple price as he wanna help Kruba Sane to build his temple. Chatted alot and share alot of stuff with me even though this is the first time i met him up.( the previous time i got my stuff from mail). Was even surprise that he wanna gave me a amulet that I have been looking for but i did not accept it as he was wearing it =). A sharing and giving person I can say and will meet him up soon for coffee again~!

Cheers~!

18. Evangelzzz

Evangelzzz Registered Member

Got items from bro Darkcrafts, never fail to impress me with his service and friendly manner... He even managed to get an amulet for my fiancée which was a pleasant surprise... Thanks bro, keep bringing in more good stuffs!

19. barangworld

barangworld Registered Member

Thanks to handsome bro for meeting me and pass me kruba seney metta oil ( special edition )

Was told, I'm the first person who rent it.. Haha! Thanks uh bro!

Indeed a friendly and nice guy !

A trustable and good dealer !

20. cheruphon

cheruphon Registered Member

Yes, agreed!. His price is reasonable and this makes it affordable to many people here. You hardly can get a 3.5 inch tube of Kruba Saneh nam mon for $25 anywhere in singapore. Thanks

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)