Removal of sub-standard Moderator bakeneko

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by vogue, 19 April 2015.

1. Anand

Anand Registered Member

The only shoe which has the most glare and can be used as a sub for a mirror is the Thegame's....

2. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

I am neutral. I don't know anyone involved in this and I have no stand on this issue. However, both sides should wake up and stop behaving like spoilt children.

1. Was the original post a subjective view? Of course it is. Only factual statements are objective. The report is factual. The comments thereafter are subjective. A factual statement is that it is a cat. When you say it is an ugly cat, it is a subjective opinion. Anyone doesn't know this can go back to school.

2. Did Bakeneko jump the gun by saying post the link or the thread will be removed? Sure he did. Anyone who can't see that has his head up his ass. For an article that was in most of the newspaper reports, ignorance is not an excuse.

3. Moderators should not be apologetic. If you want to do something, do it. Right or wrong, you can't stop anyone from having his own opinions on your actions. If you want people to see your actions more favourable, then show some EQ even if there isn't much IQ.

4. Everyone knows moderators aren't paid. However, whether you do a job well or not has nothing to do with whether you get paid for it. If you screw up, you screw up. Whether you are paid or not has zilch to do with it.

I don't agree with either side and I think both sides are wrong in some ways. Sadly, two wrongs do not make a right. I am too old to mince my words and too old to give a ##@# about what anyone thinks about it.

End this childish debacle. It does nobody any credit.

Cheers,

momo_jojo, ytwong83, vogue and 7 others like this.
  3. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Removed

Last edited: 22 April 2015
  4. Anand

Anand Registered Member

I don't preach like a saint and I'm not in the opinion of praising you either.

Anyone whether he is a newbie or a senior who writes good article with substance earns the accolade. Not by seniority and certainly not by clicking the like button and worse of all shoes polishing (I don't mean anybody in particular). It doesn't made you more popular or more likable to anyone by penning redundant post to support your statement of arguments. (By vogue)

***now you get why he said that***

Vainkid, SIFVION and 9th like this.
  5. xiaodhanan

xiaodhanan Registered Member

ts is trying to be funny . bakenko is old bird le. how can u just shoot him like that. thiew....

6. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

Removed

Last edited: 22 April 2015
  7. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

Well probably Bro Anand get that.

Vainkid, yinchuun and fazhu like this.
  8. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

I always ask Bakeneko to shut up. Next time just remove the thread thats all, dont understand why need to type and explain so much. I rather be using drizzt's point 3 than being childish.

Vainkid, 9th and drizzt like this.
  9. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

It's Micheal Jackson

Ongsj82 likes this.
  10. TaseethonG

TaseethonG Registered Member

真的很又空喔。。complain admin.. jing eng..哈哈

11. clement

clement Registered Member

Hi, vogue
    Standing neutral, just forget it.
    I only respect Sifvion on his part of doing moderator.
    Anyway I had stopped all event due to my personal reasons.
    Just let it be.
    No point of standing right or wrong.
    If everyone standing at right point, there won't have any discussion or any arrows.
    Hope u understand what I trying to say to u.

Vainkid likes this.
  12. bakeneko

bakeneko Forum Moderator Staff Member

Read the forum rules, then you know why I wrote this. Actually I did not even have to do this. Asking for the source was something positive from my side, other than simply deleting the thread for violation of the rules. Since I don't see how and where I "jumped the gun"...well, you should read certain other parts of the rules also.
    And this is not about being "apologetic" - actually in the most cases I do not "jump the gun" or am too strict about enforcing the rules. Otherwise more people would have been suspended already for breaking the rules not only one but several times (and some in a row). Anyone who is unhappy about this forum, its rules or mods, is free to leave any time.

Vainkid likes this.
  13. clement

clement Registered Member

ha ha
    Then no business liao..

14. vogue

vogue Registered Member

I'm flabbergasted how a moderator handled feedback & suggestion for the Administrator in such a manner. Your post above speak for itself.

uncle likes this.
  15. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

Please be flabbergasted. I am happy to see that.

kaizhi87, leo1999, Anand and 2 others like this.
  16. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Hi drizzt,
    Welcome back, it's a long time since we last spoken many years back.
    Back then this forum was flooded with members and there were also many groups with their own supporters fighting with moderators without knowing the actual course of the disputes. One attacked, the rest of the so called brotherhood jumped onto the wagon.Whenever there was an issue, it would be the mother of all battles with their own set of supporters.

Sadly, many respectable members with great knowledge and vast experience sharing their experience, writing very good article here had also left this forum. Some were due to the moderators and their brotherhood and supporters, others were for unfairly banned for various reasons, resulting in the slowing patronage. Some were still around but many kept on the side line. You had seen it all.

It is inevitable that whenever there is a dispute, there will be voices from all quarters. This episode had also shown that the moderator is inadequate in handling of feedback and suggestion, instead he joined in the wagon.

As expected, when I put up this report, I know what I'm getting into.

I hope many senior members with great knowledge with vast experience would come out and write some good article here in this forum.

Thank you for not taking side, I rest my case.....

Vogue.

William0769 and drizzt like this.
  17. kaizhi87

kaizhi87 Registered Member

For me, bake is doing a great job. He even went beyond his duty to explain what went wrong. I object to his removal.

18insanity, Vainkid and Anand like this.
  18. Colin Phan

Colin Phan Registered Member

i might be resurrecting a dead horse, but i bought popcorn when i saw the thread, and i haven't finished even one third of it, and there's popcorn left over and....

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)