1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Discuss] she came back

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by Freddy, 16 December 2016.

1. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

the story happened a 同门. The story is quite long. it's hard to tell the story through time fold event so i will stich parts from here and there.
    it started when this lady dreamt about her friend who just passed away like 2 days before.
    so we went to seek advice with a person who can communicate with the dead. the first thing he saw and said. :eek:h your friend passed away in the hospital ha ? quickly buy her some clothes some make up for her and gives her some food. she looked horrible. No hair. thin ...was it cancer ?
    Sibeh zhun. ...
    so because i knew her too, we were sad to hear that she is still in that state after life. so we quickly bought the things for her and seek advice from the person who can see the dead again.
    and he said this is weird why is she still here. we already bought. all the things that she need.

and the spirit finally spoken.
    i'm not leaving until i get what i want.
    so what do you want
    i want to wait for her....

so what the spirit was indicating was waiting for my friends toto depart this world with her,thru any means or perhaps wait for her cancer cell to develop again.
    this totally pissed my friend off.
    Later that night, she dreamt.

e. her expression was unfriendly and there was no conversation. than the dead lady face became fierce and smile. With an evil look before she left. these two were good friends before.they live with each other for a couple of years in china.so what happened was my friend came to shenzhen first and she lives well and then after a while her late friend came, so she invited her to stay with her almost rent-free . supposedly lived together for quite a while and they are supposed to be good friends.

so this late friend died two days ago due to cancer . This 2 are about my age. so when she wake up ,she felt that the dream is not normal.why is she so fierce. Her mood become very bad she lost patience over small things. so we went to above for advices.
    and we found something we never knew.

her late friend was unhappy and jealous with her. why does she get all the handsome boys
    Why did she earn so much more than i did
    why she always in love and so popular among boys
    why does she have a tumor and recover from a tumor which is benign and i have to suffer from invasive cancer are over the three years on and off etc etc.
    so the late friend thinks of ozero. gratitude and came back to find problems. so these problems i'd really very very common problem for us but what complicate matters is that they are good friends they lived together for a while so they are in a better relationship than commonfriends by the late friend can disturbed the one thats still here a great deal.
    the above did not give a direct answer on how to handle the situation but the given advice that we are watching you,handle the situation the best you can and we will grade you accordingly. They explained that certain deity treat this situation is a test, if she passed the test with beautiful colors , this deity will become her master.
    The stories gets complicated. A lot more details going on.
    Lets.summarize
    Its solved. She left. ...again
    My friend didnt past her test but she will get her chance again.

Sad story. ... it is sad to know that a person who anger and jealousy over many years .....and died with them.....and even came back for more.
    it is a really unwise decision for the late herbecause it's usually well knows that we are the only one that can help her because we have the ability to communicate and provide for her and yet she turned against us.she came to our shop outside and to our house outside and stood there wailing and crying, this simple spiritual action brings a lot of bad luck and bad energy, greatly affect our business and decrease our customer flow.

I.... well. .... i should end this story. Hope we all learn something. Be nice to people and define nice from the receivers end. ... not just the providing end

2. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Sorry for the typos, was using phone and voice to word.

3. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Interesting story, trademark of Freddy.

Freddy likes this.
  4. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

If i see u for coffee i would tell u more details. ... hard to describe what happened in words

fazhu likes this.
  5. xiaodhanan

xiaodhanan Registered Member

Wow interesting story there. All these type of things do happen. If the sould cannot rest in peace or have trouble going the other side.

6. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

most of the time they were relatives, father mother and grandparents. sometimes is ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend,and most of the ex boyfriends and ex girl friends to come back and to collect their debts, we can only assume that they managed to applysome sort of approvalthat's why they can come back and do some stuff but to a certain limit without taking lives. This kind of case we usually dont handle. ... too deep too complicated.

weeyong88 likes this.
  7. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

To this, I remember an incident in the early or mid nineties. It happened somewhere in Clementi. A couple of love struck teenagers faced parental objections to their relationship and decided to kill themselves by jumping down a HDB flat. They went up and were supposed to jump together as a show of love and displeasure to their situations. The girl jumped but the boy got cold feet and stayed put. I feel really sorry for the girl for ending her life just like that. Wonder if the soul of the girl would keep committing the act of skydiving. It has been sometime since the incident, wonder if that boy and parents of these 2 teenagers are ok.....

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  8. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

Past. ... better not discuss. If she.is still.there repeating this action you really dont want her to hear this

9. NHXM

NHXM Registered Member

You can say they are like death echoes..trap in their time roop repeating the actions over and over again.those who literally awake from their act tend to seek grievance

Anand likes this.
  10. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

Interesting story from China. No further comments.

11. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Just like my cousin who did the very same things - till this day we could only speculate.

12. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Some folks have too complicated issues and problems to be solved by others.
    If they are Buddhists ; they would know that their complicated problems are done by themselves and that they should be the ones responsible to alleviate or do something positive. * ( shrugs ) But culturally people from the mainland are different from others so I have no further comments. Believe or disbelief? I don't trust PRC and Viets. I had seen personally the soul of the decease came back and demands his wife and unborn child to die with him and suffer in hell because he felt angry and upset he had to die alone. Strangely enough, most cases stated their religion as Buddhists but none actually practiced Dhamma. * shrugs

weeyong88 and waterslager like this.
  13. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

Quote of the year:- "Strangely enough, most cases stated their religion as Buddhists but none actually practiced Dhamma. "::oniongoodjob::

14. Mali Chantara Wittaya

I rarely see cases relating to Indian Hindu or Muslims with their souls coming back to haunt and curse and become a karmic debtor. I wonder why also .. maybe when they die they let go and just go with da flow of Karma ? Or their God very powerful? No idea. Most reported cases are Christians or Buddhists coming back as Karmic debtors to haunt.

15. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Put a Giant Phra Chai Ngang Bucha and force her to wear Phra Chai amulet.
    Confirm that karmic debtor cant cum near

Freddy likes this.
  16. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

the mentioned deceased has no strong religion believes even after knowing us for years. Many mainland people mouth believed in something just to join the crowd, but lack the knowledge as there isnt enough preacher ratio populatio. sad story. Believed this happened to many places and religions too.
    Not the worst. Trust me. Worst is one who read the title and start telling the books story and spread what-he-believed-is-the-truth and not knowing thier ignorance. This is sad+sad.

17. Freddy

Freddy Registered Member

If that worked for this scenario, why didnt the deity mentioned this part and tell her to do it? What one owed, must returned, either now or later.
    Chocolate for distress and anti anxiety cant be applied to our lovely dogs.
    Thanks for the kind will though.

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)