Removal of sub-standard Moderator bakeneko

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by vogue, 19 April 2015.

1. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Dear Admin of this Amulet Forum.

Pls refer to this thread, Graves robbed of bodies for black magic rituals #09.

I would like to request the administrator of this forum to look into this matter #9 and do something about this moderator bakeneko.

He simply doesn't know how to carry out his duty or he doesn't fit to be a moderator of any forum.

Either way, may I request that bakeneko be removed as moderator for the good of this forum.

Vogue.
    I'm neither a friend of TheGame, nor do I know him. I write as a neutral member of this forum.

uncle, juniorlim, tommyho and 3 others like this.
  2. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

Siao

kaizhi87, yinchuun and Anand like this.
  3. Anand

Anand Registered Member

I think,bakeneko is rather doing his duty propley by his comments in that thread given by him..you go think ...he was not being biased nor disrespectful..he just stated the terms and conditions of the forum itself..like it or hate it,that's the term and condition..

kaizhi87 and yinchuun like this.
  4. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Most of the so called Barang of today are obtain in such a manner, all Barang lovers should ask them what exactly are you supporting and growing in this world? what kind of karma are your reaping? (By The game)

Now I ask you brother..this is rather biased..from start till the second last paragraph everything okay..just sharing the news which Thai govt released,yea good....but the last paragraph which I pasted above by Thegame..is biased as it leans towards his own belief and emotions after knowing the news...and I also think,it unnecessary to post that in the thread itself..Users in this forums are from all walks of life..if that paragraph is grammared correctly then its okay...exactly as the way it is..it should have actually offended a lot of barang users/lovers/enthusiasts/dealers and most importantly the makers.... I'm not a barang user nor enthusiast no more but I'm talking on behalf of other members in the forums...
    And on the part of bakeneko,by his comment to the TS,he has rather stopped him to give further comments as of the same extent to the last paragraph,by looking into this..he has rather stopped or halted arguments coming from dealers/users/enthusiasts/lovers/makers of barang items..I have more to say...but I end with this with happy note;)

chriswm85 and SIFVION like this.
  5. vogue

vogue Registered Member

One should not enforce their view onto others, even if there's a collective of voices whether they are for or against or neutral. It is a platform of different voices for discussion and be heard, hence a forum is born.

uncle, chriswm85, Bell and 2 others like this.
  6. 9th

9th Registered Member

You should state your cases with supporting evidences or examples showing how and where he had done or not done thus should be discharged of not fit for duty.

And nominate ones including yourself which might have seen the shortcomings and be able to rectify.

SIFVION, Vainkid and drizzt like this.
  7. vogue

vogue Registered Member

You don't need to be a chef to know an unqualified comis cook.

8. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Most of us were here when bakeneko was still a normal members like us. But now days, the newbies r full of junk n funny qns. We do need someone to monitor the situation. While bakeneko may not be tackful all the time, but he does his job wonderfully...

9. GhostKing

GhostKing Registered Member

Not taking sides but my word to the street is - "chill"...:)

10. 9th

9th Registered Member

Exactly your point. To be fair to everyone, then you have to tell us what wrong with the food. Unedible, too salty or just not your flavour.

Last edited: 19 April 2015
    Anand, SIFVION and bakeneko like this.
  11. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Redundant post.

uncle and 9th like this.
  12. bakeneko

bakeneko Forum Moderator Staff Member

The problem seems to be that, what you claim to know is not sufficient here, but you are asked to voice out what you think is wrong with the scenarion you quoted. I would have written quite the same post any other day, as:

1) According to the forum rules, any activities involving the transfer of money (be it sales, events, whateverelse) are allowed only to premium members. The exception *might* be non-profit donation. But this is an very grey area, as it is difficult to check - *except* if there is only the notice that e.g. the non-profit organisation xyz is in need of donations, and member are told to make their way there on their own, if they want to contribute. If any member in this forum "collects" money for whatever purpose, in theory the rules for premium would apply.
    Any violation of this rule normally results in an immediate suspension without warning.

2) SIFVION stepped in to moderate the thread in question, hence the decision about how to apply the rules were wholly his.

3) He decided to not apply the rules for premium membership to the letter, but to let clement go on with his "event". Why he did this is none of your concern.

4) The whole scenario and my POV were "boiled down" and included with an implicit warning in the post I made, as to not give the impression that this would now be the "common case" scenarion and everyone would be able now to come up with their own "event thread" without being premium members.

kaizhi87 likes this.
  13. Vainkid

Vainkid Registered Member

Agree with you.

+1

To be mod here is never an easy task but to preach like a saint is.

Not taking sides too I'm neutral as I do not know or met both parties therefore I got no comment on personality.

9th likes this.
  14. Anand

Anand Registered Member

If this is what you say...then you too need to accept the view bro bakeneko put acroos in the other thread to The game...including the terms and conditions...what ever it is,bro bakeneko has done and doing a wonderful job as a MOD..

SIFVION and 9th like this.
  15. Anand

Anand Registered Member

This is what he is feeling I guess .....

9th likes this.
  16. vogue

vogue Registered Member

I don't preach like a saint and I'm not in the opinion of praising you either.

Anyone whether he is a newbie or a senior who writes good article with substance earns the accolade. Not by seniority and certainly not by clicking the like button and worse of all shoes polishing (I don't mean anybody in particular).

It doesn't made you more popular or more likable to anyone by penning redundant post to support your statement of arguments.

It doesn't worked in this way.

17. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

1. I don't like the new police fella in my area. He wear a turban n a Cross. I cannot accept his support for the poor. I shall ask for his dismissal...

Is that the way??? Omg..

Nothing to do with senior or junior. I was merely stating old members here who been here n still in here whereas noons n newbie comes n go.. Get it?

Popularity contest? Sigh.. Siao!!!

18. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Weird analogy....
    You must have watched too many cartoons and read too many novels.

uncle likes this.
  19. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

I see, I have been polishing shoe for bro 9th, Anand, Oziris and my more bros. Where is admin @onionaut ? I want to polish yours too!

Vainkid and 9th like this.
  20. teojimmy

teojimmy Registered Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)