1. Premium Banner Advertising

2. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Thank You Gaara

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by Earlgrey, 14 February 2017.

1. Earlgrey

Earlgrey Registered Member

2. Gaara

Gaara Premium Member Premium Member

Glad that my advise & amulets are beneficial to you =)

3. Khrc

Khrc Registered Member

Sorry to hijack.

Got a nice phra ngan from bro gaara.

Willing to share his experience and info.

Sorry need to rush for meeting.

Gaara likes this.
  4. Gaara

Thanks Khrc. pleasure meeting you too =)

5. ansaya

ansaya Registered Member

Hi all, Im here to share my review after renting the 3eye ngan and sipeng from bro gaara for 2 weeks. All this time, I have been trying in vain to jio this DJ from a thai disco. She tend to be quite dao towards me and replying to my questions only with less than 3 words. Even when I tipped her, she will only reply with a cold thank you unlike taking the intitiative to sit with customers for others.

Only last night, I decided to attempt tackling her again with my newfound knowledge as imparted from bro gaara. When I stepped into the disco and sat, I realized I managed to catch her attention with her glancing over at my table every now and then. Her actions were pretty obvious as my seating direction is such that she had to turn around to look at me. I began to chant specific charm kathas taught by bro gaara in hopes that we can have some interaction. True enough after awhile, she did come over to my table with the company of a friend. She began to strike a conversation with me and within 45 minutes, she literally poured out her heart telling me her life story, she is a divorcee with a kid.. how much hurt she has suffered from her past rs...number of family members she has, and even asking me if I would mind a girl like her.

I knew everything about this lady in less than an hour last night, and we spoke more than the 3 months of attempted conversation with her. All this is accomplished without the help of any barang. Please note the 3eye ngan by lersi kumpee is merely wicha based, not ghost infused. She even paid for the drinks we had. In af, I have always been a silent reader, this is my virgin review.

I am writing this now to show my gratitude for bro gaara, I only just got to know him a couple of weeks ago but I feel he is a very sincere and genuine person willing to go the extra mile to help or advise. I hope this post of mine can help people who are interested in renting his items but are hesitant or have doubts.

Gaara likes this.
  6. Gaara

Thank u for the positive feedback bro.

Am glad my advise and amulets are effective for ur needs =)

7. Pierrot

Pierrot Registered Member

I don't have a story to Tell yet, but I just want to thanks bro Gaara here for his incredible availability and kindness. He always reply quickly and provide valuable information on what he sells, and his master' s amulets are real And powerfull, no doubt.

Thank you bro.

Newbie91 likes this.
  8. Gaara

Ty for appreciating our products n services

Newbie91 likes this.
  9. Pierrot

Ok now I can give a feedback.
    This locket is very powerfull. The Spirit inside is jalan, very jalan (And very angry too but it's another story). It means that wishes are granted, in my case I could verify that, amazing.

But with great power comes great responsibility.
    The chance of backfire are very high, especialy for me, as I am a westerner and maybe I'm not aware of all that involves worshipping that kind of Spirit. Moreover, as he is so powerfull, he can take control of other barangs to achieve his goal. If his goal is to seek revenge, because it was misuse (even by ignorance) the backfire can be absolutely deadly because he will turn ALL spirits against the owner...

conclusion : it's better to have a good local master or Archan that can help you if things go wrong.
    Too powerfull, too dangerous. For me. It' s only my point of view.

chriswm85 and Dookie like this.
  10. 18insanity

18insanity Registered Member

Powerful n jalan is one thing..
    Dangerous n backfiring another..

It is powerful but dangerous? Or
    Jalan but will backfire?

So which is which bro?
    Turning all spirits of your barangs against u is jalan or dangerous?

Can clarify?
    Confused liao....

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

waterslager and Dookie like this.
  11. Pierrot

What is the difference between powerfull And Jalan please ?
    For me a backfire is always dangerous.

12. 18insanity

18insanity Registered Member

Ok. Take care. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

13. Gaara

thanks for the feedback nevertheless, brother from France.

backfire will not happen as long as ur intention and wishes are good (ie business wealth without harming pple). and making merits is important too (spirits helping you, while you help them back.. Virtue of giving merits and accumulating them as the same time). I have shared before, by making merits more, you & the spirits will only get better n better.

14. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

If i die die wanna eat something thats hard to get and pray for pn to help me then i amazingly found the food.will it cause backfire?

15. Gaara

Lol. I dont think so
    As long as the intent does not cause harm to others.
    Bad examples are using it to bed pple.
    One can use it to increase personal charm its fine. But targeting specific targets is not good.

But even if target pple, although no good but there is still ways reduce karma. Else all ajarns in thailand die already doing black magic

Dookie likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)