1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

SPOOKY BISHAN MRT ESCALATORS: SPATE OF ACCIDENTS & FALLS REMAIN UNEXPLAINED

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by Oat1, 10 January 2017.

1. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

SPOOKY BISHAN MRT ESCALATORS: SPATE OF ACCIDENTS & FALLS REMAIN UNEXPLAINED

Submitted by farhan on Tue, 10/01/2017 - 10:43am

[​IMG]
    Dear ASS,

in Nov 2016, Lim Chwee Leong, 64, mysteriously fell down an escalator at Bishan MRT station (Exit D) and is in coma (ICU) since. SMRT VP for Corp Info & Comms, Mr Patrick Nathan responded, "We are sorry this has happened." Mr Lim's son, who does not intend to seek compensation said, "I just want to know how this incident happened, so that it can be prevented in the future."

On 8 Jan 2017, a similar incident happened at Bishan MRT station. This time not just 1 victim, but 4 elderly ladies (between 50-60). Eyewitness claimed that the escalator changed direction abruptly without warning. Apparently the public's plea fell on deaf ears.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-malfunction-in-escalator-says-s...

According to Oxford educated Kuek Bak Chye (BA, MA) and VP Nathan, "there was no malfunction in escalator operations". Are they alluding to the fact that Bishan was a 121 hectare Chinese cemetery Peck San Theng (Jade Hill Pavilion in Cantonese), and these were supernatural incidents?

Kwong Wai Siew Peck San Theng Cemetery 广惠肇碧山亭 was founded in 1870 as a burial ground for Hakka and Cantonese immigrants. At last count in the 1970s, it was home to over 75,000-100,000 graves and tombstones, before it was acquired for S$4.95 million in 1979 for the development of Bishan New Town (no wonder people are eager to pay $700k-$2mil to live on hallowed land/air space).

According to some old-time Bishaners who grew up in the 2 small villages, "the entire Bishan was a cemetery & it was a huge one", "there were some areas in Bishan that I'll avoid at night". Many older MRT staff have also experienced unusual technical difficulties upon reaching the station. Perhaps Bishan station is spooked, and is one area we should avoid, since SMRT asserts that "there was no malfunction in escalator operations".

Don't let us get started on more Bishan stories: severed Samsui woman, Bishan Park child-spirit, reflection-less MRT passengers, etc. Case Closed.

Milder and Sekali
    The B-Files

Singapore news today | SPOOKY BISHAN MRT ESCALATORS: SPATE OF ACCIDENTS & FALLS REMAIN UNEXPLAINED

2. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Bishan occupied by alot of hot women who cares there got spirits or not lolx.... anws bishan nothing la...I last time most if the time slack there...never see spirits only can see alot of hot and sexy chicks

Nic777 and Benson like this.
  3. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

You slack at the wrong place la dude.......anyways, those whee hoo hoos see you also run away

4. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

harm sap!

5. Anand

Anand Registered Member

My age I see chicks still okay la...uncle uncle see then harm sup

6. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Why run bro?

7. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

nonsense, where got this kind of theory. Regardless of young or old, oogling at papayas means harm sap.

8. waterslager

You well protected and well versed in these things mah.....whee hoo hoos know these things too....sure run one.

Anand likes this.
  9. waterslager

To this, I agree with oat

10. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Harm sup,harm sup lor.....
    If my this age I not harm sup then how to increase sg population....they keep take foreigners come only lor

Benson likes this.
  11. Anand

Anand Registered Member

I not only see papaya...I see many other things also...my age group very good leh...no need bring the girl go room then see..my age group the girls all..they way they wear go out alr can see alr....so I very lucky lor

Benson likes this.
  12. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Wah Bro... like that said, you mean I harm sup la.... me uncle already :crying1-onion-head-emoticon:....

Anand likes this.
  13. Anand

Anand Registered Member

No la...hehex normal uncle harm sup mah...you're the extraordinary one..not harm sup:)

Benson likes this.
  14. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Expert dio see Expert Bro:beg-onion-head-emoticon:!

15. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

expert in flip flopping

16. Anand

Anand Registered Member

What did you say..Mr.Oat
    I can captivate audiences of many many people with my speech...salika born on my tongue...you leh,you every time kena bomb hehex....so like you said yes im expert of flip flopping,survival depends on it:)

If you and I worked for a big boss...I without much work can be the blue-boy of the boss,godson could be possible too,you with so much of hardwork will still be a ordinary worker...my speech can kill people with ease or can pull him/her out from his/her hardships....depends how close you keep me:)

Last edited: 11 January 2017
    DAsam likes this.
  17. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

ya right. salika born tongue.

18. Anand

Anand Registered Member

You disagree?

19. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

sure, u have salika born tongue, u always win. I lose ok?

20. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Hehehex....power leh::oniongoodjob::

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)