1. Premium Banner Advertising

2. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Taxi service - Mr Topp in Bangkok

Discussion in 'Road Trips to Temples' started by girlgirlcoco, 30 August 2016.

1. girlgirlcoco

girlgirlcoco Registered Member

+66 81 363 5781, kindly contact Topp if you requires taxi service in bangkok especially for temple run.
    He charges reasonably and also most importantly, he's courteous polite and learns Buddhism himself.
    I found his no. also in amulet forum while I'm in Bangkok on 01/Aug'16. Just for 1 day trip for about more than 5 places at 3,000 baht, if you go with few friends then sharing the taxi can help you save a lot.
    Nothing much just wanna share my experience with this kind hardworking man with you all for his taxi service:)

2. Absolut

Absolut Registered Member

fyi, 3000 baht to tour BKK for 5 places is very expensive. next time wanna advertise pay for forum fee la. dun just join and advertise. not fair to other premium users

yinchuun and shao_ken like this.
  3. shao_ken

shao_ken Registered Member

Booking a taxi in Bkk for 1 day is 2.5k bahts.

4. girlgirlcoco

girlgirlcoco Registered Member

Thanks for the courtesy advice I sincerely wanna comment people for their services not just to advertise for the fun. Anyway some people minds really damn narrow minded.

Racsakyant likes this.
  5. Absolut

Absolut Registered Member

ya if another person can think that someone is narrow minded meaning to say that person is the same too. hope u got it. u join AF just to purely advertise! This was your first post.What else u expect others to think?

shao_ken likes this.
  6. nyc3650

nyc3650 Registered Member

Hi all,

Average taxi meter is about 10 THB every 1 km.

7. Mr.J

Mr.J Registered Member

I took up mr top service last year at june 16

3500 for 6 people to outski (ayuttya) 7 temple

This year 15may17 looked for him again but he was busy so end up he sent his boodrelated brother to drive me around but and this year i went to 2 temple at the price of 4500 and only 2 people lols

Sound ex but worth it as i went to lp koon temple and somdej toh temple just go and return total 6hrs of ride but the view of temple and otw to the temple was nice :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)