1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Strange incidents from friends,relatives etc.

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by devilman, 16 December 2016.

1. devilman

devilman Registered Member

1) Age about 9 yo

I heard my mum keep telling to relative about my Great Grandfather ? I forgot who exactly . She says ,"You know our Grandfather always look out of window after midnight saying . Wow below the street so crowded . Like Pasar Malam." My mum says maybe times come Liao . But my Great Grandfather despise his age of > 95 forgot what age still going strong . Can go up and down stair . Eat heavily and nothing wrong . But have got to tell you my Great Grandfather engine and body make in Singapore. Not foreign imported . But he pass through that year . He however pass away a few years later .

2. devilman

2) Age about 14 .

I feel guilty in this case. I am asked to do cleaning room for my Grandfather which I didn't do. Till now it still burn deep in my heart. My Grandfather pass away this year . I off course don't feel that bad at that time. To me mixing with friends are more important right ?

We are having a Taoist funeral for my Grandfather. It was during one of the night doing watch. As usual the kids including me like to burn the joss paper for fun. We keep on piling and burning the joss paper. Until we finish all paper on hand .

We are surprised to saw two deep foot print on the peak of the ashes when the fire subside. Then we call our Uncle which he explain my Grandfather is going up.

But going deep into my Grandfather root. I just happened to know from my Father a few years back he was actually a baba. He was taken from another family to help out. A lot of things suddenly become very clear to me at that instant. Btw My Grandfather is well learn and don't believe in any religions. His thoughts was in fact very logical and always think family should come first. He says concerned for a person should be done when he/she is alive and not give a grand funeral to impress everyone when he/she is dead.

So the going to heaven might not be true in Taoist believe . But after burning can see 2 deep foot print certainly need a lot of scientific explanation. Even hard to explain with the math probability..

weeyong88 likes this.
  3. devilman

3)Age 30 approx

I have a colleague that is very on the ball. Do things very on. All by Sec accuracy. This put off a lot of colleagues. I am however ok with him since I think working is to get things done. No emotion should be involved.

Btw we get along pretty well especially he started to tell me he pray to guan yin too. One time he told me he believe 100% in afterlife and karma. He share with me 2 of his encounters.

1) When he was younger , not sure how old . His Uncle suddenly fall from the scaffolding while he was doing some work on the high floor of the building. The doctor told the immediate family, his Uncle was in great danger and tell he will die anytime. But the grandmother insisted he shouldn't die as he is the beloved Son?

The Grandmother was however to find a very famous Taoist. Sorry forgot the Taoist place as I didn't probe in deeper. He says that his Uncle accident was related to killing a red Colour snake during his army days. This snake happened to be a spirit of some kind . Which explain why when he fall from the scaffold,it's seem that someone is pushing him out.

The Taoist then explained to them even if save his Uncle he will suffered all his life. However the Grandmother insisted on doing so. The Taoist then ask them to take some shirt and follow him to go to place like accidents area , his usual hangout to collect his souls .(三魂七魄) the last place they visited is the Hospitals and a nos of people can hear his Uncle spirit saying in Cantonese "我返耒了". For the Uncle to wake up even doctor find that it's a miracle . However the Uncle have to spend all his life lying on bed till his death. It's just another type of suffering.

weeyong88 likes this.
  4. devilman

3) Age 30 approx

2) Before my Friend come to work in the company. His Aunty happened to pass away. His Aunt have no children and didn't left anything behind. Out of good well he just help to finance the funeral as he think he is actually doing a good deed.

How wrong he is. Lol . After the funeral ended. It's the start of the nightmare . The Aunt basically appear in all his family members dream and ask them why they carry out Buddhist cremation instead of Taoist burial ritual ?

Initially my Friend Dismiss the incident and don't bother . Later when members started to get the dreams more often and they start to communicate ,then they realised something has gone wrong. Ultimately they hire a Taoist priest to settle the issue.

My Friend was still so pissed off when he told me. I nearly lol . He told me after this incident, he tell those who relative who's still alive and single to kindly indicate the type of burial they want and prepared the bill so that they can carry out accordingly in the future.

weeyong88 likes this.
  5. devilman

4) Age 34

It's my saddest year in my life. Even though I am a Buddhist. I didn't know that my mum will pass away some day. I always tell myself no one can escape from death. But I just can't believe my mum will die from sickness. What a twisted mind. My mum was very brave. She has been fighting cancer for years.

While I was fighting to earn more $$. I don't really bother to understand. I do chanting and all but I am not really close to my mum till the end. However the last week before she pass away I was with her .

She was always in a coma till the last week. Just that I thought she is ok and I plan to take good care of her. Just the night she pass off , my Nephew was telling us outside got people. But we just couldn't see anything. The next day my mum pass away on the eve of Chinese New Year just like my Grandmother.

My Father side Grandmother coincidentally pass away a few days later with my mum.

weeyong88, waterslager and Racsakyant like this.
  6. devilman

4) Age 34 approx

It was during my mum funeral that our family manage to get together at the same time. This was the stories that share by my Brother . My Brother was the studious and the smart type . He is always surrounded by those people of higher income group. He share two incidents.

1) He has a Friend who has a very strong Christian believe. As such he try to convert his mum to Christian so that she can be save by the grace. The mum become a Christian.

After converted to Christian for two years. His mum pass away. A Christian service was carry out for his mum. It was after the funeral that his Friend start to dream very frequently about his mum. His mum was complaining about the other side don't accept her as Christian and insist her Son burn a house for her to allow to stay in other part.

The Son initially dismiss it as the satan trying hard to make him fail his belief . ultimately the Son give it after sometime and pass his relative some money to carry out his mum request.

It was strange, after the Taoist priest chant and burn the house. No more dreaming of the mum.

7. devilman

4)Age 34 approx

2) Being able to be study together in my Brother JC class have to be those very studious type . In this class of his ?there is this special girl with the 3rd eye. Not so sure if she has the 5th eye as well.

My Brother told me, this girl friend of his can see Super natural things since young . They are still in contact . He told me the girl result is so good and that for her not going to Uni is such a waste.

He told me. Due to this special abilities, she is always approached by those spirit to do things. She was also repaid with returns . My Brother says till the day he told me she is always jobless. She is married and always generous with her money.

I was thinking maybe she already see things since young and know where we will ultimately go to hence she stop her Uni and help the poor spirit.

weeyong88 likes this.
  8. devilman

5) Age 36

I have change job due to stress. In my work place( a very high class place ).I think someone or many one saw something pass through the door and room on certain storey .

The incident was reported which all people denied. Investigation was carry out. Even though everyone was denying . But I can hear the place start to play the 大悲咒,六字大明咒 in a modern music continuously for more then 2 weeks if my memory didn't failed me. Lol .

9. devilman

6) Age 44

Till the age of 44 even I hear so many stories . Personally I only encounter hearing of spiritual being myself and feeling which can be dismissed as just hallucination or dreaming .

I was on a work trip. Before I left, i find that the dog having more yellow discharge then usual . He sleep more . I though when dog are old they get tired easily. I received a call from my Wife after I left my dog get weaker. She send it to the vet the next day. The vet says it might be infection and need to do a blood test . It was then proceed . Then a few days later my Wife can me and she keep crying. I thought my heart was already dead and my tear already dry out since the day my mum die ? I begin to get worried.. when I reach Singapore I keep calling my Wife and I got no return. It was then my Wife send back my dog. The vet told my Wife even they willing to operate , honestly the dog might die fast too. The vet ask us to be prepared .

My dog was so weak the moment he can't do anything . I have to carry him everywhere to let him pass motion . And within a few days my Dog finally passed on.

The people always says die people will come back after 7 days. We waited and no sign of my dog after 7 days.

It's was at least 5 months after the cremation . It was about 2plus am . I smell a very heavy smell of dog urine and his body odour. The odour was so overwhelmed and close to rotten that it wokes me up from deep deep sleep. I was thinking am I dreaming ? How the smell comes about ? Die Liao tomorrow must empty out all things to find the source in order to remove the smell. Then I proceed to toilet to pee and follow on to sleep and ignore the smell .

The next day when I woke up. There is no smell at all . I thought to myself . It must be a dream. The day after I came back from work. My mum in law was telling my Father in law . Yesterday she suddenly smell a very strong urine and dog smell after midnight . Ah ha . She smell it too . I thought it was a dream . I think we are both closer to him which is why he is back to look for us . But sadly we are unable to see him. Then I ask if my Wife smell it too . My Wife says the dog always don't respect her. Maybe that's why she can't detect . 2 or 3 days later which fall on a weekend . Just after midnight , my dog comes back again . This time with the present of my Wife , my mum in law and myself at the corridor . I did call out to him . But the smell just stay for half an hour and left us til to date ..

This make my faith stronger. There maybe a after life. But I am not sure how is it connected..

10. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

Bro, can explain more what is the 'fifth' eye? Tks

devilman likes this.
  11. devilman

With spectacle then u can add another 2 eyes :) lol

waterslager, enquan and Racsakyant like this.
  12. devilman

7) Age 30 ?? Approx

I old Liao . I have slipped some stories along the way . This one told to me by my camp mate. But it's not an army camp ghost story .

I was having my reservists . A group of us was talking cock and bull stories as usual. Then suddenly my Friend tell us this story . This Camp mate of mine very unique. He like to talk about plants and fishes and all that. He only talk to people who don't malinger . If you happened to be in "Cao Keng list ", he will run far far away from you.

He told me he got married recently and got a house in the eastern side. He very happy with the house as it's near his parents. He told me when he just bought over the house they find that it's clean and a good buy.

But after staying for sometime, he found that something doesn't seem right. He always feel that there's shadow walking swiftly from his back. He feel uneasy and tell his wife. His wife dismiss it as he might be overworked or overthinks. So he brush it off since his wife is a home maker, she should feel better then him as she has been staying home most of the time.

After a few months approximately I think ? His wife spoke to him after he came back from work. The Wife happened told him she is able to see the ghost in the house after they shifted in shortly . But the Wife just keep calm for it might frighten him. This few months she was actually picking up some Malayu so she can speak to the Malay old lady. The old lady was still in the house thinking that she still belong there. The Wife took time to convince her that the previous owner have already sold the house and already shifted out.
    It was after some talk that the old Malay lady intend to leave the house.

By the time the camp mate heard the whole incident from his Wife , he is feeling Super spook. He also realised the Wife can see things he can't see. Lol .

weeyong88 and waterslager like this.
  13. xiaodhanan

xiaodhanan Registered Member

Wah today forum so happening. So many stories

weeyong88 and leonal88 like this.
  14. luohan27

luohan27 Registered Member

Talking about your dog, I also got the same encounter. I had a arowana with me for 15 years. Not red but those normal. It was a gift from my wife been with us for two times shifting of house. People think he was normal and shouldn't waste time on it but I treated it as my son.he will only responed to me if I near the tank. When I put my hand in the water, it will gently swim round and touched my hand gently.Then that day came. After feeding him in the morning and preparing for work, the fish no apparent reason did a 360 turn and belly up. But still breathing. I looked at it sadly. I told him I need to go for work cos got a urgent meeting. I on the Guan yin chant to it. When I came back, it already dead. I buried him at a park. 5 days later. As there was no fish in the tank, I drew out all the water. I am thinking whether to sell away the tank. While the water was drawn nearly empty and I was watching tv, I think I heard a loud splash. Like fish splash in a tank. My heart missed a beat at time. I looked at the tank. There is nothing but how come got splash sound. Then I smell it. Those p.o. who rear fish knows that there is a common fish smell in the tank. The smell is quite strong. Just now didnt have this smell when drawing water. I called out to him. I told him I missed him very much. And the smell slowly went off....

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

weeyong88, Valor, sky_liner2 and 7 others like this.
  15. sky_liner2

sky_liner2 Registered Member

Here is my experience with our pet :

It was many years ago, around 17 or 18 years of age during my poly days and one day my uncle (father’s elder brother) called to our house and asked me to go over to his house at Thomson road. A dachshund dog (those people call Sausage dag) sneaked into his landed property and he thought it was a good size dog for HDB and wanted us to keep it as a pet since he was unable to locate the owner after a few days. Since then, this dog was with us for about 2 years, and it fell ill or probably due to old age that he weakened and eventually passed away. On the night that he knew it was time to go, he kept going round the house looking for me (every family members were in but I was out with friends), especially going to my bed to check my whereabout. On the 7th day which he had gone, my mum went down to burn some papers for him in the evening and offered with some food.

The next morning, my mum met a neighbor living one floor above us at the market and that aunty asked why did we allow our dog to roam freely in the middle of the night!? She said both her husband and herself retuned from a relative’s wake and took the same lift with my dog up to the 8th floor at about 1.00 am!!! Obviously my dog did return for the last time (but we didn’t feel anything on the 7th night) and the couples were experiencing low luck streak after visiting a wake. My mum was dumbfolded as no one had this kind of dog in our block and most of the neighbors knew our pet. Of course my mum didn’t tell her the truth, just said the dog needed to pee.

16. devilman

I always feel sad even though we are so near to the dog but seem so far . I call out the name but also no use . At least give me a last look to confirm he is in good hand will definitely makes me feel much better.

weeyong88, Dookie and waterslager like this.
  17. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

You know arowana is for good luck, Chinese mythical believe. And yes I do believe it too, Chinese says the gold arowana is good for luck, but I think all the arowana is for good luck. They say if you have arowana it can sense danger to you or bad luck. I didn't really believe that. I gamble a lot and I have Chinese friend telling me get arowana for luck . He said the gold one is the best for luck, as I went aquabid.com searching for the gold arowana damn it cost a lot, the bigger they are, the higher the price lol. I ended up getting a 15inch silver arowana, got it from a person in the states.

Well I had him for about a year, everyday I go out I would go to the tank and play with him. He just use to me, everytime I go up the tank he think im goin to feed him he get so excited. Anyways one day I was goin to club about 8pm left the house, as I went to he tank , I felt something wrong, he was swimming around the tank so fast , looks like he wanted to get out of the tank , he looks real stress. I couldn't figure out whats was wrong with him stay with him for a few min. trying to calm him down. First time I have ever seen him act like that, well I was late picking up my friends so I had to go. When i was driving I was thinking the fish was trying to tell me something or what, I told my self I better watch out and becareful tonight. After the club it was about 2am driving home kinda buzz , friends was buzz too. I was stop on a red light, seems like not that much car on a four way red light. When the light was green I look both way to see no cars or coming, I step on the gas slowy to move slowly forward , all of a sudden this car came running fast passing his red light that was running west on the four way light, pass quick in front of me, I had to stop, giving me a few yard or he would of hit me. My heart was racing , my buzz was sober , I was thinking if I would went a little faster after that light turn green, he would of hit me, the speed he was running It would of been a bad accident . I came home relief and went to the tank of my fish, he looks like he was happy to see me, and he was swimming normal and calm. If my fish wasnt acting up like that before I left the house I would of thought I wont be worry and just do what I do. And I would of got into that accident, all night I was so careful of anything I do or what I do. Untill this day I think that fish save my life, it was about 8 years ago. I had to leave the state and went to live with my uncle up north for 2 years. But my bro was taking care of him, after a few month my bro called me and said the fish died, he said he came home found the fish on the floor , he jump out of his tank, and the top cover was plastic. I knew he wasn't happy that's why he jumped out, I told my bro he didn't take care of him that good that's why he jumped out. I told my bro I would never leave anything precious for him to watch over ever again. After he died my bro had a lot of bad luck, traffic ticket , accidents, relationships, money. Just all in one year, when I came back to years later, I went to his empty tank in my garage and said sorry to him that I had to leave and didn't take him with me, I still think he save my life that day. But now if I do get another arowana I have to make sure and promise myself I will keep forever.

Thanks bro louhan 27, if you didn't mention the arowana I would not even tell the story. Just my story to tell you brother.

18. luohan27

Well, we have a feeling for our fish. I don't really had him for good luck just plainly a hobby. But some folks mentioned that if the fish died. It was helped its owner to block some bad omen or evil. When my fish was alive, I used to on some dim light for it so he would not jump or scared when anyone walk passed. I still remembered one particular night at my parent's house. The fish so how made a lot of splash sound. Like been scared. My parents stayed in semi detached house. I t make so many splash that I afraid the whole would be wet so I got up and checked. The fish tank was facing the living room door. While moping the wet floor. I noticed there were shadow outside the window. I saw a man trying to unlock my door. I took a baton and walked calmly .I opened the door and that burglar was shocked to see me and ran away. I called my parent's up. L after we tried to install better gate and Cctv. Thumb up for my fish for saving our house. That day when I told my mom that the fish died, she always felt very sad. Cos it been with us for so many chinese New years.

weeyong88, DarkMind, bukboy and 4 others like this.
  19. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Good story bro, they are very intelligent fish I must say.

Im thinking of getting one again, but the gold arowana is against the law here in USA. Because extinction, health and animal rights will take all the gold arowana that is coming from other countries. If they find you have one in your house they can take your fish and give you ticket and you have to pay the fine. I know some people that knows someone in NY china town that does sells them, but very expensive. I don't want to take the risk, but then again I go out a lot everyday to gamble and hang out with friends. So I was thinking if I do get one I need to be more care for the fish.

20. luohan27

Our gold here is dirt cheap. Around 200++ sing dollar you can get quite decent one. Man I always think living in USA is every man dream but no fish hobbyist dream.

bukboy and Mali Chantara Wittaya like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)