1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Strange incidents from friends,relatives etc.

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by devilman, 16 December 2016.

1. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

This belief is also actually believed by the local Malays and Southern Thais. In certain parts of Malaysia and Southern Thai bordering the Malaysian - a similar belief of some species of fish to be auspicious and protects the home from negative spirits or auras or protecting the family members at home is a common theme too. I remember my late grand aunt having a huge fish tank with 2 species of fish and she never had any negative or ghouls haunting her family members and home. But her neighbors would have nightmares and see black dark mists or shadows always in their homes no matter how much they clean and secure and bless their homes.

bukboy likes this.
  2. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Wow bro, I figure it would be cheap around asia . Theres 2 different kind of arowana, the jardini and other one I forgot the name. Here you can get different kind of color but gold is rare, especially jardini one. Now a lot of people trying to breed them to sell. I just check a website and a guy selling a 7-8 inch for 900$us in NY and its not full gold, it says golden albino lol. Yea theres a lot of rules and regulation here, especially when they talk about animals or living thing. They take it seriously here.

3. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

what kind of fish did your aunt have?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)