Reduction of Premium Price

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by lukluk, 9 November 2015.

1. lukluk

lukluk Registered Member

Dear Admin,

With all do respect, will you consider on revising the price for premium members here? I am speaking on behalf of few potential amulet dealers here who wants to be a premium member, who are interested in creating a premium account but the fee is expensive as comparing to other forums.

I hope you will have a price revision for the premium membership.

Much appreciated and thank you.

2. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

Sorry I am just curious, who are the potential dealers? and which forums are cheaper that you have compared to? I am not admin and I have no say on the price but again I am just curious.

lukluk and yinchuun like this.
  3. lukluk

lukluk Registered Member

The dealers I will not name it as it is to respect their privacy. I am sorry about it. But, I can say that they are people from Pennag, Melaka and Johor.

I have compared it to SiamAmulets.com,the pricing of their membership and yours.

cheers.

SIFVION likes this.
  4. SIFVION

SIFVION Moderator

No worries, if due to privacy they can PM me I would really like to see the statistic. When you say forums I thought you have compared more than one. I am not pushing customer away or being arrogant and I am not the owner of the forum and to be clear I am not authority over pricing at all.

I am just wondering if the others forums are good and cheap why not the dealers post with them? As I can see there are a lot members are in other forums as well.

I agree the price is not the best in AF, but the quality of the dealers are one of the best. They are willing to pay more here as they see the potential here, they have to commit both in quality and customer services as they have paid more thus members benefit.

All I can say is we do not want to be compared and have a price war, to each of its own.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)